OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again, Pantheratchi, for reading and for your wonderful comments! :)

April 25, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

As soon as Suzume woke up, she earned her final happy sign (all adult characters on the iD L earn their 4th happy sign after 48 hours of being an adult). I still can’t get over how brilliant all that color looks! This happened before she got the chance to take a shower, by the way, so please excuse her appearance. XD

IMG_4211.jpg

After her shower, we went out in the garden to feed Suzume’s pet. As we were about to head back in, Suzume noticed that the stalk we planted yesterday was blooming even more. It blossomed fully to reveal a strawberry! Makes sense because we planted a Popular Fruit Seed yesterday (this is different than the plants on the TMGC+C: first of all, they take a few days to blossom fully and secondly, they don't produce fruit that can be sold...very nice additions on the iD L). I carefully stored our fruit, all the while making a mental note to take it with me to the Tama Marche later.

IMG_4215.jpg
IMG_4216.jpg

Shortly after breakfast, Suzume and I headed down to the Tama Marche at Donuts Park, which is available in the morning hours. Mamametchi greeted us there and offered 100 GP for the strawberry. I accepted her offer.

IMG_4218.jpg
IMG_4219.jpg

We then headed to the matchmaker, who presented Suzume with many charming suitors (the young man covered in all that paint is quite interesting :p ). She decided on Kuchipatchi and they professed their love for each other. Here are the cute dating scenes again (they're similar to what's seen on the iD). Love it! I think it's awesome that Suzume is the one presenting the ring. How refreshingly unconventional!

IMG_4233.jpg
IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg
IMG_4239.jpg
IMG_4237.jpg

To be continued...

Last edited by a moderator:
April 25, 2011 (continued)

Here’s another thing that I love about the iD L compared to the other color Tamagotchis. This is my first time moving on from the first generation on the iD L and I like it that after the visit to the matchmaker and the dates, the Tamagotchi comes back with an egg, not a baby out of the egg. It’s a really small detail but I’m really glad that this little change was made. I love seeing the little egg hatch and now I get to see it every time my Tamagotchi comes back from the matchmaker! :)

IMG_4241.jpg

A baby girl hatched from the egg and I named her Kiyomi (“beautiful child”). This character is Choribotchi. She’s got a cute little bow on the top of her head. ^_^ She evolved into Kingyobotchi after the hour.

IMG_4242.jpg
IMG_4243.jpg
IMG_4248.jpg
IMG_4249.jpg

Kiyomi and I spent the rest of the day at the park, where she bonded with a few of the pets.

IMG_4256.jpg
IMG_4265.jpg

Nothing new going on with my TMGC+C and iD. My TMGO got married to Kuchipatchi today.

IMG_4260.jpg

April 26, 2011

According to the pictures I took on this day, nothing much happened. Kiyomi on my iD L evolved into Painaputchi and I took this very unflattering picture of her. :p

IMG_4266.jpg

No new happenings with my iD, TMGC+C or TMGO.

Till next time!

April 27, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Kiyomi evolved into Memetchi today.

IMG_4319.jpg

I took her to Tama Depa to get some new clothes because she wanted to look her best when going to visit her mom today. We bought this stunning blue dress. After trying it on, she earned one of her happy signs.

IMG_4320.jpg
IMG_4322.jpg
IMG_4324.jpg

After she was all dressed up, we set out for her mom’s place (which becomes an available option under the sweets menu after the first generation). Mother (remember Suzume?) and daughter embraced and then her mom went to the kitchen to whip up something nice for her to eat (it was the same Heart Cake that is found at Tama Cafe). It was a very lovely visit. I like how the smoke coming out of the house's chimney are shaped like sweets. :)

IMG_4327.jpg
IMG_4329.jpg
IMG_4331.jpg

Later that day, I was in the mood to go to the Tama Market (which is also at the Donuts Park, but only available in the evening) and so I splurged because all the items were available for 30% off the regular prices found at Tama Depa. I bought some seeds, clothes, a graduation cap, and a tiara, among other things.

We also picked up a pet for Kiyomi at the park (there are the 3 consecutive hearts in the pet's speech bubble again). Kiyomi turned in shortly afterward.

