OMG HE REALLY DOES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't watch Naruto alot, so yeah. :/

Plus - i couldn't watch the vid. It said, "This video has been removed tdue to terms of Violation" |:

Well....

Everyone has dif' Opinions.

ok peeps me got new info on da movie YES naruto is killed by protecting the priestes(sp) YES he is resurected and YES everyone who is saying it doesn't afect the series is right. YOU SHOULD READ THE MANGA and YES I HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME!

Duuuuude, Obsessive much?
*raises hand in agreement* o.o

Dude, he's only a cartoon character. Drawn on paper. XD Movies never effect the series. Like in Kym Possible, the second movie, Ron and Kym fall in love at the end. That didn't effect the series.

Plus, he comes back to life anyways.

Dude, he's only a cartoon character. Drawn on paper. XD Movies never effect the series. Like in Kym Possible, the second movie, Ron and Kym fall in love at the end. That didn't effect the series.

i agrre,i never like those shows never will.

u have a good point.

Calm down.

For one, the only time he should - if he is going to - die is probably near the end of the entire series. After they defeat Akatsuki and all the other issues are dealt with.

Because if the main character died before all that stuff is solved, there really wouldn't be much of a story and a big mistake (probably) made by the author.

And you can't continue a story named after the main character without him, right? :)

So calm down, ye Naruto fangirls, calm down.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(5 centuries later)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THATS IMPOSSIBLE! I'M NOT GONNA BELIEVE IT! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER! NOT IN A BILLION YEARS!
omg. :) please you guys shouldn't be screaming about it, besides naruto is annoying enough...I am very very glad if they end the series.

And...calm down it's only a amine :)

ITS IMPOSIBLE NARUTO WILL NEVER DIE!!! HE WILL BECOME HOKAGE AND HE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!I WONT BELIEVE IT! LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES!!!! HE IS ALIVE!!!!!
Live forever?? Omg! People here are to obbsesed with anime! :)

Well, acctualy it does in way, now there dating...

ok peeps me got new info on da movie YES naruto is killed by protecting the priestes(sp) YES he is resurected and YES everyone who is saying it doesn't afect the series is right. YOU SHOULD READ THE MANGA and YES I HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME!
Yes! Where'd you see it?

NOOOOOOOOOO NARUTO IS THE BEST!!! HE WAS MY FAV!!!! I LIKED WATCHING HIM BE HAPPY!!! NOOOO WHY?! WHY?! *sobs a little* EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT THAT BIG OF A NARUTO FAN I AM SO DISSAPOINTED AND SAD!

omg. :angry: please you guys shouldn't be screaming about it, besides naruto is annoying enough...I am very very glad if they end the series.And...calm down it's only a amine :rolleyes:
*twitches* you are no friend of mine. or my sisters. or of anybody who is sad about Naruto!

Oh.. hm... I a show called Naurto or something like that. Or if you say 'Naruto'. Only once. It was total junk >.<'

I don't care if he dies. Actually, in the scene I watched he was a total moron. I don't care if he dies, really.

But don't flame me.

Yes! Where'd you see it?
my friend gets all of these movies from sum special web site but she won't give me the link coz she says its illegal and she doesn't want to get me in trouble but now i have it on dvd its the best movie yet

THIS JUST IN:

Naruto dun die. It is this chick's prediction and it shows what she thinks will happen. Naruto Challenges that predicition of his death and proves that predictions arent always right. As for him dieing, I know he probably doesn't.

Eeeek!!

How could they make him die!?

What is the show going to be called now?! SASUKE?! (I wish)

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted him to die! He was so annoying, and dumb, and he was so annoying to Sasuke

Latest posts

Back