Owl City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Owl City is one guy, not a band group. His name is Adam Young, he does all his music and vocals. Just a fun fact :D
Oh, all right. xD Thanks for mentioning that :)

I saw a video of Owl City performing live, and there was a group of people performing, not just one guy. The group called themselves "Owl City". So, yeah. All this time, I thought that they were a band, but I guess they're not. xD

I heard half of Vanilla Twilight and saw the video of Fireflies.

Owl City isn't my type, but it's... bearable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanilla Twilight, Dental Care, The Saltwater Room, and Bird and the Worm are my absolute favorites<33

I don't understand why Fireflies is suddenly the hottest thing ever.

I love Fireflies.

The first time I heard it I thought 'Okay, I can see why people like this song, sort of', but now that I've listened to it more I love it <3

I have only heard one song - Fireflies.

On the radio, like, 2 hours ago.

And I just added it to my iPod haha. 'Mazing song.

Vanilla Twilight, Dental Care, The Saltwater Room, and Bird and the Worm are my absolute favorites<33
I don't understand why Fireflies is suddenly the hottest thing ever.
Nick Jonas sung Fireflies at his Nick Jonas and The Administration concerts, well thats why almost everyone in our school year loves the song now.

They're okay, not the best, not the worst..

Well, until today I've only heard "fireflies" but I've went on youtube and listened to a lot of there other songs.

I think I finally found a band I like instead of just a song.

And Fireflies beat Replay to the number 1 spot. Nice, but boring and not catchy enough. It would have been good if it was more catchy.

I loved Owl City before he even released Fireflies. [:

He's amazingggg. I missed a chance to see him live because it was sold out, which sucks because he was with The Scene Aesthetic.

I love all his songs. <3

I like him.

At first, I wasn't really too fond of him, but I really like him now.

At first I thought he was okay, because I had only heard fireflies, but I really like him now. I like Rainbow Veins, Vanilla Twilight and The Saltwater room.

I love how everyone is saying 'them' when it's basically just one guy xP

The only song that I like from them is Fireflies, but you can tell that's really autotune. Basically all of their songs are autotune.

Latest posts

Back