IMG_4356.jpg
IMG_4357.jpg
IMG_4358.jpg

Be back later for my April 27 update on my iD, TMGC+C and TMGO...

Good news: I’m finally getting my laptop fixed because the port for my AC adapter is loose and I don’t usually have my battery (which is old and doesn’t last that long anyway) plugged in at home so the computer shuts off on me randomly or if I make the slightest movement, which is really frustrating when you’re writing a paper or trying to update your Tamagotchi log. :p This is why I do all those things on Word these days so that I can have Auto Recovery work its magic if needed.

Anyway, the bad news is that the most recent log pictures (April 27, where I left off in my log, to May 1) have not been uploaded to Photo Bucket and they’re stuck on my laptop. Without seeing these pictures, I won’t remember what went on during those days so I’m going to have to wait until I get my laptop back. I could go ahead and just keep providing updates with what’s been happening after May 1, since I’m taking pictures at the moment, and then just go back and write about April 27-May 1 at a later time, but I’m weird because I like to have all my entries posted in chronological order. I sent in my laptop on Monday, May 2 and they said it’s going to take 5-7 days to fix, so here’s what I’ve been doing for the past few days. I’m typing up on Word what’s been going on from May 2 to the present so I’ll have those ready by the time I get my laptop back. Then all I’ll need to do is type up what went on in that April 27 to May 1 period, and then I’ll start posting everything. I think this would be best rather than just sitting here and typing nothing until my laptop comes back. Then I’ll be behind again and frankly, I’ve had enough of that. I’ve literally been typing and trying to catch up nonstop since April 19 and I’m still not caught up!

Long story short, I’m doing the best I can to catch up. Between getting my computer fixed, temporarily losing my camera on the 3rd (found it yesterday!), the semester winding down, and finals coming up, I’m facing some setbacks but I’m looking at getting it completely updated by next week (=fingers crossed=). I hope you all understand! Thanks for reading my random blurbs. ^_^

Finally going to resume catching up and updating my log. It might take a little while because I'm shuttling back and forth between different computers in the house. All the computer madness that's going on hasn't been completely resolved (I managed to salvage all my data from my old computer...turns out the hard drive was failing...but now I don't have my own computer on which to permanently store this data, so I'm plugging in this external hard drive that has all my data into whatever computer is available until I get a new one) but it's getting there. Onto the updates!

April 27, 2011 (continued)

Tamagotchi iD

Okay, so for the past few days, I’ve been looking at Amaya, who is a Chamametchi and thinking to myself, “okay, it’s been days…why hasn’t she evolved into an adult yet?” XD This is even after I already knew on some level that she had evolved for the final time a few days ago. The reason behind my slight confusion (and I’m very sure I’m not the only one) was that Chamametchi has always been a teen character and ever since the TMGO, she’s been an adult character instead. I finally realized that, duh, I have an adult after she earned her Mo letter (the one all iD adults earn when they’ve been adults for 72 hours) today. So after that, I took care of her other letters (Ta=eating Omurice from the Tama Restaurant, Ma=eating Ichigo Doughnut, To=using the picture book from Tama Depa).

IMG_4291.jpg
IMG_4277.jpg
IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4294.jpg
IMG_4295.jpg
IMG_4296.jpg

After all that, I took Amaya to the matchmaker, where she fell in love with Kikitchi. They had a baby boy, who I named Minoru ("truth"). He evolved into the toddler, Hanepatchi.

IMG_4309.jpg
IMG_4314.jpg
IMG_4317.jpg

To be continued...

April 27, 2011 (continued)

TMGC+C

Wow, it’s been so long since I’ve logged about Kei. Well, he had been an adult for a couple of days now and so I took him to the matchmaker. There, he and Makiko underwent a brief courtship, got married, and they had a boy! I named him Takeo (“valiant male”). He evolved into Kuribotchi after the hour. It was a quiet day thereafter.

IMG_4270.jpg
IMG_4271.jpg
IMG_4276.jpg

TMGO

Quinn and Kuchipatchi had a baby girl today and I believe this is where I took the batteries out of my TMGO (I have to double-check my pictures, but I think this is where I stopped running it).

