Oº°‘¨M¥ TåMãGøT©Hï Vè®$íÕñ 4 LøG¨‘°ºO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt] A Few Updates[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Ross and Frie Both turned into Obotchis and then Gozarutchis

Ross got married to Winter and had baby girls any name suggestions? boy's and girls

I'll have to wait for the matchmaker on Frie his only 4 so yeah

theres 2 more sleeps and my grandmas comin form singapore.

when the matchmakers coming im hoping to get a boy and then try get a boy on the one my grannys getting me.

[SIZE=13pt]They're Status:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Look: White colored spots

Name: Ross

Gp: 48,699

Gen: 3

Weight: 99lb

Stage: Gozarutchi

Intelligence: 26

Fashion: 3

Kindness: 4

Look: Green w/ Mametchi

Name: Frie

Gp: 49,953

Gen: 2

Stage: Gozarutchi

Intelligence: 0

Fashion: 5

Kindness: 4

Look: White snowflakes

Name: Winter

Gp: 36,472

Gen: 1

Stage: Yattatchi

Intelligence: 30

Fashion: 24

Kindness: 50

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] Maskitchi Trio.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

HeApZ oF UpDaTeZ, And It's been over a week Since.

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

................................................Winter................................................................ [SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

I named Winter's baby Lily which turned into a Ojyotchi which died which I pressed A+C It was A Girl I named her Sushi. Sushi turned into a Harutchi? for a Toddler then i think a Young Mimitchi i wanted to get a Mimitchi but i neglected her ALOT! so She turned into a Maskitchi. She had a girl with my v3 harry which didn't get a baby??? To see my v3 log see end of post Named her Allie more about Allie further down.

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

.....................................................Frie........................................................... [SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Frie got a Girl from the matchmaker I Can't remember Who He mated with. But i named Her Addi which is short for Addison its an american name,

And way I think Addi turned into a Petitchi? and turned into a Hawaikotchi since her dad was from the Universal group i wanted to get a Pyonkotchi but i got the wrong skill points so she also evolved into a Maskitchi.

.....................................................Ross..........................................................

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

I named Ross's Girl Rosie(like i planned) And she Turned into a Harutchi? and then she turned into a Ringotchi i wanted to get either Mimitchi or maidtchi but i neglected her ALOT aswell so you'll never guess what she turned into Another Maskitchi!!!!! well it is surprising because i hadn't gotten it on the v4 yet so i didn't really care Rosie had a Boy yestarday I have No Idea Who she mated with but i'm guessing it was a Nonbirirtchi i dunno guess her graphics are a bit stuffed up so i couldn't see her partner. Just today Rosie's name changed from Rosie to Posie hahaha Thats so Cute!!!!!

..........................................Allie.....Featuring......Kitty..................................................

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Allie has a Twin sister called Kitty which isnt really cause Allie's dad died. without a baby. Ok back to Allie I didn't take Any care of Allie in Baby Stage or her Sister. cause it was 11.30pm so i woke her up named her and went to sleep,The next morning i woke up and found her and her sister awake she was a Petitchi and her sister was a Mizutamatchi i quickly fed both of them and gave kitty a snack while i played With Allie then i played With Kitty some how Allie went on pause so now i'm trying to make them even again i might have to wait till the morning? and ways i gave Allie a Tme-Out cause she called me for no reason at all but Kitty hasn't called me for a praise or for a Time-Out anywayz i will update later when something happens to Kitty and Allie.

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Ok so thats all i got about my tamas i need names for boys starting with S,A and B or the whole alaphabet and Girls as well.

My V3 Log: Click Here

[SIZE=13pt] Edit: 6.50pm [/SIZE]

I've gotten Allie 7 Training points and shes still a petitchi obviously Kitty still has 2 but i'll get her as many as i can as well

Allie's and Kitty's Status:

Name: Kitty

Gen: Girl

Gene: 1

Weight: 10lb

Stage: Toddler

Training: 7/9

Gp: 730

Character: Mizutamatchi

Name: Allie

Gene: 2

Training: 8/9

Gp: 23550

Character: Petitchi

Skill Points:

Intelligence: 28

Fashion: 16

Kindness: 25:

I Will Try and Fit A short Post Tomorrow morning cause i'm going to a farm which has no Internet and i'm coming back on Monday it is Saturday night now so tomorrow will be sunday.

