Okay, really strange, believe me if you want...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I have read that and every post on this topic and I must say, wow.
That really makes me believe, makes me know that he's definitely watching over every one of us, protecting and helping us. I do have one question: I own a game called The Simpsons Game and on the last level, you need to have a dance-off with 'god'(I didn't capitalise because the 'god' on that game is not real, there is only one God, my God, our God.) is it bad that I should be playing that? He makes some comments and it's all fake, but, is it okay to play it, will God still love me?
Of course God Will love you! But if it makes you feel bad playing the game, I would suggest to just stay away with it.

Wow, I have read that and every post on this topic and I must say, wow.
That really makes me believe, makes me know that he's definitely watching over every one of us, protecting and helping us. I do have one question: I own a game called The Simpsons Game and on the last level, you need to have a dance-off with 'god'(I didn't capitalise because the 'god' on that game is not real, there is only one God, my God, our God.) is it bad that I should be playing that? He makes some comments and it's all fake, but, is it okay to play it, will God still love me?
Ohyuz, yew weel go to eternal hellfire.

No way! God loves you NO MATTER WHAT. You could kill everyone in the world and He's still love you. Is it the best game to be playing? Considering it's the Simpsons, probably not but God will never ever ever stop loving you. ;]

that is so cool, God's given me the gift of prophecy, but God never talked to me like that, i wish u the best and hope god is right beside u the whole way. (p.s. reminds me of the story of moses)

wow...you know it is real because in the bible God said say I AM sent you to moses to say to pharoh

i am 100% christian and go to a private christian school

oh my gosh that is soooooo cool!!! pm me if you have any questions on it at all. i am a pastors daughter and so yea. wow that like makes me all jumpy inside like i did when i accepted him as my savior. good luck! :p :wacko: :wacko: :lol:

No offence but I don't have religion but I can't prove that god isn't real so that could have happened! You should pray to him before you go to bed to tell him about what you've been doing. I don't think you're crazy.
I agree.

are you sure this was... 'God'?

that is relly nice for you but are you sure it was real?

i hav no religion.

I am so amazed even though I am 9 that`s so amazing. You are so lucky

I believe in GOD all the way.

Wow! How did you experience it? Could you sea anything?

I knew God was real!

See where your mission takes you :furawatchi:

I really think you were hallucinating. Your mind is just so convinced you talked to 'god'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back