IMG_4267.jpg

That’s all for the 27th. Time for me to go chow down on some food but I’ll be back soon! Thanks for reading! :)

April 28, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Another cleaning day!

IMG_4362.jpg

After tidying up the house and a quick bath, Kiyomi and I went outside to play with the new painter’s palette I got her. She enjoyed it very much! She's certainly got the knack for art.

IMG_4365.jpg
IMG_4367.jpg
IMG_4368.jpg

I took Kiyomi over to the Tama Café, where she munched on a sunflower cookie (another happy item of hers).

IMG_4381.jpg

She and I spent the rest of the day perusing the Tama Market, where she persuaded me to buy a few items. It was a relaxing day.

Tamagotchi iD

Minoru evolved from a Hanepatchi to Kiraratchi today (sorry for the fuzzy picture). Not much else happened with my iD after this.

IMG_4390.jpg

TMGC+C

Takeo evolved into Young Mametchi this afternoon. I’m thinking of aiming for Kuchipatchi again. I could go for Gozarutchi since I don’t think I’ve ever gotten him on the +C before, but we’ll see.

IMG_4377.jpg

That’s all for the 28th! Stay tuned…

April 29, 2011

Happy royal wedding day! :D Though today was Friday, my long lecture day, I felt really giddy for some reason. Apart from the fact that we had multiple long breaks during the day (rather than having lecture for 8 or 9 hours straight like we used to do) and we were scheduled to leave early for the day, I think it was mostly because of all the coverage I was seeing for the wedding. Granted, I am in the States so there weren’t awesome street parties all over the place for the occasion or anything, but this day definitely called to mind the days I spent pretending that I was a princess and being totally immersed in the whole fairy tale thing. The wedding was kind of like a fairy tale come true. :) It may not be the most earth-shattering thing happening in the world but with all the bad news that we have these days, it's really refreshing once in a while to see something as beautiful as a wedding ceremony unfold before our eyes (definitely not trying to downplay the seriousness of important issues in the world though). Over-hyped or not, it's the union of two people who love each other. I'm really happy for them! Also, Kate’s dress was absolutely stunning. Anyway, before I get too off track…

Tamagotchi iD L

I thought it would be fun if Kiyomi tried on the tiara I bought a while back. Very fitting, what with the royal wedding that went on and all, no? ^_^ She loved the tiara.

IMG_4397.jpg
IMG_4403.jpg
IMG_4399.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

By the time I got home from class and pulled my camera out to take some pictures, Minoru had evolved into Mametchi. No surprises there; I was aiming for this character and I made sure to not get any care misses. I did the usual, getting as many happy items as I could for him (Ta=eating hamburger steak from the Restaurant, Ma=eating MameDaifuku from Tama Café, To= wearing the baseball Cap from the Accessory Shop or reading the encyclopedia from the Tama Depa). I decided to go with the encyclopedia because that’s smart Mametchi for ya. :) Here he is reading it and soaring around on it. Yes, I did catch a picture of him mid-soar. So adorable!

IMG_4414.jpg
IMG_4415.jpg
IMG_4416.jpg
IMG_4418.jpg

TMGC+C

No pictures today, as Takeo just evolved into a teen yesterday.

TMGO

I guess I didn’t take out the batteries (as was previously mentioned) until today because here is a picture of Quinn and Kuchipatchi’s baby girl, now a toddler (Belutchi).

IMG_4420.jpg

Recap of the 29th—DONE! I’ll be back for more soon!

April 30, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Kiyomi earned her last happy item this morning (again, please excuse her appearance; it happened before she had a chance to take a bath :p ). I now have Memetchi listed under the book icon for collecting all 4 happy signs for her character.

IMG_4424.jpg
IMG_4425.jpg

After sprucing herself up and wolfing down some breakfast, she was positively ecstatic to make her way to the matchmaker. They grow up so fast. :’) The matchmaker presented Kiyomi with a handful of charming suitors. Maisutatchi caught her eye. He definitely looked dressed for the occasion! They went out on a nice date, got married, and had a baby girl, who I named Aya (“colorful”).

