NOOOOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but it is not dying because when a tamagotchi is dying, you cannot revive it. with a stroke you CAN revive it.
I've been playing with tamagotchis since 1996 when I was 3 and 4. Plus I've played with V1's tons of times. Never have I seen, in those 12 years, a Tamagotchi have a stroke. When it has a skull above it's head, but it's not lying face down, THAT is not a stroke. That just means it's sick and you can still cure it.

Tamagotchis cannot get strokes.

-DMF

Anyone else know what hapened?!??!?! I am about to throw it @ my wall I am so mad!!! (I wont, thats just how mad and confused I am)
it died when you leave it sick to long it dies :rolleyes: -_- :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

it died BECAUSE it had a stroke. Ive had tamas since v1 i have 34 total and you don't have to be so mean. but you ARE right in a way... it got sick and it was sick for too long wich gave it a stroke.
tamas cant have stokes :rolleyes:

it died BECAUSE it had a stroke. Ive had tamas since v1 i have 34 total and you don't have to be so mean. but you ARE right in a way... it got sick and it was sick for too long wich gave it a stroke.
So? Just because you've had tamagotchis since 2004 doesn't mean they had a stroke. You have 34? Tamagotchis since V1 are V1, V2, V3, V4, V4.5, and V5. You have 34 Tamagotchis but you only have the 6 versions they have?

I've had Tamagotchis for 12 years and you've had them for 4. I think I know a lot more about Tamagotchis than you.

-DMF

Maybe you just weren't taking care of it. It happened to me in a different version, either a v.2 or a v.3, i'm not sure if this is correct, but I think this is.

(So? Just because you've had tamagotchis since 2004 doesn't mean they had a stroke. You have 34? Tamagotchis since V1 are V1, V2, V3, V4, V4.5, and V5. You have 34 Tamagotchis but you only have the 6 versions they have?

I've had Tamagotchis for 12 years and you've had them for 4. I think I know a lot more about Tamagotchis than you.

-DMF )

U r so mean i think u should respect wat others think and mabe put into consideration that U might be wrong gosh u have a MEAGER attitude problem and u know wat it probably is a stroke that killed that tama so if u want to PROVE that they cant pm me that proof instead of talking @#^% about others ^_^ :(

U r so mean i think u should respect wat others think and mabe put into consideration that U might be wrong gosh u have a MEAGER attitude problem and u know wat it probably is a stroke that killed that tama so if u want to PROVE that they cant pm me that proof instead of talking @#^% about others ^_^ :(
I know I'm not wrong because I research things before I go out and tell them to people. Tamagotchis can't have stokes get over it. And how was I talking "poo" about others? You have a mega attitude problem, not me. Why don't you accept the fact that Tamagotchis can't have stokes and get over it.

I know for a fact that Tamagotchis can't have stokes. Go ask any guide. I asked one and she said no they can't. They either get sick from their poop, or get sick from starvation.

Just get over it.

-DMF

Gosh

Basically,

if you dont take care of it eg. not cleaning up the poop, skulls, not feeding it etc.

it will die.

It probably wasnt your fault. (if this is your first tama) :D :D

you probably didnt know what to do.

i dont know IF you can revive it or not,

but there is NO reason to get into a fight about it.

so in other words tama_san,,

your tamagotchi has died ^_^ :(

and it could have been anything that killed it.

But it is great that people are expressing there opinions on this topic. :D :D

I hope this Helped!

_Belltchi_

(So? Just because you've had tamagotchis since 2004 doesn't mean they had a stroke. You have 34? Tamagotchis since V1 are V1, V2, V3, V4, V4.5, and V5. You have 34 Tamagotchis but you only have the 6 versions they have?

-DMF )

U r so mean i think u should respect wat others think and mabe put into consideration that U might be wrong gosh u have a MEAGER attitude problem and u know wat it probably is a stroke that killed that tama so if u want to PROVE that they cant pm me that proof instead of talking @#^% about others :blink: :)
its a kids toy bandai wouldn't put strokes in the toy

Tamagotchis don't have strokes. Sorry, tama_san but your tama died. Tamagotchis die when they get sick and aren't cured soon enough. Tamagotchis get sick if they are starved for long enough or from their poop.

I think we should all stop arguing.

My v4 tama was lying down with a skull over his hea and it kept beeping! It was locked up and wouldn't let me get to the medicine!!!Then, he floated away :) the screen turned black and he DIED!!!!!!!!!!! > ;) :furawatchi: X( -o-""
WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
that means it died and what age was it?

That means it died. You might not have...

*cured it when it was sick

*Filled its hearts

*Caught the matchmaker

*Cleaned its doodoo

Gosh, I've had tamas since only V3 and I know that's defineltly (sp?) true. XD BTW, tamas can't have strokes, heart attacks, cancer, the flu, or any other specific sickness. When it's sick, it's just...sick. =\ Also, that wasn't a glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the answer of what happend to your tamagotchi OK the answer is that your tama passed away because you wern't taking good care of it. If you were taking good care of it then it woudn't pass away.

From. *Mimitchi9*

yeah um please dont treat the people who said their oppinions stupid... :)

I'm not talking about the topic starter. I'm talking about the people who gave wrong anwsers. I mean, if you're going to tell somebody something at least research to make sure it's true.
-DMF
No no no ALL of you are wrong,there is a way to save the tama when it is dieing but it has to be when you see it on the floor with a black skull, not as an angel, when it's an angel it's too late,okay when you see it's on it's face with a black skull over it get a tooth pick or a pencil then poke the reset button when the egg appears press the middle butten then it will say reset or download press download and there your tam is back, but try to take better care of it from now on okay?

When its dying you can reset it before it flouts away

:kusatchi: Hope I Helped And Have A Great TamaTalking Day! :p

Like you said in the first post it died the screen goes blank then an angle appers Im not sure cos none of my Tama's have died in ages :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back