NOOOOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaronMalakianFan is right tamas cant have strokes they die! (Read your instuctions!) It never says anything about strokes.

That happened to mine too.When that happens i think it too late to help it or its something :eek: i hate when that happens to mine :angry:

It's less than 8 bits, and has a simple infrastructure. A stroke is either a glitch, or simple neglect.

Start anew, and see where your tama takes itself.

I know I'm not wrong because I research things before I go out and tell them to people. Tamagotchis can't have stokes get over it. And how was I talking "poo" about others? You have a mega attitude problem, not me. Why don't you accept the fact that Tamagotchis can't have stokes and get over it.
I know for a fact that Tamagotchis can't have stokes. Go ask any guide. I asked one and she said no they can't. They either get sick from their poop, or get sick from starvation.

Just get over it.

-DMF
U R A BIG JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your as bad as Michal(freind of mine) they have a huge attitude problem and won't accept it, you are acting the same way and I just know U R gonna be mean to me about this but ya know what, I don't care! The tama COULD be killed by the stroke, or MAYBE they weren't. U need to go see a doctor or sumthin K?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Soz for bein so mean but your drivin me nuts! > :lol:

Erm, my post was a bit random, but I just felt like tellin that person how I felt about them treating everyone like dirt.

(So? Just because you've had tamagotchis since 2004 doesn't mean they had a stroke. You have 34? Tamagotchis since V1 are V1, V2, V3, V4, V4.5, and V5. You have 34 Tamagotchis but you only have the 6 versions they have?
I've had Tamagotchis for 12 years and you've had them for 4. I think I know a lot more about Tamagotchis than you.

-DMF )

U r so mean i think u should respect wat others think and mabe put into consideration that U might be wrong gosh u have a MEAGER attitude problem and u know wat it probably is a stroke that killed that tama so if u want to PROVE that they cant pm me that proof instead of talking @#^% about others ;) :gozarutchi:
stop swearing and beeingmean to people jus because theyre wrong its jus a forum for a virtual pet nthey dont hav 2 be rite its not a test ( punch u and kill if could)

U R A BIG JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Your as bad as Michal(freind of mine) they have a huge attitude problem and won't accept it, you are acting the same way and I just know U R gonna be mean to me about this but ya know what, I don't care! The tama COULD be killed by the stroke, or MAYBE they weren't. U need to go see a doctor or sumthin K?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Soz for bein so mean but your drivin me nuts! > ;)
stop swearing and beeingmean to people jus because theyre wrong its jus a forum for a virtual pet nthey dont hav 2 be rite its not a test ( punch u and kill if could)
If another member is being mean and breaking site rules, please remember that does not give you the opportunity to break the site rules yourself by posting rude or mean comments back at them :gozarutchi: it just keeps the argument going and enables you to attract attention from the Guides for breaking site rules too.

Ignore them, or use the Report button.

"Don't feed the troll"

If you take a moment to check, the date the rude posts were made by the member in question were over a month ago (and were dealt with at that time) :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
(So? Just because you've had tamagotchis since 2004 doesn't mean they had a stroke. You have 34? Tamagotchis since V1 are V1, V2, V3, V4, V4.5, and V5. You have 34 Tamagotchis but you only have the 6 versions they have?
I've had Tamagotchis for 12 years and you've had them for 4. I think I know a lot more about Tamagotchis than you.

-DMF )

U r so mean i think u should respect wat others think and mabe put into consideration that U might be wrong gosh u have a MEAGER attitude problem and u know wat it probably is a stroke that killed that tama so if u want to PROVE that they cant pm me that proof instead of talking @#^% about others :gozarutchi: :nazotchi:
Oh come on guys! ;) Fighting won't help. When buttons lock up, CAN you revive it? No. Only if you RESET>DOWNLOAD. Have you looked at human life before, muffy_1234? When people take strokes, with some work, you can revive them. When they die, they cannot be brought back to life. HONESTLY GUYS, calm down. No need to argue. I'm not taking anyone's side, I just know the are dying. If bandai made tamas take strokes, it would be far too realistic, parents would NOT be happy, and what's more, bandai wouldn't make the fortunes that they have made on Tamas. So just think it over, and shake on it. :unsure:

I think I speak for tama san when I say, this post could be closed. :mimitchi:

Oh come on guys! ;) Fighting won't help. When buttons lock up, CAN you revive it? No. Only if you RESET>DOWNLOAD. Have you looked at human life before, muffy_1234? When people take strokes, with some work, you can revive them. When they die, they cannot be brought back to life. HONESTLY GUYS, calm down. No need to argue. I'm not taking anyone's side, I just know the are dying. If bandai made tamas take strokes, it would be far too realistic, parents would NOT be happy, and what's more, bandai wouldn't make the fortunes that they have made on Tamas. So just think it over, and shake on it. :mimitchi:
I think I speak for tama san when I say, this post could be closed. :gozarutchi:
Well, since other member are now ignoring my post requesting that the flaming comments be ignored and posting comments that will keep the argument alive - I will close this.

Not because you guys asked for it to be closed, but because you can't stay on topic and insisting on adding your 10 cents worth to the flames :nazotchi:

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back