Oldest Tam

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your oldest tam ever?

• 0-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• 81-90

• 91+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you, I wish I could get my ae that high, but, I always sayyes to the matchmaker.

:angry: WHOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOO HOOOOOO that is soooooooo awaesome you have to have a cake !!!!!

mine get married around 8, but on my old v4 i was waitng for matchmaker, she was nine, but then tama died. she was gonna come soon I guess.

Mine have not been able to live over 10, probably because I never miss the matchmaker. :) I would love to try and keep it alive for longer, and well done to all of those who kept it alive for so long! :)

;) Fairytale Romance :)

HOLY AL! The oldest tama i've had wuz only 36 yrs old, But right now i'm testing a myth that if u pause ur tama at night when it has a baby, it won't go back 2 it's home planet and you can make it as old as u want, how cool iz DAT!

my friend got up to 88 years old but my highest one was 17 but i had to reset because i

had to go to school and it dies every time!!!!!

congratulations on making to 440 years old but my battery died at 17 soo wont your die

too!!!!

thanks bencousins. !! :mellow:

As of this post, my oldest tam is a Japanese Angel that turned 99+341, or 440 today! It was hatched January 1, 2006 and still lives!
It recently became the rare set of twins that I hear only happens on the Angel.

:D :eek: :D
[SIZE=11pt]That does not make sense at all.[/SIZE]

The twins are not rare. It's actually hard to NOT get them.

Also, they turn twins (adult) at about the age of.. 10 or so? Then do not evolve after that.

After it's been an adult for a few days, it becomes so incredibly needy, it becomes nearly impossible to take care of.

Then how in the world could the batteries last that long?

The story does not add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back