OMG! THIS POOR KID!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the girls mum had given the computer to her, the the little grl would have been 4 years old r younger, that doesnt make no four year old wil be able to use a computer -.-' maybe a super genius four year old, and if shes 7 and her dad is 98 then her dad would have been 91 when she was born! Her mother would have alredy gone throught menopaws and such or her mum was like a 30 yearold getting knocked up by a 90 year old X__x

Last edited by a moderator:
if the girls mum had given the computer to her, the the little grl would have been 4 years old r younger, that doesnt make no four year old wil be able to use a computer -.-' maybe a super genius four year old, and if shes 7 and her dad is 98 then her dad would have been 91 when she was born! Her mother would have alredy gone throught menopaws and such or her mum was like a 30 yearold getting knocked up by a 90 year old X__x
Also at 91, it's impossible for men to conceive. It's rare for anyone to live to 98+. Unless they eat extremely well and watch their health like a hawk. If they're as poor as the thread implies, he'd have been dead a long time ago.

ALRIGHT THAT LAST TOPIC WAS DISGUSTING!CLOSE THE FRICKIN TOPIC!!!! :)

Also at 91, it's impossible for men to conceive. It's rare for anyone to live to 98+. Unless they eat extremely well and watch their health like a hawk. If they're as poor as the thread implies, he'd have been dead a long time ago.
it could be possible, but not for someon eho lives in a melting hut....I have Grate Grate Grandma who is 95 :)

of course shes lyin!& enywayz y would u go on a computer if ur poor,ur house is melting & theres a war going on?so..would enyone like to close this topic?now...

it could be possible, but not for someon eho lives in a melting hut....I have Grate Grate Grandma who is 95 :)
I know it's possible, I was just saying it's pretty rare. Not many people make it that far. Especially if they're living in rough conditions like what was mentioned at the beginning of the thread.

she's lying if that girl is really that poor then how can she afford a computer and internet!And plus if she was really that poor then why would she spend her time on the internet...

Eh, I say charity begins at home. There are a LOT of people in the USA, England and other Westernized countries who need help. If you want to make a difference to humanity, voulenteer! Donate to the Red Cross or Salvation Army. The governments of countries like Afghanistan, Packistan, Iran, Iraq Etc. need to get their acts together and not depend on others. Some of those countries are starting to get the messege but those places have been ongoing political disasters for hundreds of years. (read your history books)

Help people closer to your own front doors if you want to make good.

Soooo, who wants this topic closed?
Meeee.

Well I'll close it now. Seems to be a strange topic anyway.

*closed* ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back