I have a friend lives next door to me at the farm she also has a tamagotchi i'm going to ask if she would like to trade (She has the design i want and i have the design she wants)

Anywayz Talk on Monday or Tomorrow if i have time

[SIZE=13pt]Evoluation Day[/SIZE]

Yay! Allie Evolved into A...........................................

Young Memetchi. . . . . . . .

Shes really cute and I want a Leaftchi.

Addi had a Baby Girl, Rosie left and i named her son Sam! He is now a Young Kuchipatchi!!!!

They're Status:

Name: Kitty

Weight: 20lb

Stage: Teen

Gp: 7785

Character: Young Mametchi

Version: 3

Version: 4

Weight: 17lb

Training: 9/9

Gp: 31280

Character: Young memetchi

Skill Points:

Intelligence: 50

Fashion: 30

Kindness: 60

Name: Sam!

Gen: Boy

Gene: 5

Weight: 52lb

Training: 5/9

Gp: 49050

Character: Young Kuchipatchi

Skill Points:

Intelligence: 10

Fashion: 0

Kindness: 2

Name: Becky

Gene: 4

Weight: 5lb

Stage: Baby

Training: 1/9

Gp: 33789

Character: ShiroTsbutchi

Skill Points:

Kindness: 0

[SIZE=14pt] Allie Evolved[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

I am very disapointed of what Allie turned into And Shes Just like her Mother a Maskitchi!

Becky is a Mizutamatchi Should be evolving VERY! early in the morning.

Sam! should also be evolving when he Wakes up. He should be a Kuchipatchi if not A STUPID!!!! UNIVERSAL ADULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways sam! can not play anymore games he ways 22lb 7/9 training so he might as well want to turn into a UNIVERSAL ADULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allie Will Be getting A job Tomorrow i think she will anyways Becky is going to pre-school and i will play afew games to lose some weight.

[SIZE=12pt]They're Status: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Weight: 23lb

Gp: 31640

Character: maskitchi

Skill Points:

Intelligence: 57

Fashion: 19

Kindness: 62

Weight: 22lb

Gp: 53250

Character: Young Kuchipatchi

Skill Points:

Intelligence: 26

Fashion: 17

Kindness: 34

Gp: 33789

Character: Mizutamatchi

Skill Points:

Fashion: 9

Kindness: 1

[SIZE=14pt] Evoluation Day[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Sam! Evolved into *Drum Roll Please* A................................................................... :lol: and Becky Evolved into a Young -_- again

Allie and Sam! Are in love cause i used love potion they should get married tomorrow. not sure but Sam! Won't have a Baby.

[SIZE=13pt] They're Status's: [/SIZE]

Weight: 45lb

Stage: Adult

Gp: 31640

Character: maskitchi

[SIZE=12pt]Skill Points:[/SIZE]

Intelligence: 57

Fashion: 19

Kindness: 62

Weight: 45lb

Gp: 52560

Character: Kuchipatchi

[SIZE=11pt]Intelligence: 26[/SIZE]

Training: 2/9

Gp: 32580

Character: Young Memetchi

[SIZE=11pt]Intelligence: 20[/SIZE]

Fashion: 28

Kindness: 13

POLITE REQUEST : Please DO NOT post replies in this log.

I am happy to receive PMs about my log as long as they don't break the site rules

[SIZE=13pt] "Baby" to look after and a new tamagotchi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

I Got a New V4 its: This One His Name is: Tommy and he was a Harutchi for a Toddler and now he's a Young mametchi and you guessed it i'm going for a TenSaiTchi thats ngonna be lots of Shape and lots of Scientist mini game.

And Becky evolved Un-expectedly.! and she evolved into a Memetchi.

Allie and Sam! got married but before Sam! could get his baby i reset and downloaded him so now he doesn't have a baby but just today sam! got married to Kitty so I reset and downloaded him Again so he doesnt have a baby but......... Now!!!!! Hes getting married to Becky and keeping the baby.

Becky and Sam! should get married tomorrow.

Allie just left I will ame her baby? Something starting with B i'll go get my name list and chooose now and i've choosen: Bondi it used to be my Rabbits name that Died :D

anyways.

shes a whittle baby that i will pay no attention to.

