OMG! THIS POOR KID!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah we should help

usualy i always laugh when people say world peace on the pagents cause we all know it wont happen but now it doesnt sound like to bad of an idea if we could just trust people then we wouldnt have al these problems

honestly i think the invention of money was one of the worst we should just do stuff out of the kindness of our hearts not for money

even though she was lyikng it still got us thinking about those people in iraq i mean some of them do live like that

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! Reguardless of her lie, maybe we can all donate money!!! Send supplies in backpacks!! Everyone has the power to help, but I think it's us kids who see it most. type "I promise" if you promise to help and donate!!! Please help!!!!

I promise!!!!!!!

Even if she was lying...maybe she knows someone who does. And it's very unlikely for such a large age gap 7-98, and it's practically impossible to live up to 98 these days.

no one's helping? i said forget her, i just wanna help the poor kids who do actually live in a melting hut!! no c'mon, please help!! put urself in thier shoes!!!!!! forget her!!!!!!!! i just wanna help. and i bet evryone else who actually cares wants to help to. if im the only one, fine. i will go in it by myself.

I agree with fluffums, and if she has no adress then how can we help her. . . And is it even posssible to have a kid at 91 years old?

You are the one who started this topic, and honestly, how can we send her backpacks with supplies if she has no adress, not to be rude

i know you r lying to every body we are not stuiped you fart cookeis bum scratcher????
OMG, why are you namecalling? theres really no need

Last edited by a moderator:
I can find so many things that make that look like a lie. If she's living in a hut, she wouldn't have power. If they were poor, they wouldn't have a computer, nor would they have internet. If her father is 98, that makes him 90-91 when she was conceived. It's impossible for a man that old to have kids.

Also, why would we send money and things to someone who is obviously lying?

i mean other people, donations, ect. we have to forget her. i mean, to kids who really do live in melting huts. if we give it to a charity or something, they would give it to them!! that's what im saying!!

Eh, I say charity begins at home. There are a LOT of people in the USA, England and other Westernized countries who need help. If you want to make a difference to humanity, voulenteer! Donate to the Red Cross or Salvation Army.

The governments of countries like Afghanistan, Packistan, Iran, Iraq Etc. need to get their acts together and not depend on others. Some of those countries are starting to get the messege but those places have been ongoing political disasters for hundreds of years. (read your history books)

Help people closer to your own front doors if you want to make good.

Soooo, who wants this topic closed?

the poor girl! at least she knows some very nice people! Do you know what we can do to help her?

Eh, I say charity begins at home. There are a LOT of people in the USA, England and other Westernized countries who need help. If you want to make a difference to humanity, voulenteer! Donate to the Red Cross or Salvation Army. The governments of countries like Afghanistan, Packistan, Iran, Iraq Etc. need to get their acts together and not depend on others. Some of those countries are starting to get the messege but those places have been ongoing political disasters for hundreds of years. (read your history books)

Help people closer to your own front doors if you want to make good.

Soooo, who wants this topic closed?
*raises hand* I would love for this topic to close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back