Oº°‘¨M¥ TåMãGøT©Hï Vè®$íÕñ 4 LøG¨‘°ºO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
POLITE REQUEST : Please DO NOT post replies in this log.

I am happy to receive PMs about my log as long as they don't break the site rules

[SIZE=14pt]Quick update[/SIZE]

Wooot! wooot! fifth page i think i'm jus guessing LOL Well Taffee evolved into a Pukatchi, Today the king came for Desu about 3 times and gaver her 1100 then 1100 and then 700 she now has 7000Gp. umm the King also came for Jake and gave him 1500? i cant remeber he now has 4185Gp.

Well thats my quick update oh next time i get a boy i'm gonna name him Gizmo from Gremlins 2 lol

[SIZE=14pt]Whoops forgot to update again[/SIZE]

Sorry for not updating,

Jake,

turned into a Hinotamatchi, i will just play Jumprope and Mimic so it random but i mostly want a Togetchi. He is now a Togetchi. Well Jake got married to Taffe and had girls but Jake didn't get his baby, he then got married to Desu and had more Girls!!!!!!! I will name her.......Miley from Hannah Montana.

Desu,

She turned into a Young Dorotchi, i want a Sebiretchi, She has now turned into a Sebiretchi, she also got married to Jake and had Girls!!!!!!!!! I will name her Lily Also from Hannah Montana.

Taffe,

I will Name her Daughter Milly, Taffe Left and i name her Daughter Milly (Just a quick name that i thought of) she turned into a Mohitamatchi then Young Dorortchi i'm thinking Yattatchi?

Rikki,

Rikki got married to some one but i cant remember who. He had a Girl i will name her Kerri, i want her to turn into a Mizu-Ichigotchi-Violetchi well she turned into a Mohitamatchi and then Ichigotchi she got sick afew times but still turned into a Memetchi,

Mikki,

I got Mikki when i got Desu and Jake, she turned into a Harutchi-Ringotchi-Maskitchi I have taken the Battrie out just to much to look after.

Tweety,

Had a Girl will name her... First Cheri then i thought Cheri Blossum (Blosm) Blossum turned into a Mohitamatchi and then a Young Dorotchi and Died. i wanted a boy but it turned out to be a girl i accidently named her Tommy. and i am now trying to kill her.

Miley,

Is evolving any minute now hope shes a Young Mimitchi or Ringotchi, She is now a Harutchi, Skill points : 28 intelligence 54 Fashion and 21 Kindness. Full Training. and weighs 10lb 1 yr old Best Friends with her Sister Lily.

Lily,

Is also evolving soon she also has Full Training, Skill Points: 40 intelligence 42 Fashion and 24 Kindness. she weighs 10lb 1yr old, Hoping shes a Young Memetchi or Ichigotchi,

Best Friends with her sister Miley.

Hrmmmm. Still not evolving, they are playiing a game with each other they're playing soccor. and............Miley Won!! she got 200Gp one more time. and they're playing Soccor again!!!!. Lily's winning this time and she one!!! also got 200 points. next Visit Miley went to Lily's house they are singing, Shes going to her house again and now they're weighing each other Cute!!!!!

Well it is Now 12:14am here i just realised that they evolve at 1:06am or something oh well. i put them back to sleep and now i'm going to finsh this Entrie. Good-Bye for now.

[SIZE=17pt]Yay! they evolved[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Ok So in the morning i heard beeep beep bep beeerp Miley Evolving she is a.............................

...............................................Ringotchi............................................Oh Lily's evolving.................

............................Ichigotchi Yay!....................................................

Lily=Furawatchi/Leaftchi/Violetchi and Miley=Mimitchi They are evolving no not tomorrow but on Tuesday YAY!!! But Milly is evolving Tomorrow Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, Kerri got a Job she works at the cake shop!

Well,

Gotta go GoOd-NiGhT

[SIZE=17pt]Sorry Not Update[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

I found Ginger she had been REset so i reset and i got a boy I named him Haku just like the start of Gingers Family.

everything has gone has planned for Haku Petitchi-Gouremetchi and hopefully Shimashimatchi. He will be evolving tomorrow.

Miley turned into A mimitchi and works at the Amusement park She is getting married to my friends tama tomorrow.

Lilly Died!!!! Jokes!!!! She turned into a Furawatchi and counts toddlers getting off/on the buse's. she will get married to Haku.

Milly turned into a Maskitchi and had a baby a few minutes ago she had a Girl i will name her Misty. Milly is a Firefighter she puts out fires!!!.

Kerri left and now i'm looking after her son which i named Jamie everythings going to plan for him to he is currently a Mizutamatchi evolving tomorrow hopefully a Hinotamatchi then a Tosakatchi. if not a Hinotamatchi then atleast a Gouremetchi!!!

Well thats all,

Update tomorrow!

Good-Bye.

[SIZE=17pt]Sorry No update Again!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well, Haku turned into a Shimashimatchi he is 5 years old he will be 6 tomorrow some time!!! I really hope he has a boy!!! Plans for his son: Tsbutchi-Harutchi-Young Mametchi-Androtchi he name will be James. and is a HairDresser.

Miley didnt marry mi friends tama instead the Matchmaker came and gave her a Girl i will name her MoMo

Lily also got the Matchmaker she had a Boy i will name him Gizmo.

Jamie turned out to be a Hinotamatchi and he is now a Tosakatchi and works at the hospital.