[SIZE=13pt] They're Status's: [/SIZE]

Name: Bondi

Gene: 3

Weight: 5lb

Stage: baby

Training: 0/9

Gp: 33940

Character: ShiroTsbutchi

Weight: 56lb

Gp: 51790

[SIZE=11pt]Intelligence: 26[/SIZE]

Weight: 38lb

Training: 4/9

Gp: 32580

Character:Memetchi

[SIZE=11pt]Intelligence: 20[/SIZE]

Name: Tommy

Weight: 20lblb

Training: 3/9

Gp: 4580

[SIZE=11pt]Intelligence: 21[/SIZE]

Fashion: 20

Kindness: 37

Good-Bye:

Tommy :eek: , Bondi ;) , Becky :D and Sam! :p

[SIZE=21pt] Noo! Stupid Glitchy tama[/SIZE]

Well I got tommy 210 intelligent points and guess wat? he disapeared i mean off the screen so i got a pen and reset him and downloaded him he had 0 Skill points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well they're goes all my hard work i wonder if i reset and download him again he will go back to normal? and he was on 2nd gene? he didnt even have any parents!!!! If you ask me this is really weird.

well tomorrow i will try maybe. or maybe now or later?

Everybody's Fine Becky and Sam! had baby Boy's sam!'s is going to be named Teddy and Becky's Cosmo how cute i will make becky and Sam! leave tomorrow morning around 11.30am anyways.

Bondi is still a Harutchi a bit over weight will play with her before she evolves.

Anyways got nothing to do or say so i will finish this Entrie with they're Status's.

[SIZE=16pt] They're Status's: [/SIZE]

Name: Bondi

Gene: 3

Weight: 12lb

Training: 3/9

Gp: 33940

Character: Harutchi

[SIZE=13pt]Skill Points:[/SIZE]

Fashion: 14

Gp: 51790

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 26[/SIZE]

Baby: Boy

Weight: 79lb

Gp: 32560

Character: Memetchi

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 20[/SIZE]

Name: Tommy

Weight: 22lb

Gp: 20830

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 50(origanlly 210)[/SIZE]

I just tryed and reset and downloaded him but nothing happened :eek: very Sad if it happens again i will Return him to the shop. Thats all for today.

Good-night From

Melanie(me) :) , Becky B) , Cosmo :rolleyes: , Bondi :D , Sam! :) , Teddy ^_^ and Tommy ;)

I will not post anything today only that Becky and Sam! left and i named Becky's baby Cosmo and Sam!'s Teddy. Cosmo is a Mohitamatchi and Teddy is a Harutchi maybe i will get an Yangu Robotchi or Yangu mametchi?

Anyways i will still work on Tommy i'm not sure if he's still Glitchy nothing has happened so far. *Touch Wood* Anyways he weighs 36lb i will keep feeding him and play games and i will keep feeding and play games and i will keep feeding him and so on.

Oh! nearly forgot Bondi turned into a Drum roll please....Ojyotchi hippy hooray :furawatchi: hippip hooray :unsure: Anyways i was thinking of killing her but it doesnt matter what i get i get. :D

Anyways bye for now thats all i gotz.

soz update tomoorow morning really tired nearly fell awsleep my current tamas- Mikki-Teddy-Danny-Chip you will find out about my new tamas tomorrow.

[SIZE=15pt]EDIT:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Well i will tell you about my tamas like i did in anothere post ...................Example............... like that.

[SIZE=13pt]...................................................................Cosmo..............................................................[/SIZE] [SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Cosmo Turned into a Young Kuchipatchi, YAY!!!! :huh: well i didnt really *look* after him but since i had school i put him to sleep in my school bag but 1 morning i forgot to and he evolved into a Kuchipatchi,. Yay! i wanted that!~!!!!Cosmo than got married to Bondi and had Boys yippee! i will name his son Danny.

