OMG HE REALLY DOES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think he will die but it won't affect the series... but if he did die (NOT SAYIN HE WILL!) i think they will keep it as naruto but like have something on the end like "naruto shippuuden:the aftermath" or naruto shippuuden: the story continues" something on those lines!

DONT SAY SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS HE STILL MIGHT BE ALIVE

attest i hope so :huh:
The naming change is a joke. Since movies are the same as fillers (except this one is gonna be an exciting filler) they don't go with the manga. So as long Naruto is alive in the manga he will not die. Trust me on this one. But for some reason when they say the main character dies...I get excited....to see the character dead. :\

I hear that he does die :\ You havent seen the Trailer, Sakura ish crying over a Tombstone with Naruto's headband. I am probably the first few to know about this at school. It really made me cry sorta, but Movies are like Fillers that dont sew into the thread of the Series (Well when Naruto ends in the next few years the movie might fill in the rest for us)

If it's true Naruto dies it ish going to be like Inuyasha movies. They don't affect the series

i think he will die but it won't affect the series... but if he did die (NOT SAYIN HE WILL!) i think they will keep it as naruto but like have something on the end like "naruto shippuuden:the aftermath" or naruto shippuuden: the story continues" something on those lines!
Probaly not.

its probaly gonna end after Naruto dies.

it can go on forever.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(5 hours later)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE CAN'T DIE!!! NO! NEVER!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(5 centuries later)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THATS IMPOSSIBLE! I'M NOT GONNA BELIEVE IT! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER! NOT IN A BILLION YEARS!

I wrote a manga called "Warror Mia" (It was not actually published, I just wrote it for fun). In the last volume, I made Mia, the main character, die. I only did it because I thought it would be a suprising way to end the series that no one I knew would expect me to do.

lol i new that he was going to die because i can tell if somone is going to die and ive seen a lot of pictures of him kissing sakura and it said there a perfect couple so like yeah i know when he is going to die and hes a ninja all ninjas die lol

[/b]NO WAY POSSIBLE HE CANT DIE!!! ITS.... ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!! HE IS ALIVE I TELL YOU!!!

ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE!!!!!!!! HE IS NOT DEAD!!!!!

[/b]NO WAY POSSIBLE HE CANT DIE!!! ITS.... ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!! HE IS ALIVE I TELL YOU!!!ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE!!!!!!!! HE IS NOT DEAD!!!!!
.....he's going to die in the movie but not in the series. In the series he'll still alive!!! And plus the series has to end sometime.

ITS IMPOSIBLE NARUTO WILL NEVER DIE!!! HE WILL BECOME HOKAGE AND HE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!

I WONT BELIEVE IT! LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES!!!! HE IS ALIVE!!!!!

ha i did so much research i found naruto as a 26 year old so that means he doesnt die

HA HA HA ^_^

ha i did so much research i found naruto as a 26 year old so that means he doesnt die
HA HA HA  ^_^
.....did you read my previous post? If Naruto dies in the movie it will NOT affect the series!!!

Although....can you PM me the place you found it? Please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back