IMG_4431.jpg
IMG_4434.jpg
IMG_4437.jpg
IMG_4439.jpg

Aya evolved into this cute toddler, Rolutchi. It was a pretty uneventful day for her after that.

IMG_4441.jpg
IMG_4442.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Nothing much happening with Minoru today, as he just evolved into an adult yesterday. All that’s left to do is earn the last of the Ta Ma To Mo letters in a couple of days.

TMGC+C

Takeo evolved into Mametchi today (sorry that the picture is fuzzy...I barely had time to grab my camera and snap the photo!). It was a quiet day for him after that.

IMG_4443.jpg

In other news, I recently purchased a Nano Baby from a private seller for $15 total and I received the package today. She threw in a Nano Puppy free of charge, which is awesome because I love the whole Nano line in general (the original ones, not the talking ones).

IMG_4427.jpg

Nanos bring back great memories because besides the Kimiko/Baby Byte and Giga Pet, Nanos are among the first virtual pets I played with (yes, even before I knew about Tamagotchis, which wasn't until 1999). I am very pleased with this purchase and they both work fantastically. There aren't many decently-priced ones on Ebay. I hope I get to start mine up sometime in the near future.

That’s it for now! I do already have all my updates from May 1-10 typed out, so I'll be posting them in increments over the weekend. Thanks so much for reading!

May 1, 2011

Nothing much happened on this lazy Sunday. It really was a day of rest. It appears that I only took pictures of my iD L today. I wasn’t watching my iD L the whole time but I think I may have had at least 1 care miss. In any case, Aya evolved from Rolutchi into Sabosabotchi at the end of the day. Sabosabotchi is a very cute character. She's got flowers in her little hoodie that she wears and they bloom when she's happy (see the picture below).

At around 2:45 pm, I believe it was, Aya went to the park and met up with the Ecousatchi there! This was a very pleasant surprise. I’ve been trying to figure out when they come but it appears to be random so far because I’ve heard reports of them coming early in the morning but mine came in the afternoon, so who knows? After helping these adorable guys keep the environment clean, I was presented with the fork, which I now know (thanks to Tama-Star_Girl) cuts the prices of the sweets in Tama Café by half. There are 3 items that they can give you: the fork, chopsticks (which cuts the prices of Restaurant dishes in half) and the bag (which cuts the prices of items at Tama Depa in half). I hope to see them again soon!

IMG_4453.jpg
IMG_4454.jpg
IMG_4455.jpg
IMG_4456.jpg

IMG_4459-1.jpg

Rolutchi to Sabosabotchi. :)

May 2, 2011

Yay, Mondays. Fun fact, in case you didn't already gather from my posts: I’m a nursing student, working toward my second Bachelor of Science degree in an accelerated program (6 semesters, even through the summer, rather than the standard 3 or 4 years). This semester, I have lab and clinicals on Mondays and Tuesdays from around 6 am to 4:30 pm (and then lecture on Fridays from 8 am to 5 pm…yes, those infamous Fridays I keep mentioning in my log :p ). When I come home, I hop out of my scrubs and get myself all cleaned up because I’ve been around patients all day and so I want to make sure that I don’t carry around the house what’s being carried around in the hospital. Anyway, I have finally decided that I would pause my Tamagotchis during these days because I don’t want them dying on me and I can’t keep track of care misses if I have them unpaused, unwatched, and untouched for hours on end. So I pause them during the day and when I get home in the afternoon, I set the clocks for 6:59 am so that they can “wake up” and earn back those lost hours in a way.

Anyway, nothing much going on today. I unpaused my Tamagotchis at 4:45 pm (I did not shift the time back today; I set the Tamagotchi clocks to real time) and the only thing I noticed today is that my iD L went to sleep around 7 pm today. That was a little earlier than I expected. On the TMGC+C front, I took Takeo to the matchmaker in the evening. He fell in love with Furawatchi, they got married, and had a baby girl, who I named Naomi ("beauty"). She evolved into Memepetchi (didn’t get a picture; will post one in the May 3 update) and headed off to bed.

IMG_4465.jpg
IMG_4467.jpg

That’s all for now. Until next time!

