OMG I SERIOUSLY RECOMMED THESE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip! I'l surely buy it next time I see one!

(Omg, I'm always dropping my tamas! Because of that, they're half-broken, so I'm getting new ones)

:lol: :mimitchi: :D :D :D

I haven't seen the decoratchi kits in stores for a while now.

I'm an eBay creeper, though, and I'm always seeing tons of the deco-kits, along with other carrying cases. They're usually pretty cheap, and if the seller has more than one and you buy more than one the shipping is pretty reasonable as well.

Good luck! ;)

Ok this thing really good my attention espichally the 2-stories building part i am so getting those deco kits now :D

------------

Current Tamas:2 Music Stars and soon a 4.5 by mail

Techno Grove: :)

Rock City: :D

I have 2, a pink and a blue one. I got both of mine from WalMart. They are pretty cheap, and they come with stickers and gems to decorate your tama. The total price is about $5 and some change.

NOTE: The cases come one to a package.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you know those Tama - Decora-tchi kits?
I just bought one and had it on my tam.

I was at my friends and I left my tama on her balcony up 2 STOREYS

It was a real windy day and and my tam droped and landed straighrt on its screen.

We ran down and I picked it up and it was fine!

I think the rubber protected my tam

I recommed them deeply. :D :ph34r: :D :blink: :D :blink: :D :blink:
the rubber also helps hide the tamagotchi logo if u sneak it in2 skool! :D

Unfortunatly, I hadn't seen any Decoratchi kits on store shelves these days. :(

When they were still there, though, I begged my mom for one but she didn't buy

one. :(

my friend jessica made a little case/minibag sort of thing for her tama and it looks so cute :)

and she has all them things for your mobile phone on her tam, shes got a Chupa Chups nano one and a ninja and everything she loves her tama lol.

shes only got 2 though and she takes them everywhere it's funny

hehe long reply, i know :p

Hey everyone, why not make a tamgatchi pouch! All you need to do is buy fabric, and that stuff.

That's so kool, I saw a bunch on eBay, I totally have to get one.

One of my main hobbies is decorating my gadgets, I always buy like cases for my cellphones and cover them with rhinestones and such, it's super fun, I can't wait to do it with my Tama as well! :(

My Tamagotchi survived being around some little kids and a sink without a case. But, the cases really do help.

i wanna get one! i saw it for 99cents on ebay

so i'm gonna save up (lol yes i dont even have a dollar coz i spent all my money on a tamagotchi music star and katy perry concert tickets, but whatever, it was so worth it lol)

anywhooo...

how could you leave your tama unattended on a balcony :)

hah...

byeee :(

Latest posts

Back