[SIZE=13pt]......................................................................Teddy.................................................................[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Teddy turned into a Obotchi i wanted a Mnotchi, But sadly i didnt loom after him much because of school but he did sleep alot the day of evoluation i forgot to put them asleep and he had evolved into a Pyonchitchi YAY! i wanted one of them and guess what? if you really think baout he lives up to his name cause pyonchitchi looks a bit like a *Teddy Bear* How cool is that?? Well just today Teddy got married to Mikki! Finally, They had Girls!!!!I will name Teddy's either Ushki or Viol(e)t(havn't decided but preferably Ushki)

[SIZE=13pt]...........................................................................Bondi.................................................................[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Bondi well then you'll never guess what Bondi turned into *cough* *cough* Well i was really dissappointed a Maskitchi 3 times in arow!!! Oh well she'll get married soon. And she did she got married to Cosmo and had baby boys, YAY! now i can definitely not get a Maskitchi, I will name her son Chip!? weird ha? well she did leave a nite ago and her babies are teens more about them in a different post.

[SIZE=13pt].......................................................................Tommy.........................................................................[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Well Tommy's battire went Flat even tho it was a new tamagotchi? well i bought a new one Tama and returned Tommy, he had 356 Intelligence Awwell, he wouldnt of evolved anyways because of all the reseting and downloading i had to do.

[SIZE=13pt][/SIZE]

..............................................................................Mikki............................................................................[SIZE=11pt]Well Mikki is my new tama She turned into a Harutchi these were my predictions Harutchi-Young mimitchi-Mimitchi/Meidotchi she did turn into a young mimitchi i hardly looked after her cause she was asleep in my school bag through about 3 days straight then i forgot to put her asleep and she had evolved into a Mimitchi. Yay!!! Just today she got married to Teddy and had baby Girls!! I really want her baby to be Baily i dunno why tho. just like that name, I cant be botthered doing alpha betical names through every generation well i ahve so far but for Mikki i wont to make it better and less annoying. so Mikki should be leaving tomorrow night[/SIZE]

Well gotta go,

Melanie(me) :ph34r: , Mikki :blink: , Baily :blink: , Teddy :lol: , Ushki/Violet :kuribotchi: , Cosmo :huh: , Danny :furawatchi: , Bondi :D and Chip! :kusatchi: ,

[SIZE=15pt]Bye-Bye Bondi :p [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

I named Bondi's son Chip! and Cosmo's Danny. I didn't look after them much just cleaned poop and near the end i fed them 6 meals and played Jumprope got 30 jumps and won on Danny and Chip! at the same time Kewl? well Danny evolved into a Petitchi and Chip! into a Harutchi. YAY!!! JUST WHAT I WANTED!!!!!!!!!

My Predictions:

Danny-Petitchi-Gouremetchi-I get random points from only playing jumprope(dunno know who i want)

Chip!-Harutchi-Yangu mametchi-Mametchi-TenSaitChi

Well today about 10.47am They both evolved Danny turned into a Gouremetchi with 8 training points and i think 1 or 2 happy hearts down Chip! turned into a Young Mametchi Well Everybody knows what i want??? Yep! TenSaitChi. Its not gonna take long tho. Just maybe 1-3 hours LOL! Well its getting late so i better go.

Well if my tamas talk this is what they will be writing in:

Danny=[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE] Lime Green

Chip!= NAVY

Mikki= AQUA

Teddy= GRAY

Well i wont have time for Mikki and Teddy to talk cause they're leaving at 3.30pm tomorrow. but once their babies are toddlers i will post their colors too

Good-Bye,

Melanie(me) :) , Mikki :mimitchi: , Baily :lol: , Teddy :nyatchi: , Ushki/Violet :lol: , Danny :) and Chip! :hitodetchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Just a quick update[/SIZE]

Well Mikki and Teddy left and named Mikki's Baily and Teddy's Violet

They both turned into Mohis Cooool and them Baily turned into a Young dorotchi and Violet a Ichigotchi i'm getting a Sebiretchi and a Violetchi cause it has Violet in it lol.

Well Chip! turned into a Mametchi works as a docter and has 109 Intelligent points and 28 Fashion and 26 Kindness.

when i win the docters mini game i get 8 intellectual points.

Danny on the other hand turned into a Tosakatchi and now is a Rock Star! wonder how when he has most Intelligent points?

Well I might be getting anotther V4 Yep ANOTHER ONE! maybe tomorrow or Friday, Dunno Yet! Can't wait.

