Oldest Tam

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your oldest tam ever?

• 0-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• 81-90

• 91+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=11pt]We are talking about AngelGotchis here, not regular Tamagotchis.[/SIZE]

Angels get very hard to take care of after 10 days or so. That's just how the old Tamagotchis were. They were all like that.

You'd get an adult and it would be fine for a few days then it would get crazy.

The 'old' tamagotchis are the smaller ones from before 2000.

V1 came out in what.. 2004? So we are talking about that, not these super easy to care for oldies we have now.

My oldest Oldie on these new ones made it to 35. Could have been a lot longer but I kinda left him alone for 2 hours and I bet he got sick and I just did not catch it in time. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic is being closed for a variety of reasons;

1. Some posters are taking it way off topic, talking about other things besides thier oldest living tama/longest living Angel.

2. it is impossible for one generation Angel to live as long as is stated in the first post. Here is why;

a)2 LR44 batteries cannot last, continuosly running, for more than a few months.

b ) Angels do not have a download button to get back a character one the batteries die.

c)At mid-teens, an angel becomes extremely needy, and by thier 20's, they are near impossible to keep up with.

d)The twins (FutagoTenshi) appear at about 6-8 years old. Not later. The line that reads "...Recently turned in to the hard to get twins...." in the first post cannot be accurate.

My apologies if this reasoning sounds a bit harsh, however, we are here to give out as accurate information as we can. False Claims and showing off without sensible, undisputable proof is not allowed.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back