May 3, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Aya evolved into Perotchi right after I unpaused her after getting back from clinicals. As the evolution tune was playing, I was fishing around for my camera and I realized that it was not in my room. I went downstairs to the dining room table, where I dropped all my stuff after getting back from clinicals and lab and it wasn’t in my backpack where it was supposed to be! It turns out that I had left my camera in one of my classrooms. Woo hoo. :p I decided to head up to school (a wonderful 35-40 minute commute) tomorrow before volunteering to search for it. In the meantime, I used my sister’s camera to take the following pictures.

IMG_1729.jpg

I proceeded to earn as many of the happy signs as I could (the fruit sandwich from the bakery and the cat ears from Tama Mori) and I planted a Retro Toys seed with hopes to get the Yosegi Kendama toy the next day.

IMG_1744.jpg
IMG_1749.jpg
IMG_1751.jpg
IMG_1754.jpg

We took a trip to the park and when we got there, this cute little puppy followed us home. He is now in the pets section under the book icon. We gave him some food and water and then headed inside for the night.

IMG_1761.jpg
IMG_1763.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg

To be continued...

May 3, 2011 (continued)

Tamagotchi iD

Minoru earned the last Ta Ma To Mo letter and I got a character stamp for Mametchi.

IMG_1731.jpg

Shortly afterward, we headed to the matchmaker, where she offered him 3 lovely ladies. Minoru was thinking what I was thinking when he chose Lavulitchi to be his bride. Here they are, having a grand old time before he came home with a new baby girl, who I named Riko ("jasmine child"). She evolved into Belutchi after the hour.

IMG_1737.jpg
IMG_1739.jpg
IMG_1741.jpg
IMG_1766.jpg

TMGC+C

Nothing new with Memepetchi today but here's a picture of this cutie.

IMG_1733.jpg

TMGO

I took the batteries out of my TMGO today. Maybe I’ll pull it out again when I have more time to try out all the figurines and such.

Tamagotchi Nano

I decided to start up my Marine Border Nano today, since I wanted to try something new. I still have a busy schedule and starting up the Nano seems fitting since it’s as low-maintenance as you can get. I love this design!

I pulled the battery tab out for the first time and an egg appeared on the screen. A minute later, a baby boy hatched from the egg. I named him William.

IMG_1773.jpg
IMG_1774.jpg
IMG_1775.jpg

This Tamagotchi is pretty simple. All you need to do is press the A button, which will do everything that’s needed. If there’s poop on the screen, just press A and it will be cleaned up. Otherwise, when the screen is poop-free, pressing A will give you a menu. The first option is to feed your Tamagotchi food. Choosing that option will give you a choice of meal or snack. Pretty standard. If you choose the second option after pressing A for the first time, your Tamagotchi will play a game. The objective of the game is to catch falling letters in a particular sequence. The letter T must be caught first, then A, then M, and so on, to spell out the word TAMAGOTCHI. Spelling out TAMAGOTCHI twice in a row will end the game.

IMG_1784.jpg

That's all for May 3! Stay tuned...

May 4, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

We did a bit of housecleaning today.

IMG_1795.jpg
IMG_1796.jpg
IMG_1805.jpg
IMG_1806.jpg

After putting away the cleaning supplies, we stepped out into the garden to see how our little plant was getting along. To our dismay, we found that a little worm had gotten into our plant. Aya and her dog were sad indeed. I told her to keep her chin up. Her eyes lit up when I told her she could help me plant a new seed. :)

IMG_1797.jpg
IMG_1798.jpg
IMG_1800.jpg
IMG_1803.jpg

Aya and I went outside for a walk a little later. We had no particular destination in mind but before we knew it, we were at her mother’s house. She didn’t have anything for us at the time though, which was odd because we hadn’t been there at all today. How strange.

IMG_1812.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Riko evolved into Chuuchutchi. I hadn’t realized that I had gotten 4 or more care misses. Didn't get a good picture. Nothing much happened with her today.

TMGC+C

Naomi evolved into Chamametchi. Here she is outside behind the house, enjoying the beautiful day. I wonder what special occasion calls for this nice-looking flag, Anyone know?

IMG_1820.jpg

Tamagotchi Nano

Nothing new with William today.

