OMG V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I DON"T WANT V4's! Then my v3 would be so unpopular and everyone in tamatalk will be talking about V4's not V3's!!!!!!!!!!!!! *angry scream*

idonwanv4 calm down! :gozarutchi: I might be wrong! (lol B) )

Last edited by a moderator:
But i think I am right :gozarutchi:
You are right, these shells are for v4 ... Possibly if people decided to check the rules on the shell-ection webby.. thhen they would be all fussy

You are right, these shells are for v4 ... Possibly if people decided to check the rules on the shell-ection webby..  thhen they would be all fussy
Exactly! It says on the rules, that it is for V4 ;) :blink:

It said this: "Voters will have the opportunity to help select the new Tamagotchi V4 design"

See? :huh:

If you don't believe me see for yourself. :( Click here

Ok, these tamagotchis are for the new V3s. V4s aren't coming out until 2008. These are the brand new skins of a tamagotchi.

`Jade

Umm, Jade, how do you know V4 isn't coming out until 2008? It might be coming in January, like the site says; it could be coming in late 2007; there's even the remote posility that it's not coming out at all.

hi im cj im new and ive had a tamagotchi 4 6 months now and im soooooooo exited about the new v4!

Oi............ :unsure: I told you it is for v4! I t said on the rules for voting!

If you don't beleive me, Click here for proof.

yeah it is for v4 cuz it sed right here--->HOW TO VOTE

Voters will have the opportunity to help select the new Tamagotchi V4 design through a series of online voting which shall last for 4 weeks commencing at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time on July 22, 2006 and ending at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on August 19, 2006 ("Voting Period"). During each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period, 4 new designs will be posted online at Tamagotchi.com for voters to select their favorite design. The design receiving the highest number of votes during each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period ("Finalists") shall be posted online again during week 4 of the Voting Period. Of the 3 Finalists, the design receiving the highest number of votes during week 4 shall become a new Tamagotchi V4 design. To vote, log onto www.tamagotchi.com and follow the online instructions for voting. Voting is limited to one vote per person or email address per calendar day.

Exactly. As I have pointed it out before.. THe new skins are for the v4.

I wonder if the V4 will be ENTAMA's and anyone have pictures of the shells you could vote for?

[SIZE=21pt]AAARGGGHHH! I'M SO ANNOYED! VOTING HAS ENDED AND I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE 2 VOTE 'GLOW IN THE DARK' :angry: :( :lol: :( :( :( :( :( :( [/SIZE]

I got a V3 GRAFFITTI design If you dont know what graffitti is, It's that spraypaint you see on brick walls in Philadelphia!

Yes, It is a special design for V3. Not V4.
Well voting has ended now and it said v4 avalible january 2007. i would like to mention once again !!!!!!!!!!!V & the 4!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back