Passwords for e-tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, That was really wierd.. Becuase it was the same code XD

I will post the codes of my secret characters when the adult leaves :furawatchi:

New code!

Mametchi in Flower Town! (Doesnt work yet since The town hasnt actually opened yet, But I got the ticket early!)

Magenetchi In Flower Town (Secret Character)

Magenetchi In ?funnel? Town (Not open yet!)

I JUST GOT AN E-TAMAGO!YAAAAY!WELL ACTUALLY I ORDERED IT ONLINE SO I`M STILL WAITING.BUT I AM SO EXCITED!!! :blink: :blink: :)

The ?funnel? and flower town codes dun work 0.o
The ?funnel? ticket is for "Oyaji Village", and flower town is actually "Flower Hills".

Bandai hasn't implemented them at e-tamago yet, so their passwords are treated as invalid when you try to login.

It is rather strange that Bandai allows me to buy tickets to these locations on my kakeibo, but hasn't finished the web site construction yet. But, I guess it means that these sites will be coming soon.

The ?funnel? ticket is for "Oyaji Village", and flower town is actually "Flower Hills".
Bandai hasn't implemented them at e-tamago yet, so their passwords are treated as invalid when you try to login.

It is rather strange that Bandai allows me to buy tickets to these locations on my kakeibo, but hasn't finished the web site construction yet. But, I guess it means that these sites will be coming soon.
Do you think that Bandai let you buy the tickets on your Kakeibo because they thought they would get the towns done in time for the Kakeibo to be realeased or they didn't want to realese a new tamagotchi Kakeibo just for tickets?¿?

Do you think that Bandai let you buy the tickets on your Kakeibo because they thought they would get the towns done in time for the Kakeibo to be realeased or they didn't want to realese a new tamagotchi Kakeibo just for tickets?¿?
Both the web site and kakeibo schedules were probably set a long time ago. My guess is that they planned to have those tour locations ready by now, but somehow the web site development has fallen behind schedule. So, since the web site does not bring in revenue, but sales of the kakeibo does, they didn't delay shipment of the kakeibo.

I have a few!!

Mimitchi in Ichigotchi Town

Mimitchi

Mamepetchi(I think it's Mamepetchi)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few!!mimitchi&hanitchilover

Mimitchi in Ichigotchi Town(female adult Mamezuko)

Mimitchi(female adult Mamezuko)

Mamepetchi(I think it's Mamepetchi)(Female toddler Mamezuko)

I just edited it for you mimitchi&hanitchilover so it shows the gender and family group, and it's Mamepetchi

And binary, I think you're right.

It is rather strange that Bandai allows me to buy tickets to these locations on my kakeibo, but hasn't finished the web site construction yet.  But, I guess it means that these sites will be coming soon.
Heh, and you think they wouldve had time to make the 2 towns by now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back