Ok thats all i suppose you need to know right now i will try to update on Friday because i'm going on 2 week holiday :) to the farm so you know what happens i will post it in days like i have in previous posts i might even have internet up at the farm by then so yeah!

Anyways, Cyas

[SIZE=15pt]Nearly there TenSaitChi Last Post for a week [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Well Baily's gone cause her sound stopped working so i bought a new v4 its this one:

I returned baily and on my new tama i got a girl and Named her Baily she is currently a Petitchi if your wondering "Baily" turned into a Sebiretchi. Well thats All about my 2 Bailys

Ok So Violet didnt turn into a Violetchi but a Memetchi, Awell i was thinking about Makiko after she evolved but i could be botthered, so she will probably get married to Danny. YAY! Well Today Chip! Has 247 Intelliegnce 50 Fashion and 50 Kindness. YAY Today he got his pay of 5060 GP from Working yep i played heaps with him yestarday took about an hour

Danny is doing Fine his 6 days old poor thing.

Well today the matchmaker came for Chip! i obviously regected her duh! I'm hoping that Chip! will get married to Baily actually the matchmaker can come and I will put a battrie in my v3 boy which is a toddler. maybe tomorrow thou it depends.

Well As you all know i wont be able to update for about a week! cause i'm going on holidays :) I might be able to go to my cousins and make a short update but it aint a guarantee Well this is my last update so Enjoy! it i will post everything like this when i can update:

Monday

BBBBLAHHHHH

New post

Tuesday

Blah Blah

New post

Wednesday

Blah blah Blah

ECT,

OK so this is Good-Bye.

[SIZE=14pt]Saturday[/SIZE]

Well Chip!'s Skill points are official ready for him to be a TenSaitChi but the matchmaker came and now he cant turn into one. these are his skill points: 353 Intellectual 51 fashion and kindness. well i'll have to try next time.

Violet got a job as sorting out cutlery she will get married to danny hopefully have girls if not then it doesnt really matter i can get girls on my v3's but i only want danny to have a girl so i can name her eco as in echo but i will spell it eco.

Danny got his pay of 1000 dollars for not even visiting work only for his pay!

Baily turned into a young memetchi i thought i mwould give you a surprise into what i want her to be. well you all probably guessed by now lol.

I will end today with:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

They're Status:

Name: Chip!

Weight: 67lb

Gp: 52430

Character: Mametchi

Intelligence: 353

Fashion: 51

Kindness: 52

Baby: N/A

Name: Violet

Gene: 7

Gp: 48850

Character: Memetchi

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 13[/SIZE]

Fashion: 48

Name: Danny

Gene: 6

Weight: 98lb

Gp: 37550

Character: Tosakatchi

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 42[/SIZE]

Fashion: 37

Kindness: 15

Name: Baily

Weight: 15lb

Gp: 3180

Character: Young Memetchi

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 16[/SIZE]

Fashion: 35

Kindness: 49

Well thats it for today update tomorrow.

[SIZE=14pt]Sunday[/SIZE]

Today Chip got his pay of 5530gp,

Danny got 1000 dollars again for not doing nottin and Violet the same.

Well Around 11.00am Danny and Violet got Married and had.........Girls Yes! Well I Will

Name Danny's Eco and Violets Wafer. I also set the time to 2.59pm the matchmaker came i pressed B when the book was Open chip got married to a Mohitamatchi Yep my first matchmaker glitch. actually its not. then they kissed then fireworks then he got his baby WHAT :D A Girl! :p What went wrong? awell i'll jst have to live with it. I will name her Daisy she almost has a twin sister about 1.25 minute seconds even tho the matchmaker also came for my v3 Matt he also had a Girl Grrrrrr! wats with all the girls?? Thats all Danny wants to talk. I think Wait i forgot Baily she's doing fine evolving tomorrow.

Danny the Tosakatchi:

Hello,

I'm leaving for tamaplanet soon. Shhhhhhhhhhh dont tell Eco. Well its tomorrow night to be exact. Whats tomorrow night Daddy? Oh Umm Just that you get to umm look after yourself while i watch how you yep thats it. now got to sleep. please ok Daddy. Zz Zz Zz. that was a close one.I dont want to leave Eco but i have to thats we do. oh well its past my bedtime so i better go!