That's it for May 4. Thank you so much for reading! :)

Thanks to midnightsapphire over at Tama Zone for letting me know that the banner I was wondering about in my last log post is a carp-shaped Koinobori flag, which represents Children's Day, celebrated in Japan in early May.

May 5, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

This morning, Aya and I visited the garden to see how our little plant was coming along. The stalk started to vibrate and out came…the kendama! It’s perfect because it’s one of her happy items. Here she is, playing with Mimitchi.

IMG_4486.jpg
IMG_4489.jpg

After Aya earned her last happy sign in the afternoon, she and I visited the matchmaker.

IMG_1831.jpg
IMG_1835.jpg

Aya got married to Shutotchi, and they had a baby boy, who I named Haruo ("spring man"...pretty fitting: the baby character is Yurapatchi and he's got a cute little sprout coming out of his head, which blossoms when he's happy).

IMG_1841.jpg
IMG_1845.jpg

He evolved into this cute-looking toddler, Nannokitchi. We went out into the garden to plant a few seeds. It was a quiet day for him.

IMG_1849.jpg
IMG_4497.jpg

TMGC+C

My +C evolved into Furawatchi today. Just what I was expecting! Haven’t seen this gal in a while!

IMG_4495.jpg

Tamagotchi Nano

Will evolved into Kikitchi today. I should probably look up more information regarding the Nano because I have no idea if this is a good or bad evolution and I’m not quite sure where I go from here. I’ll wait it out and see. I like having this little guy around.

IMG_4484.jpg

No new developments with my Tamagotchi iD today.

Thanks for tuning in!

May 6, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Ahh, Fridays. Today, Haruo evolved into Hanikamitchi during one of my breaks.

IMG_4509.jpg

Nothing much else went on with him today and I was running around way too much to be taking my usual number of pictures. XD

Tamagotchi iD

Riko evolved into Memetchi today and I acquired all the Ta Ma To Mo items I could.

IMG_1863.jpg
IMG_1870.jpg

This also happened at the donut shop. The shopkeeper gave her some sort of card and it got filled with circles (instead of X's), for lack of a better way to describe it. She got a free donut out of it (apologies for the warped-looking second picture). What happened here? Can anyone enlighten me?

IMG_1864.jpg
IMG_1865.jpg

TMGC+C

Quiet day for Naomi too. We played around with the aging box, one of the special items unique to her character.

IMG_4504.jpg
IMG_4502.jpg
IMG_4503.jpg

Thanks so much for reading! Until next time! :)

May 7, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

I’m pretty sure I got a care miss this morning in between the teen and adult stages. I heard one of my Tamagotchis beeping but as I was busy completing an assignment, I couldn't check right away. When I did check, the attention icon had turned off, but my iD L looked like it was the only one empty on something. I don’t know what character this will get me but at this point, when everything is still so new with the iD L and all, I’m just excited to get any character!

We went out into the garden to check on the seed we planted yesterday and up came a bunch of grapes! We hadn’t decided whether we wanted to take it with us to the Tama Marche so we decided to hang on to them for the time being.

IMG_4514.jpg
IMG_4515.jpg

Shinshitchi celebrated his birthday today. I found out that birthday animations appear at 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm and whoever is celebrating their birthday will make an appearance. This makes it a little bit harder (in my opinion) to see who’s birthday it is that day than on the iD because on the iD, you can use the birthday cake stored in the chest at any time and it’ll show you exactly who’s birthday it is. On the iD L, you have to catch it at either of the aforementioned times or you’ll miss it (unless you set the clock back to catch it). Anyway, he was presented with the cool cane, which can normally be acquired by planting the "shiny tools" seed.

IMG_4517.jpg
IMG_4518.jpg
IMG_4520.jpg

Later in the day, Haruo evolved into…Mametchi! What a pleasant surprise, especially since I think I had one care miss and Mametchi is normally a perfect-care character! Happy to see him nonetheless.

IMG_4538.jpg

To be continued...

