Pandora Hearts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But she took it pretty well, no? I was pretty sure she was going to get pi**ed, or cry.
I was really upset when I found out Break

was blind.[/endofspoiler] D':

I think I'll go rewatch the anime, I haven't seen it in a while. 83
Oh, indeed. :'3

I was expecting her to get mad or cry or lecture him, but she surprisingly took it well.

Ah, and I like Break / Sharon as well.

It's cute, even though a lot of fans seem to despise Sharon.

Just like they despise Ada for reasons I don't understand. I like her, personally. =3

Jae; I picked the recent chapters up again after a while, so by then I'd forgotten most of the plot. xP

I'm certain that's what happened, although he's still not completely blind. 83

Sharon is cool beans. I think she's awesome, personally. What with her paper fan of death and the way she acted in the drunk episode. Oh my. And isn't she one of the only mainish characters that weren't in the Abyss?

Ada. Lol. When I saw her its like DAMNYOUGOTBIG. No surprise in that. Pft. They never did really say who her love is...unless its in the manga and I'm just not there yet.

Oh ! Well later she goes out with.. someone I can't mention, since I doubt you're that far into the manga.

That person is very swoon - worthy, I'll tell you that.

Although, I seem to be the only one who thinks so. |D

As for Sharon, I find her cute. :3

She's not overbearing or impossible, and not as freakishly annoying as Alice.

And also, Break / Sharon is sweet. :)

Oz is for Gilbert, yes.

Oh, but of course !

He's a very important character in the series, who we've talked about already.

But.. you'll find out eventually. In chapter forty - ish, I'm thinking. ;D

Sharon is cool beans. I think she's awesome, personally. What with her paper fan of death and the way she acted in the drunk episode. Oh my. And isn't she one of the only mainish characters that weren't in the Abyss?
Ada. Lol. When I saw her its like DAMNYOUGOTBIG. No surprise in that. Pft. They never did really say who her love is...unless its in the manga and I'm just not there yet.
Everyone knows the drunk episode was epic. *Sharon showing her ankle* xD

If you mean who she appeared to have a crush on It's clearly Gilbert. But I'm a bit lost here having just walked in, so I apologise if I'm wrong.

Alice is so...clingy to Oz. It's sort of annoying. To be honest, she's annoying in general at times.

Oh, and OzXGilbert ftw.

Tama :D Phantom

Oh, no. =3

Ada goes out with Vincent later on.

That was.. unexpected. But, since he's just using her, I guess it's to be expected of him.

He has a very cute outburst after he found out about her strange hobby, though. x3

EDIT; Ada / Elliot is cute. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
What....WHAT?!

EWEWEW. HOW'D THAT HAPPEN? Not Ew as in Vincent ew, but ew as in, he's not exactly a good guy and Ada is the sister of the main character.

No way....0.o

That's...unexpected. Though he is pretty good looking. :p

^^That's okay then. xD

We need a fan club fo Gilbert, Break and Vincent. That would be epic. :p

^^I guess so. For me, Vincent's a like/hate. As I said beore, he is attractive, hence I love him,, but at the same time he's twisted, meaning that I hate him with passion. But maybe he's so twisted it's attractive...0.o

Tama :) Phantom

' date='+July 11, 2010 11:16 am'] I think I'd be the only Vincent fan, though. |DA lot of people from other forums seem to hate him with a burning passion.

I think Kai likes him however. ;D
Oh yes. Vincent is amazing. <3 8D

What....WHAT?!
EWEWEW. HOW'D THAT HAPPEN? Not Ew as in Vincent ew, but ew as in, he's not exactly a good guy and Ada is the sister of the main character.
LOLOL, thats the exact same thing I said when I read it. xDD

SharonXBreak is cute. :)

Kai: Fangirls think alike? :( And Sharon x Break really is adorable. Remember the Just Dance/ Break video? The Break and Sharon parts during the second verse made me giggle. It's great. <3

Clara: Echo / Vincent eh? /pedo?

Last edited by a moderator:
-bows- You are positively welcome ! =D

Jae;

You know what I just realized?

All the pairings I like are pedo. 0:

Jack / Alice, Break / Sharon, Echo / Vincent.

Oz / Gil could be pedo if you're only taking in their physical ages.

asdfjkljk. And I repeat; asdfjkljk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back