Official Valentines Hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPWEEEE! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

TIS HATCH TIME. :D

Okay, since my dad doesn't get back until like 6 o'clock, and I so can't wait that long to hatch, I had him unscrew the back of my Umi-No for me last night. The screws are super tiny; our screw driver is still a little big. Last time I tried to open it I wore a whole in the screw. :eek: I'm not too handy with tools. No clue how I'm getting an A in Woodshop. xD

*takes deep breath* Okay. Time to insert the batteries and attept to screw in the screws. Wish me luck. *starts fumbling with Tama* Please hold.

Ding ding! Sucess! I soon as I inserted the LR44 batteries, it started making a bleepy noise. Bubbles floated across the screen with Otototchi and Kingyotchi swimming happily across the screen. The best part it - I didn't kill the dang thing trying to screw in the screws!!! ... Time to set the timer.

Set! 4:01 PM Valentine's Day. A little white egg is jiggling up and down with bubbles floating around it. I now have a 5 minute wait for the egg to hatch - longer than the Connections; 1 minute.

Older Tamagotchis do not allow you to name your Tama. :( But they all have names to me. I think that I am going to call this one Yumi - I will make it a girl. The past two that I have *cough* attempted to raise I have considered male. B) You don't get a gender either. No date. No birthday. Just the simple time.

Sorry guys! Had to take a break - early dinner. Little bro has soccer practice in 'bout a half hour. :)

Soooo... updates you guys missed.... nothing. I paused my tama while I ate - I don't want to miss a second of my precious! Still didn't hatch yet.

I have tried to raise my Umi-No twice before... let's just say that it never went very well. :puroperatchi: Super neady!

OMG! Yumi hatched! Time to fill up her needs...

~Yumi's Stats~

Name: Yumi

Weight: 1

Water Quality: Perfectly clean 0/4

Hunger: 3/4

Happy: 4/4

She is a needy little thing! She will be this way all her life - she may slow down when and if she reaches adult hood.

Now her happy heart is down one! :unsure: And let me tell ya, I am no good at this guessing treasure chest game. :wacko:

NOOOO! THE OCTOPUS ATTACKED!!!

I was playing the treasure chest game, and out popped the stupid octopus. :angry: It dropped all of Yumi's happy hearts to zero and made her water quality completely black. I had to flush the screen four times!

She doesn't seem to be gaining weight... glitch or the fact that the babies don't gain weight??? I don't know!

Okay, little Yumi is back to normal.

Well, we're off to Target to continue the V5 hunt. Wish us luck!

Hope you enjoyed the first section of the blog!

~CP

Beautiful post Cinderpelt!

Its an egg at the moment. My username is RS but I kept out missing the S forgetting it was right past the R. xD

Oh! Its a girl so I'm going to name it Jo Jo With a space (Yes I know).

Aw its so cute to see that little blob floating around the screen! Pictures later of what she evolves into! (Like, we all know what a V4 Baby girl looks like =D)

I pretty happy actually, I have the whole week of to look after her! Yay.

Jeez, I left the sound on my V5 and it beeped. I thought my V4 had turned into some monster (v4 dont make the same sounds as the v5).

Promise an update later.

I am really sorry! I didn't have time to hatch it i was soooooooooooooooooooo busy Don't be mad at me please!
Its alright, can you hatch it now though?

[SIZE=14pt]Time for an update!! [/SIZE]

Friday was not the best day for Yumi. ): The good news is I saved her from the White Bear twice. The bad news is she had two other near-death experiences.

I kept Yumi safely in my pocket in school on friday, checking on her often. Everything was great. I actually saved her from the White Bear during science class. At lunch I played a lot of games with Yumi. But I forgot about her after lunch.

It was a few hours later - Study Hall when I remembered about Yumi. I pulled her out of my purse. She was very close to death - no hearts filled, poo, and a death skull. I managed to get her back to life, although over weight. I promised myself I would play more games with Yumi later.

It was just after school. I could have sworn that I paused Yumi after Study Hall, but she was still on. So once again, she was near death - although not as bad as the first time. I brought her back to life. To get her weight back to 5 lbs (basic weight) again, I had to play well over 20 games of "Guess the Treasure Chest." I ran into six octopuses along the way - what a pain! But now Yumi is back to normal - safe and paused in my bedroom, after a very rough friday.

~Yumi's Stats~

Name: Yumi

Weight: 5

Water Quality: Perfectly clean 0/4

Hunger: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

She is still a Kuragetchi. :)

And as for Val, well Val is still paused. :/

Val - V4.5 - Global/Map - Hitodetchi

Happy: OOO

Hungry: OO

Weight: 10 lbs.

Generation: 2

Well... that's all for today! :)

Aww, She turned into a toddler. Forgot whats it called?

I had her paused most of the day because I was out. >< She got into preschool okay though.

more update later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back