Owl City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only person in this world who finds the song 'Fireflies' annoying and unbearable?
Not an Owl City fan to put it simply.
i agree with you. I'm not that much of fan of Owl City either.

I liked 'Fireflies' ages ago, and 'On The Wing', but now that 'Fireflies' has been the number one single in the UK for a few weeks now, and possibly another at the end of today, everybody knows him. Then, I died a little inside. :/

I bolded him, because people say stuff like: "omgomgomg i luv owl city there so amazinn"

It's not them. Ffs. If you liked him that much, surely you would know it's Adam Young. By himself. With no other people.

The only song of theirs that I listen to is Fireflies. And it's a good song, but as with most good songs, it is overused and overrated.

Last edited by a moderator:
After hearing his awful song “Fireflies” about a billion times, I can’t really bring myself to listen to the rest of his music. I know I shouldn’t really judge an artist just because one of their songs absolutely sucks, but neh.

I used to LOVE them, but now I'm really indifferent. Fireflies is overplayed on Australian radio.

My favourites are If My Heart was a House and The Saltwater Room.

When I heard it on the radio, I was like "WHAT THE...?" because I had no idea he was starting to get known over here.

I was happy at first, but now it just sucks. I hate it when bands and the like become overly mainstream and 'cliche' to listen to.

Latest posts

Back