Misty is now a Hawaiikotchi skill points: 2, 2, 2 (intelligence, Fashion, Kindness) she should be evolving tomorrow.

Momo: Well momo turned into a Mizutamatchi and she is now a Ichigotchi SKILL POINTS: 29, 107, 18 well i was planning on a Ponitchi i still am i hope!!! maybe she might be a Makiko?

Gizmo: Petitchi and now a Gouremetchi. I dunno what i wan him to be i will jus play jumping rope and mimic so it literally random i've had them all in a week so i dun know who to try for? maybe Universal? yes a Debatchi Perfect he is going to be a Debatchi i hope!!!!!

Well that is it for today,

Hopefully update tomorrow if i gotz time,

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=17pt]I found 2 Tama's at school!!!!!![/SIZE]

Well Today I had a big coat on so i took it off and this girl was on the monkey bars and she dropped her tamas so i picked it up and walked off. I left it in my Bag until after school and reset it. I hatched a Boy I named him Mars I played the whole hour and a little bit extra got is skill points 77 54 31 he turned into a Mizutamatchi he had 10990 so I reset him I now have another Boy also called Mars which is on pause for now.

I also found a V3 which is a bit broken trying to fix it.

Ok, So They evolved, And got married.

Gizmo=Togetchi MoMo=Memetchi Haku finally got married to Misty who is a Pyonkotchi They had Girls.

Jamie is in love with my v3 should get married tomorrow morning I hope he has a Girl I will name her Rose. I hope shhes a Hanatchi.

Gizmo + MoMo are getting Married tomorrow morning also I hope they have Boys.

Well I think thats it Oh and Misty works at the catching balloons(Amusement park) Well thats it Will Update when Mars Evolves.

[SIZE=14pt]I'm Back With Lots Of News![/SIZE]

Well after my 6 week holiday in Greece i started up 2 tamas.........

Corn? You remember corn right? Well she had a daughter named Pea...she was a maskitchi and died on the 14th Generation... :ph34r: I Reset and got a Girl I named her KEA she was a Harutchi then Hawaiikotchi then Pyonkotchi and got married to Zee(more about him below) They had Girls I named her Mango? I thought it was Melon dont worry.

As Toddler she was a Mizutamatchi then she turned into a Young Memetchi there was one character that i hadn't gotten in that group which was Ponytchi.....Just Today she evolved into Ponytchi Yippe!

I also got a new tamagotchi before i went on holidays....... It is see through blue with sherbets on it I named him Jake and he turned into a Gozarutchi and then had a boy i named him Frie he turned into a Gozarutchi and he died.. I hatched a Girl I named her Lily! she turned into a hawaiikotchi and died! i hatched a Boy and named him Zily! He also Died!!!!! I hatched another boy and named him Zee he turned into Mohitamatchi Then he turned into Obotchi?? And then he turned into a Pyonchitchi he got married to Kea and had Girls She is named Melon she was a Harutchi then Young Mimitchi and just Today she turned into a Mimitchi....

Looks like its the Matchmaker from now Girls......Hope they both get Boys...........

Good-Night and im glad to be back.........

[SIZE=14pt]Job Day! But sadly....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

OooT!! Melon got a job!!!!! She is a Chef!! but just sorting out cutlery......

But Sadly Mango had no luck she got denied on all her job interviews. :( But she has very high skill points.. Hmmm?

Well nothing else has happened today so I will finsh off with the status's:

[SIZE=14pt]STATUS'S:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Design: Clear blue w/ Sherbets

Name: Melon

Hungry: ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Training: [iIIIIIII]<<<8

Weight: 81lb

Gen: Girl

Gene: 2nd

[SIZE=14pt]Skill Points:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Intelligence: 80

Social: 18

Kindness: 2

Design: White snow flakes

Name: Mango

Hungry: ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Training: [iIIIIIII]<<<8

Weight: 76lb

Gen: Girl

Gene: 2nd

[SIZE=14pt]Skill Points:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Intelligence: 75

Social: 10

Kindness: 1

Good-Bye.

From,

Mezzie :eek: , Melon ^_^ and Mango :D

[SIZE=14pt]Nothing Special[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well Today nothing! has happened only that the whole day they've been sleeping(because of school) So. i'm not going to post anything only that they both might be getting married to my friends tama named Idiot (thats really what she named it)

Hes only a Toddler now. but hopefully the Teen with Adult Glitch works on v4 not only v4.5 (I presume it does) They also got their pay of 1000 dollars each from work.....

Well good-bye

From

Mezzie, Melon and Mango

[SIZE=14pt]Another..............Nothing Special day[/SIZE]

Well today.....NOTHINK SPECIAL

Just now Melon had a baby and and its its A..............................................

..........................Boy!!!! Woop woop!

Well I'm going off the computer for a while...

[SIZE=14pt]Mango-Girl[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Mango had a baby! But..................

A GIRL!!!!!!!!! :eek: :( :huh:

Awww Well doesn't matter thats it for today bye

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] Bye [/SIZE]

I named Melons son Cod he is now an Obotchi....Opps..

I also took the battrie out of Mango.......and started up Mars you remember him? Well lots about his fam.....

Mars had turned into a Zukyutchi and had a daughter i named her Venus she turned into a yattatchi she had a son named Pluto he turned into a Shimashimatchi and had a daughter named Earth she is now a Ringotchi and now has a dead battrie.

I also will now take the battrie out of Cod......

So i guess its good-bye for now not for ever!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back