Passwords for e-tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.nyatchi. yet again, thanks for the code. :angry: :D

BTW, with Kuchipatchi you could aim for the secret characetr, Nonbiritchi, by getting the highest kindness job and boosting your kindness GUT points up to 999 and getting three satrs in your job. After three days (age 14), your characetr should evolve.

Same thign happened to my Mametchi when he became Tensaitchi. :wacko:

My little baby evolved into a kuchipatchi! Hmmm...that rumor might just be true...let's see if I can get Madiotchi next gen w/ perfect care (which if care means anything will make her a mimitchi) and high oshare (by theory make her a Madiotchi)...if I get a mamezoku girl *sighs*
Kuchipatchi

Where do you find out the charactors names?

Mine became a Young Kuchipatchi! ^^ It's sooooo cute!
Code:

I know, isn't it soo cool? That also means, according to the growth chart, all the adults and teens must also be gotten genderwise! I also heard a rumor you get the adults through witch guts points are the highest, like, in female intelligence, Mimitchi comes from intelligence/kashikosa being the highest, Maido with style/oshare, and That other one with kindness/yashaii... supposedly on growth chart for each group of 3 adults it's

left, Kindness

middle, Style

right, Intelligence

If that's real then that would mean entamas have no bad characters--a totally new concept! I'm gonna try it out, if it's true then I should get a Kuchipatchi since my yashaii is the highest....
What growth chart?

Last edited by a moderator:
MY ENTAMA CAME! Btw spiffy, I figured something out...kuchipetchi isn't the bad toddler, it's the FEMALE toddler! It's by gender! :p Entamas bring a that new concept to the table: a very cool one too! GENDER-BASED CHARACTERS! :( :(
Anyway

Kuchipotchi (male kindness todler)

My Momiji* (yes there's a star in his name) is sooo kawaii! ^^
You're right. I was cchecking out the growth chart I got from www.pixelmood.com , and From the female baby goes the female toddler to two female teens to three female adults! The gender based thing must be true!

.nyatchi. yet again, thanks for the code. <_< :D
BTW, with Kuchipatchi you could aim for the secret characetr, Nonbiritchi, by getting the highest kindness job and boosting your kindness GUT points up to 999 and getting three satrs in your job. After three days (age 14), your characetr should evolve.

Same thign happened to my Mametchi when he became Tensaitchi. :furawatchi:
I know, but he's already 13 by now and has a kid... a mamezoku boy. ^^

My little baby evolved into a kuchipatchi! Hmmm...that rumor might just be true...let's see if I can get Madiotchi next gen w/ perfect care (which if care means anything will make her a mimitchi) and high oshare (by theory make her a Madiotchi)...if I get a mamezoku girl *sighs*
No, it does not depend on perfect care. Mimitchi is in the mamezou(inteligence) group so it all depends on your mamezou GUTS points. Not gotchi points but GUTS points. To view your guts points go to the 2nd screen on the health meter. The pencil represents intelegence, the star style/music and the flower kindness. To incease your guts points you can play games, do some cooking or use Guts Up intems(the second menu on thefitst screen in your treasure box). One thing I got confused with is kindness items have a love heart on them, not a flower. In the tamatama market on e-tamago you will have 3 tickets: Mametchi Town, Memetchi Town and Kuchipatchi Town. Each from a diffrent group the items you buy in the markets there will also increase your Guts points. They will not appear in the Guts Up place but in the Secial Items Picked Up From Travel(located in the first menu in the second screen).

Hope this Helps!

Tama Crazy

Young Robotchi(Bad female teen Mamezou)

Young robotchi in icigotchi town

Young robotchi in gozuratchi town

Yung robotchi in mametchi town

Young robotchi in memetchi town

young robotchi in kuchipatchi town

Young Robotchi(Bad female teen Mamezou)2203329

Young robotchi in icigotchi town

Young robotchi in gozuratchi town

Yung robotchi in mametchi town

Young robotchi in memetchi town

young robotchi in kuchipatchi town

I didn't know there was Gozarutchi town!

No, it does not depend on perfect care. Mimitchi is in the mamezou(inteligence) group so it all depends on your mamezou GUTS points. Not gotchi points but GUTS points. To view your guts points go to the 2nd screen on the health meter. The pencil represents intelegence, the star style/music and the flower kindness. To incease your guts points you can play games, do some cooking or use Guts Up intems(the second menu on thefitst screen in your treasure box). One thing I got confused with is kindness items have a love heart on them, not a flower. In the tamatama market on e-tamago you will have 3 tickets: Mametchi Town, Memetchi Town and Kuchipatchi Town. Each from a diffrent group the items you buy in the markets there will also increase your Guts points. They will not appear in the Guts Up place but in the Secial Items Picked Up From Travel(located in the first menu in the second screen).
Hope this Helps!

Tama Crazy
I was saying I was testing that...hmm...so it's true? Then Sakura-chan'll be a maidotchi! YAAAAY! ^0^

(PS tamacrazy young robotchi is the MALE bad teen mamezoku not female! ^^)

Young Mimitchi (good female teen mamezoku)

Young Mimitchi in Gozarutchi Town

^0^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back