Well i better go to then Goodnight everyone!

[SIZE=17pt]Monday[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well around 4.47pm i made Chip! and Violet leave but Danny didnt want to i named Chips daughter Daisy and Violets Wafer. soon after they evolved Wafer=Mohitamatchi Daisy=Harutchi Family of Harutchis! i've only ever had 1 petitchi and 1 mohi on this tama and the rest Harutchis! 1 hour and 40 minutes Danny left I named His daughter Eco she also evolved into a Mohitamatchi just like her Biological Sister! I hope i dont get 2 kuchi group characters. Well wafer and Daisy got accepted into Pre-school they now both have 30 skill points divided into each group. and if your wondering what happened to Baily? Well i dont like her shes a Maskitchi. I wanted a Violetchi!!!!@! But dont worry she'll get married to my v3 Toby Tomorrow I HOPE!!! and then Bye-Bye Baily! Here Der Status.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

They're Status:

Name: Daisy

Weight: 11lb

Gp: 55080

Intelligence: 4

Fashion: 13

Kindness: 15

Name: Wafer

Gene: 8

Weight: 11lb

Gp: 53480

Character: Mohitamatchi

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 2[/SIZE]

Fashion: 8

Kindness: 20

Name: Eco

Gene: 7

Gp: 36190

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 0[/SIZE]

Name: Baily

Gp: 3730

Character: Maskitchi

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 20[/SIZE]

Fashion: 35

Kindness: 55

This should be Baily= :D :p :( :( :furawatchi: Well Bye for

Now

[SIZE=14pt]Tuesday[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well Today I went to my Cousins house she has a v4to. she had a Maskitchi named Eilan

she also had a v2 but it ran out of battries, I didnt get to look after them much they got sick, so i cured them i fed them 6xmeals(Scone) 1xSnack(Cone) and then i played Jumprope with wafer and Daisy it's actually quiet easy when they jump at the exact same time.

I then played with Eco and then with my v3 Nelly then with Daisy+Wafer And so on and so on.

When i finished they were all happy and Full.

I waited till 5.40 my v3 evolved into a hinatchi about 1-5 minutes later wafer evolved into a............................Hawaikotchi 2 seconds later Wafer beeped wen she was evolving Daisy started evolving into a..............................................Ojyotchi

i dont mind i know a trick.Soooo. I'm thinking Daisy Meidotchi and Wafer Violetchi Ohh! Eco also evolved in to a Young dorotchi how about. Sebiretchi

Baily got married to my v3 Toby they had boys! I will name him Rikki Well gotta go!

[SIZE=14pt]Tuesday[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well i forgot to keep track of my tamas for exactly a week so here goes.

Daisy turned into a hanatchi I would of rathered Meidotchi tho. Wafer evolved into a Nooooo I just got rid of Baily and now look at Eco shes a Maskitchi, Can't wait till she gets married!

Well Rikki (Bailys son) turned into a Harutchi YAY!! He then turned into a Young Androtchi about 3 hours later before he was ready to evolve he was a Dead tama. I pressed A+C Boy i named him Rikki he turned into a Mohitamatchi then a Young kuchipatchi well maybe i'm not ment to have a TenSaitChi. well i might have to pay more attention to him next time.

Wafer got married to my v2 Chip-Zukitchi and they had Boys I will name him Crash and his brother Jesse.

1 day later the matchmaker came for Eco and Daisy they both had girls Daisy= Emma Eco= Fudge

Daisy got married to mixed up pixels guessing it was a Togetchi cause i kinda sore these spike things. and Eco Mizutamatchi Opps I forgot about they're Jobs:

Daisy= Hairdresser

Eco= Florist and then got a new job sorting cutlery.

Wafer= i forgot which job she got,

Well the next Day I Made Daisy + Eco leave i am now looking after (Litreally looking Afterthem) Fudge, Emma, Polly(v3) and Zoe (also v3) little ShiroTsbutchis and ShiroTeletchis,

Rikki turned into a...................................................................................................................

....................................................................................

............................................................................................

G

O

Z

A

R

U

T

C

H

I

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I'm actually Happy i havnt had one in awhile now.

