OMG I SERIOUSLY RECOMMED THESE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww! If I would've known, I would've kept mine. I sold it to him for $1 cause I thought it looked really bulky when it's on the Tamagotchi.

These are discontinued. You can only buy these from people who have them or online. :)

I have an update on the Decoratchi kits, I bought one from eBay, they come with stickers and rhinestones and even with KRAZY Glue, NOTHING sticks to it! I got it with the intention of bedazzling my Tama, but nothing can adhere, I guess the only purpose is to not scratch your tama up, but it's just a plain pink cover and not nearly as unique and fascinating as the rest of my electronics(phone, camera, zune).

I'm a little disappointed but technically it's practical, just didn't work for what I had hoped it would work for.

i bought two! One is Pink and the other is Orange, I should had bought more but.............since I have 5 tamagotchis. Yeah,,,,,,,,,,,the stickers don't stick, they keep falling. I think the stickers are for some where else, like a notebook..

Pink Memetchi

I would have kept up with mine if I'd known they're that useful! I got a clear one because it looked like it glowed in the dark. And didn't use it, because it made the buttons harder to push. :eek:

I'll definetly go get a few more. :p

:huh: That's crazy! I'm glad it survived though. :p I have a rubber cover, but the only, ONLY, downside is that you can't see the paint. But at least it adds cushion to the tama. :D

Well, you know those Tama - Decora-tchi kits?
I just bought one and had it on my tam.

I was at my friends and I left my tama on her balcony up 2 STOREYS

It was a real windy day and and my tam droped and landed straighrt on its screen.

We ran down and I picked it up and it was fine!

I think the rubber protected my tam

I recommed them deeply. :D :huh: :D :D :D :p :D :p
WOW! i had one but i lost it. sad :(

I have an update on the Decoratchi kits, I bought one from eBay, they come with stickers and rhinestones and even with KRAZY Glue, NOTHING sticks to it! I got it with the intention of bedazzling my Tama, but nothing can adhere, I guess the only purpose is to not scratch your tama up, but it's just a plain pink cover and not nearly as unique and fascinating as the rest of my electronics(phone, camera, zune).
I'm a little disappointed but technically it's practical, just didn't work for what I had hoped it would work for.
on the back of the box that the case comes in, it says the stickers dont stick to the case. they are just for sticking on your tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always keep my tamagotchis in little baby socks. Not only do they cushion falls, but they protect the screen, are easily changable according to the season, cheap, and they absorb rain! (I left my tamas in the rain once). I'm sure that the rubbery ones are cool too! :D

ive seen them on amazon u can buy them there i dont have one but i should get one maybe :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back