OMFG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be a couple different replies. Either that, or they get someone to write back for them. ( Celebrities almost always have more important things to do then write to fans ).

I just emailed her! She is my idol!!! I can't wait for her to reply! Just to be sure that she is the REAL Hannah Montana I sent her some trivia questions. Clever eh?

Um, I'm sorry, but that is not the cleverest idea. :( See, if it's not a computer, it's going to be one of "Hannah Montana"'s associates. They will basically know everything about her. Sad, but very true. :blink:

Spongeboby

Eh... whether it's fake or real I probably won't use it.

I can understand misspelling 'concert' but 'i' and 'a' (in 'insparation') are nowhere near eachother on the keyboard, so it wasn't a typo.

It's most likely a fake. I just don't believe a big star like her would not only give out her e-mail but would also have the time to reply to them all. Even in months to come.

It's not a robot because alot of these replies include specific things people said in the e-mail they sent. It's either a poser or the girl herself.

I give it... 1/10 chance it's real and the rest it's not.

(Remember to keep it nice people - I can smell a flame war from miles away)

Um, I'm sorry, but that is not the cleverest idea. :( See, if it's not a computer, it's going to be one of "Hannah Montana"'s associates. They will basically know everything about her. Sad, but very true. :blink:
Spongeboby
Your dead set against it might actually being Miley, aren't you? Thats what every post you've made in here has been about.

It might be her sometimes, other times it might not be. Most likely its a poser.

*Shakes head*

Everyone looks towrds the negative side...

It probably is a poser, but don't be to quick to jump on people for there opinions.

RachelGotchi is right. Flame wars don't smell to pretty either. Maybe this should be closed?...

Like that topic saying Jesse Mcarney joined the site if any of you remember.

*Shakes head*Everyone looks towrds the negative side...

It probably is a poser, but don't be to quick to jump on people for there opinions.

RachelGotchi is right. Flame wars don't smell to pretty either. Maybe this should be closed?...

Like that topic saying Jesse Mcarney joined the site if any of you remember.
I remember that. Whats up with all of those topics now a days?

And now I remember, MileyWorld is the only way you can even contact Miley over the internet, it says it on the site. I'm signed up. B)

Found out that its fake, I went and bought the newest release of Teen magazine, and it says NOTHING about a fan email adress. So, yeah, neither does the website.

She is just another poser.

Broken~Wings

Did you guys notice how the topic starter has not yet replied to all your accusations? Come one people, if a celebrity is willing to have fan E-mail address, wouldn’t it be listed on her fan-site and not in a magazine all over the world? (Same goes for the free E-mail host provider and the E-mail's domain is listed under. :) )

As far as I can tell, Hannah does not have a fan-mail address, so I'm closing this 'til Disney or Hannah herself does confirm that she has an E-mail dedicated to her fans. ;)

*Topic Closed*

Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back