Wafer also left Yestarday I made her leave early i named her son Crash, Crash is now a Petitchi he will evolve in the morning really should about now but his sleeping so as soon as he wakes up he will evolve.

Oh! they're evolving Fudge=Harutchi and Emma= Mohitamatchi And both of my v3s are Tamatchis

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

They're Status:

Name: Emma

Gene: 6

Gp: 59950

Name: Crash

Gene: 9

Training: 2/9

Gp: 61650

Character: Petitchi

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 28[/SIZE]

Fashion: 15

Kindness: 11

Name: Fudge

Gene: 8

Gp: 37340

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 0[/SIZE]

Name: Rikki

Weight: 44lb

Training: 6/9

Gp: 15270

Character: Gozarutchi

[SIZE=12pt]Intelligence: 23[/SIZE]

Kindness: 47

Well Gotta go from Melanie(me), Crash, Rikki, Fudge and Emma

[SIZE=17pt] Opps nearly 2 weeks with no updaty[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well what i will do is i will put there name like this .........................Blah blah......................

and write whta happened, ok here goes.

...........................................................................Crash...............................................................

Well Crash evolved into a Young Androtchi yes!!! But he had bad care so he didnt turn into a mametchi but a Gozarutchi. Awwww, why a gozarutchi? well he got married to my v3 Zoe. they had boys i will name him Dylan, i want him to be a Togetchi,

Well i can be bothered so i'm jus gonna tell you what happened.

Well Dylan turned into a gozarutchi he now has a baby boy which i will name Rikki. i hope he's a Tosakatchi,

Well i will make him leave tomorrow morning around 11.00am,

Fudge turned into a Meidotchi and Emma Maskitchi, i have no idea who they got married to.

but Fudge had a daughter i named her Ginger i lost her at skewl yestarday she was a maskitchi.

Emma had a Son which i accidently named gerry instead of Freddy. opps well Gerry turned into a Gozarutchi.

Rikki had a Daughter i named her Nikki she is also a Maskitchi she now has a Son i will name him Tweety.

Well Nikki got married to Dylan.

WEll thats all the recent updates hope i will find Ginger even tho she is probably dead or someone found her and reset her.

They all have jobs except for Dylan

Gerry=Amusement park

Nikki= Pre-school bus counter

Well i am probably gonna get another v4. Well i suppose thats it for today.

[SIZE=17pt]Opps forgot to Update.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well Rikki turned into a Harutchi and Tweety a Petitchi Rikki then turned into a Young Mametchi yep you guessed again TenSaiTchi and Tweety a Gouremetchi Rikki is now a Mametchi and Tweety is a Tosakatchi i'm nearly there for Rikki.

Gerry had a Daughter i name her Taffe or Taffy she was a Mohitamatchi she is now a Young Dorotchi i'm thinking Sebiretchi,

i still havnt found Ginger Awwell i'm getting a new v4 tomorrow anyways so YAY!!! me!!! well i suppose that is it i have nothing else to talk about um so yea, well Bye update tomorrow,

[SIZE=17pt]Alot. has happened Today[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well Today I got 2 New v4's one has Dark blue buttons and ball thing, it also has a little Mametchi with flowers or something the other is pink with light blue buttons and light blue ball. it has a Memetchi on the top and Mametchi on da left and Kuchipatchi on da bottom right corner it also has like the outside of squares and it is light punk lol.

I'm just gonna look if i can find any on da net

Oh!!! Can't find any of either of them oh well I named the pink one Desu she is now a Mohitamatchi and Jake (the blue one) is a Mizutamatchi, they will get married.

Not to long ago Tweety got married to my v3 Rose he has a Girl i will name her? Berri or Cheri i think Cheri,

Afew minutes ago Taffee evolved into a Pukatchi, she will get married to Rikki and my v2 Basil, i hope she has boys.

I have also achieved my goal with Rikki he is now Officially A Dead Tama.......................................................

Jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He Is

A

T

E

N

S

A

I

T

C

H

I.

TenSaitChi...............Yep. Finally i got one Wooooot! Woooot!

Well I suppose thats it Oh! before i forget I went on tamatown with Desu and got her 3300 and bought a Lamp 450(Sale) and a Mirror 2150Gp She now has 700 left. tomorrow i will go on with Jake.

Well that is all now really so Bye!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back