May 7, 2011 (continued)

Here is Haruo, playing with one of his happy items, the chemistry set. I love the animations so much! Here's what happens: Mametchi adds chemicals to this plant and it explodes. He thinks his plant is obliterated but then we see a beautiful flower fluttering to the ground amidst the smoke and suddenly, the plant emerges, as good as new and in full bloom! :) One happy item down!

IMG_4539.jpg
IMG_4540.jpg
IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg
IMG_4550.jpg
IMG_4551.jpg

Here’s Haruo eating the Kurimi Pan at the bakery. This is one of his happy items too.

IMG_4583.jpg

Later on, Haruo wanted to play dress up. I had the crown I bought a while back stored away so I took it out and let him try it on for size. I think he likes it. :)

IMG_4587.jpg

Haruo went to visit his mom and then took a trip to the park to adopt a pet. Very busy day today!

IMG_4589.jpg
IMG_4590.jpg

To be continued...

May 7, 2011 (continued)

Tamagotchi iD

Riko and I weren’t up to much today. We visited the Donuts Park several times and she got to play with a lot of friends there.

IMG_4527.jpg
IMG_4530.jpg
IMG_4535.jpg
IMG_4537.jpg

I connected my iD L and iD today. So far, I like trying to figure things on my own and so I didn’t know that I had to select the “connect to Tamagotchi iD” option under the connection menu for the iD (even though I wasn’t connecting to another iD, but an iD L) for it to work until I fiddled around with it a bit.

I’ve got to say that I am extremely impressed and ecstatic that the characters show up as themselves both ways (no Nazotchi!). I don’t know if it’s because there’s Mametchi and Memetchi characters available on both the iD L and iD (guess I’ll find out when I connect them with different characters later on) but I’m really glad to see that everything is showing up even though one is an iD L and the other is an iD. I’m still debating on whether I should purchase another iD L or not but in the meantime, the fact that the iD L and the iD can interact with each other quite nicely will hold me over for now. It’s too bad they can’t marry and mate.

IMG_4555.jpg
IMG_4575.jpg

Exchanging connection gifts

IMG_4574.jpg

Connection game

Another interesting thing popped up that I’m curious about. After doing a bit of research, I guess it’s what appears when your Tamagotchi character and its connection buddy increase friendship level. It’s a pretty sweet deal because you can earn 500 GP out of all that every time it happens. Looks like it occurs 3 times maximum per generation.

IMG_4577.jpg

Nothing new with my TMGC+C and Tamagotchi Nano today. That's all for the 7th! Until next time! :)

May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!

Tamagotchi iD L

Haruo helped me out in the morning by cleaning up the house. How very fitting for Mother’s Day. :) He then took a walk to the park where he met up with some friends. Not much else happened with him today.

IMG_4598.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

I did another connection between the iD L and iD to see if the costumes, accessories, hats, etc. would show up and they do! I’m sure everyone else knows about all this stuff already but this is my first time playing with an iD L and iD and I get excited over new discoveries, even little ones. :D

In the evening, Riko earned her final Ta Ma To Mo letter. She made her way to the matchmaker at once. She married Mametchi and they had a baby boy, who I named Kenshin ("modest truth").

IMG_4614.jpg
IMG_4617.jpg
IMG_4621.jpg
IMG_4625.jpg

I connected my iD L and iD again, mostly to pass the time in the baby stage. It seems that all characters from the iD do show up on the iD L and vice versa. That's amazing!

IMG_4629.jpg

He evolved into the toddler, Hanepatchi.

IMG_4644.jpg

TMGC+C

I took the blushing bride to the matchmaker today. Naomi fell in love with Kuchipatchi and they had a baby boy! I named him Shigeru ("flourishing"). This is awesome, I can aim for Kuchipatchi again since I’m fond of him and it is the odd generation after all. We’ll see.

IMG_4603.jpg
IMG_4604.jpg

He evolved into Kuribotchi at the end of the hour.

IMG_4610.jpg

Thanks so much for reading! Stay tuned...

Just wanted to pop in here real quickly to say thanks for being patient while I update my log. It hasn't been easy, trying to catch up for the past several weeks and on top of that, I've got school, clinicals, and now finals are coming up. So thanks for checking in! I hope you continue to enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing this! :)

Latest posts

Back