Over protective...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I never knew Someone else's Parent's were overpretective!

Trust me, My Dad is VERY annoying >_>

He has to check all my E-mails, PMs Etc.

He even watches me on TC sometimes >_>

Need any advice, PM me. I'm an expert XD

meh... my mom is SOOOO annoying cuz she always needs to check my phone and ask me about EVERYTHING when i want MOST to keep things peaceful...

Well on the computer not really but in life yeah. So my dad dropped me and my friends off at a concert line before the doors opened (it was a recent MCR one XD) and decided he wanted to wait in line for half an hour even though one of my friends who was sixteen was there. And I have gone to concerts alone with only one other same aged bud. Also my parents started trusting less and less after I became a teen (13). It seemed like I did something horrible to lose their trust! When I was 12 my mom would let me go to the mall without any parentel units. Now she is calling every half hour. When I go to the 7/11 with my friends every 10 minuets she called. My mom is trusting me more but now it is my dad. When I got coon tails in my hair he interrogated me and asked me questions that were unnecesary.

Dad: you dyed your hair?

Me: ya...I didn't do it ma dropped me off at a salon and said I could.

Dad: who did them

Me:some salon dude

dad: what was his name

me: jonathan...I think

dad: was he gay

me (i have no problem with gay people): yes, but he was really nice. He liked My Chemical Romance too!

dad: **grumbels huffs and walks away cussing in russian**

Sometimes. I feel your pain when parents try to spy on you. They just wnat to make you safe because they love you and don't want you to get hurt.

My mum throws those questions at me. I tell her I only use the internet for anime and blogging. She totally bough it.

Pkus I have total control over my computer. She doesn't even know how to use it properly.

But my mum basically let's me do anything I want...

No. Not really.

My mom has better things to do than watch me do stuff on the internet. Or so she says.

Not now, but they used to be over protective. When I used to ride my bike, I could only go down my block.. which was really small.. and my friends who were younger then me got to go all over my town. Very annoying, but I do understand that my friends parents aren't my parents. :rolleyes:

I think we can all relate. My parents are the same way. They always look over my shoulder to see what I am doing on the computer. It seems nosy, but I know it's their way of protecting me. I don't like it but it's for my own good. I can't stand when my siblings barge in, though. Once my brother got into my AIM account while I was away, and he started talking to my boyfriend! So embarrassing...

Yeah, I mean, they aren't crazy overprotective, but like other people said, they do protect me. They like to see where I've been online, and stuff like that, but they kind of have a right too. They just want to keep us safe. But mine aren't crazy pshyco, like I can go places by myself, with a big group or small group. ;) Parents may seem unfair, trust me, but they mean well, it just may not seem like it at the time. :furawatchi: However, they don't check my phone or stuff like that, they do allow me my privacy, because they trust me. I can somewhat do whatever I want...somewhat. Just a tip of advice for all Tamatalkers, once you loose a parents trust, it is very hard to gain it back, well, that hasn't happened to me, I've just learned from what they've told me. Hope I helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back