OMFG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not even going to e-mail her, its obviously a fake. If it wasn't in a magazine then the starter of this topic probably owns that e-mail address and is the one answering all of them. Sorry! thats just what i think.

Im not even going to e-mail her, its obviously a fake. If it wasn't in a magazine then the starter of this topic probably owns that e-mail address and is the one answering all of them. Sorry! thats just what i think.
Thats what I'm beginning to think, but I may go search for this magazine that said this...

She spelled inspiration wrong. Or was that you? I think its a poser. Although it does kind of sound like Miley. Ask her to name all her family member's names, then you'll find out if shes real or not. I am willing to try it 

SM
Well, the poser can look the names up on the internet. Maybe ask her a personal question about a concert, CD signing, or about herself, that she can't look up on the internet.

Oh and by the way Tamasweet2, they don't reveal they're addresses, just they're PO box addresses. ;)

Who is Sparkle093 on Club Penguin? They reported me because I said they weren't the real Miley Cyrus. The weird thing is that ten people followed her around saying she was real.

Fine, just delete this. Don't believe me. OMFG, was not part of the note btw. Nummy, shut the heck up.
Thats a bit rude. We are all entitled to an opinion but if you can't say it nicely don't say its at all. Btw its probably fake cos theirs like a million email accounts claiming to be a celeb but they are just impossters. If you don't like my opinion then keep your mouth shut.

I sent her a test email saying "I like Chocolate milk 8) " xD She didn't reply yet maybe she's a E-mail Bot(Not a real person but a computer/person claiming to be her.) Well if its a bot... I'm gonna annoy it > : D

I aslo emailed her this > : )

1.Can I have chocolate milk

2.Can I have chocolate milk

3.Can I have chocolate milk

4.Can I have chocolate milk

5.Can I have chocolate milk

6.Can I have chocolate milk

7.Can I have chocolate milk

8.Can I have chocolate milk

9.Can I have chocolate milk

10.Can I have chocolate milk

11,Can I have chocolate milk

12.Can I have chocolate milk

13.Can I have chocolate milk

14.Can I have chocolate milk

15.Can I have chocolate milk

16.Can I have chocolate milk

17.Can I have chocolate milk

18.Can you send me a picture of William? PLZ THX.

19. I like games.

20.Are you the real Hannah Montana?

21.Are you a boy or girl?

22 .Favorite color(s)?

23. Are you a bot?

24. Can I annoy you?

25. [nods]

26. I <3 BOTS 4 LIFE! Do you?

27. Can I IM you?

28. I like cereal~

29. YOUR BOTTING DAYS ARE OVER n00b!

30. CAN YOU REPLY TO THIS EMAIL?

31. I <3 to annoy bots! e_e

Note: If you can't reach me by AOL, I have a Yahoo : [email protected]

and YES, you have to answer 1-17 they are the hardest questions!

ROFL. :furawatchi:

Yeah, Nummy is right.

I mean don't you think her email would be like *insert name her*@disney.com or such?

Probably it's someone impersonating her, or probably she has someone answering for her emails or such..

And I think Disney has they're own email system..

OMG! The Teen magazine said Miley wanted to finally create a fan mail email!!! *squeels* OMG!! OMG!!! Here is the email, [email protected] email her. It worked :furawatchi: . She emails back really fast cause it's Sunday, and today she was a little time to chill out. She did note, DON'T SEND TOO MUCH EMAIL! And NO HATE MAIL! OMG! Try it! She emails back so fast!
Fine, just delete this. Don't believe me. OMG, was not part of the note btw.
btw, just to tell you there is probably a computer generated reply. Which means "she" sends the same response to everyone, but just changes the name on "dear ____".

I doubt that is the real Miley Cyrus. If it is, that's pretty cool! If not, I'm getting sick of these people pretending to be celebrities. It's really stupid. What's the point? :)

She spelled inspiration wrong. Or was that you? I think its a poser. Although it does kind of sound like Miley. Ask her to name all her family member's names, then you'll find out if shes real or not. I am willing to try it 

SM
Do you people even THINK abourt typos or is it all, "Oh my gawd, shes a famous person, she dosn't make typos or any mistakes at all!"

And I even know all of her family members names, you can get them anywhere.

Older step-brother Trace, older step-sister Brandi, and younger siblings Braison Chance and Noah Lindsey.

I think that Braison Chance and Noah are her only real siblings, not half. But come on, you find that all over the internet.

And redtama, its not a bot, its either a person pretending to be her or her. Bots don't pertend to be someone their not, thay know who they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you people even THINK abourt typos or is it all, "Oh my gawd, shes a famous person, she dosn't make typos or any mistakes at all!"And I even know all of her family members names, you can get them anywhere.

Older step-brother Trace, older step-sister Brandi, and younger siblings Braison Chance and Noah Lindsey.

I think that Braison Chance and Noah are her only real siblings, not half. But come on, you find that all over the internet.

And redtama, its not a bot, its either a person pretending to be her or her. Bots don't pertend to be someone their not, thay know who they are.
Thank you. Just cause she is famous, doesn't mean she doesn't make mistakes ;]

Its computer generated. They insert the persons name, and then use the same reply over and over. Thats how it works. They use it on basically every "fan mail" site. I've tried it for the Hilary Duff one just for fun, and I sent 2, and they came back the exact same with different answers. x.x

Its computer generated. They insert the persons name, and then use the same reply over and over. Thats how it works. They use it on basically every "fan mail" site. I've tried it for the Hilary Duff one just for fun, and I sent 2, and they came back the exact same with different answers. x.x
Yes, but some of us have posted the replys we got, and they were all completely different, how could that be it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back