Official Valentines Hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I would love to join! May I hatch my Japanese Umi-No (Ocean)? -->Click Here! Sorry about the poor quality picture!

When I hatch, I may not be able to post pics. ): My family has a digital camera, but I need to ask my lazy father to show me how to uplad them. :D

I have raised an Umi-No twice before; they are very, very hard to care for! They cannot be left alone for more than 10 minutes. x.x Hopefully I will make it past the toddler stage this time. I am excited and hoping for good results this Valentine's Day.

I may consider resetting my Globe V4.5; I'll have to look into it.

Gosh, I am so excited now! :chohimetchi:

Oh, by the way, I will not be able to hatch at 12 noon. Of course there is the time difference, and I am at school then. I'll hatch that evening.

Thanks for this opportunity to hatch with such a wonderful community!

~CP

BTW, I will be using my entries to put in my Blogagotchi also. :furawatchi:

Oh, I would love to join! May I hatch my Japanese Umi-No (Ocean)? -->Click Here! Sorry about the poor quality picture!
When I hatch, I may not be able to post pics. ): My family has a digital camera, but I need to ask my lazy father to show me how to uplad them. :D

I have raised an Umi-No twice before; they are very, very hard to care for! They cannot be left alone for more than 10 minutes. x.x Hopefully I will make it past the toddler stage this time. I am excited and hoping for good results this Valentine's Day.

I may consider resetting my Globe V4.5; I'll have to look into it.

Gosh, I am so excited now! :chohimetchi:

Oh, by the way, I will not be able to hatch at 12 noon. Of course there is the time difference, and I am at school then. I'll hatch that evening.

Thanks for this opportunity to hatch with such a wonderful community!

~CP

BTW, I will be using my entries to put in my Blogagotchi also. :furawatchi:
Oh, thank you for joining! Yes its fine for you to use your Japanese Umi-no. I will also be at school (As it turns out Dx) so I will be hatching mine after school.

[SIZE=8pt]Ill join! im gonna do a v4.5 and a v3 and a v4! idk how to post pics so idk if ill be able to do that[/SIZE]

:D I'll join if my Tamagotchi dies today! It's 7 years old... :eek: I'm worried that she'll go any minute. I have a v4.5 and I will post a picture after school. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
>.< I might have to call off the hatching, the P1 hasn't arrived in the post yet :D
Okay. Its a shame. Oh well,

Sounds Great everyone. Thanks for joining.

:D I'll join if my Tamagotchi dies today! It's 7 years old... :eek: I'm worried that she'll go any minute. I have a v4.5 and I will post a picture after school. :p
Erm... if your talking age, Tamas usually die of old age in their teens or twenties I believe.

Depends how well you take care of it.
My Tamagotchi V2 is currently over 60. I am dead serious.
You're lucky. Mine usually last 6 days because my friends overfeed them. T.T Mine just had a baby so no way am I going to reset it. Sorry, I'm not doing the hatching unless my new baby Kitti counts.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 more days! Anyone else wanting to join?
EDIT: Here are the members so far...

Squidward is Cool

:puma:

TAMAGIRL2008

Ura Togetchi

Fee-ona

Kodou

Angelus

phish-pie
I will join if it isn't too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.