OMG V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg!!! Threre is going to be a version 4!!!! <_< :( :huh: :huh: :unsure: I saw it on www.tamagotchi.com In there, you can vote for the new design for v4! I voted glow-in-the-dark! Vote! :wacko: :wacko: B)

P.S. When you go to tamagotchi.com press "The Great Tamagotchi Shell-ection Contest.", and vote!
on ebay you can buy like version 8s from japan lyk omg in japan they've already got version 8s!!!

tama v4 ?? :ph34r: wk 1 -patroic

wk 2 -tama characters

so is there only gonna be 1 v4 design in the end b cuz it says they will have 3 weeks then the winner of each week will go in round 4 and the winner of round 4 will be the design but that will be a bit stupid cuz wat if the winning esign is really girly then it won't appeal to boys and also is it out in america jan 2006 or world wide and has any1 seen any news about the shape or new features of v4

NO! they didn't say which tama V it was for. they didn't state which 1 the designs were for. :mametchi:

AAAHHHH!!!!! it is for v3 not v4 I know it would of said v4 it would be big news and more stuff about it it is v3 v4 if they are real will come out in 2008 or something

I asked Bandai if the Dhellection contest was for the V3 or V4, and here's what they said:

It is most likely for the V3 as we've heard no official word on a V4 being available.
So, I guess it's for a new V3 design after all.

omg!!! Threre is going to be a version 4!!!! :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :wacko: :( I saw it on www.tamagotchi.com In there, you can vote for the new design for v4! I voted glow-in-the-dark! Vote! :rolleyes: :nazotchi: :kusatchi:

P.S. When you go to tamagotchi.com press "The Great Tamagotchi Shell-ection Contest.", and vote!
It's gonna be for V3? Interesting.

BTW here's what I voted for:

Week 1- Glow in the Dark

Week 2- Kanji

Week 3- I was @ Hampton Beach so I couldn't vote

This week!- Snowflake

Week 1: Glow in the dark

Week 2: Tama Charecters

Week 3: Fans (I think)

Week 4: Glow in the dark

Cool it sounds really cool! :kusatchi:

Only if it came out now... :kusatchi:

Ok. I don't know if it is for V3 or V4, But on the "instructions", I am pretty sure it said it is going to be for V4. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! Here is another thing why I am pretty sure it is for V4.

V3's have antennas. The ones at the voting place don't have antennas. :unsure: :( :( :D

-----------------------------------------------

[SIZE=21pt]VOTE FOR GLOW-IN-THE-DARK!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:[/SIZE]

c

co

cor

cori

corin

corinu

corinut

corinuta

corinut

corinu