Peace. Love. Tamagotchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! <333

You know what's HOT?

My forehead.

Yes...I DO mean my forehead...not, uh, Taylor Lautner.

BUT OHMYGAWSH HE IS SO HOT. :3

Bleh. I have a headache. Yeah. That's what I get for sitting in the car for an hour belting out millions of Taylor Swift songs. Huh. Don't ask.

~Here begins the real Tama Log. What's all the stuff up there? That's just a bunch of rubbish talk. Wasting time, people, just wasting TIME.~

WARNING: THIS LOG IS FILLED WITH SOME RANDOM BUT THEMATIC DRAMA.

Music Star (v6)

Name: Raeven

Character: CHANTOTCHI. <---- >:[

Generation: 6

Genre: Latin

Instrument: Accordion

Band: Evermore

Tama-Go

Name: Drakkar

Character: Shimashimatchi (Married to a Pipotchi & has a baby)

Generation: 3

Drakkar: Why do you always write those little blurbs up top? You're just wasting time. You should be doing your homework, missy. And exercising off all that blubber, there.

Since when did you become my dad, Drakkar. O___o

Drakkar: Since the beginning of time, duoy.

Duoy, yourself Drakkar. MY HEAD HURTS!!

Drakkar: Stop complaining, essence. You're just going to make it worse. You're setting a really bad example for Iridescence, my baby girl.

IRIDESCENCE?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME, DRAKKAR. TOO CLOSE TO MY NAME.

Drakkar: Please. "essence" is totally NOT your real name. It's A-

SHUTUP, DRAKKAR. I don't want any stalkers.

Hi, guys. ^_^ My name's essence and that has been and always will be my name. RIGHT, DRAKKAR?

Drakkar: YUP. *strained*

Raeven: Lies, lies, lies. This world is full of them. Why should you have to face the pain of the light when you can turn to the dark?

OHMYGOD. *blink* *blink* Raeven...what happened to YOU?

Raeven: *dressed in all black, black rimmed eyes, chains draped around shoulders* Listen to me, essence. I never should've come to this dreadful place. Would YOU feel worthy to live your life if all you received in return was more loss? It's a shame how deceiving this world is. Just more lies. One after the other.

Raeven, what did I do?

Raeven: Nothing, essence. Nothing. Love. Love is the most deceiving of them all. I have attempted, but failed to see the light. I am drowning in my own sorrow.

OHMYGOD, Raeven. Now you're sounding ridiculous. Do you really expect people to take you seriously...?

Raeven: *snaps* Take me SERIOUSLY? I think YOU are the one with the PROBLEM, essence. I'm OUT OF HERE. AND DON'T EXPECT ME TO RETURN TO THIS...THIS...ASYLUM!!

=SLAM=

Aah. Well, we've heard a lot of that, didn't we? *fakelaugh*

Drakkar: 0.0

Uh. I guess everyone has their own quirks, eh? Pshh. But what's HER problem? SHE'S POSSESSED.

~Okay. This is WAY too dramatic for a Tama Log. Musical interlude by the one and only...Kryss!!!~

Kryss: HEY, YO!!

THIS IS WHY I'M HOT

THIS IS WHY I'M HOT

THIS IS WHY

THIS IS WHY

THIS IS-

Why you're NOT. I hate that song.

FINALLY. You would NOT believe all the trouble I had gone through just to update this little log on TamaTalk. And I'm talkin' LOADS. Sheesh. People hoggin' computers. It's annoying.

PLUS, it turned out that the "minor" headache I had yesterday wasn't so...minor. I'm sick now. "=_=

Music Star (v6)

Character: CHANTOTCHI. Possessed, I tell you.

Tama-Go

Name: Drakkar

Character: Shimashimatchi

Generation: 3

HEY DRAKKAR!!!

Drakkar: What do you want from my life, essence?

WHERE'S RAEVEN? OMG, SHE'S NOT ANYWHERE!

Drakkar: *facepalm* That's because she left.

WHERE'D SHE GO? DID YOU EAT HER?!

Drakkar: How stupid could you possibly be, essence? Don't you remember what happened yesterday?

Nope.

Drakkar: Well... Raeven's gone...somewhere.

*stares out the window* WHOA! She's outside!

Drakkar: In the forest? Aaah, whatever. If she gets eaten, it's not my fault.

WHAT'S SHE DOING? *sees Raeven's shadow dance around the trees*

Drakkar: Who cares? She never liked us, anyway.

You are so unemotional, Drakkar. *sigh* I'm going outside. *stops*

OMG, remember when you were younger...?

Drakkar: O_____o Yeah...?

YOU WANTED MAGICAL POWERS. BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Drakkar: *blushes* I was different back then...

*whips out a video camera showing Drakkar at the supermarket* REMEMBER THIS?!?

Drakkar: STOPTHAT- *grabs camera*

GIVE IT BACK-

=SNAP=

WHOA. That's a new sound. *gasps* YOU BROKE MY CAMERA.

Hah, oh well I can always get another. ^_^

Drakkar: Spoiled.

:p I'm going out now. For REAL. *exits*

RAEVENNNN! RAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!

*peeks cautiously into the dark forest*

*Haunting music plays. Raeven is surrounded by a group of other Tamagotchis also wearing black. They are chanting something.*

:eek:

Servatis a periculum

Servatis a maleficum

Servatis a periculum

Servatis a maleficum

WHOA. *yells* Drakkar you gotta come see this! And...whoa! Where did all these other weirdo Tamagotchis come from?!?

DRAKKAR!!!

Servatis a periculum!

Servatis a maleficum!

Servatis a periculum!

Servatis a maleficum!

*music gets louder and more chaotic. Suddenly, Raeven and the other Tamagotchis disappear*

OHMYGOD. Drakkar! MAGICAL POWERS.

OKAY. That last post was kind of awkward. >,< But it DID HAPPEN!!! ;) And my apologies for not updating yesterday...I was being a lazy pigface. XD

Music Star (v6)

Character: CHANTOTCHI. (Who knows what's up with her???)

Tama-Go

Name: Iridescence

Character: Shelltchi

Generation: 4

Iridescence: IRIDESCENCE, THAT'S MY NAME!!! I'M IRIDESCENCE, OH YEAH! I'M THE MOST BEAUTIFULEST PRINCESS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! :D

Oh, geez.

Iridescence: *snaps* WHAT, essence?!? YOUR name is plain STUPIDD. Oh, pshh. That's not EVEN your name, it's-

BOB!!! Yes, I know...you don't even have to tell me. *fakesmile*

Iridescence: Ohyeah...I always knew you were a guy, anyways. :p

Sure.

Iridescence: essence, can you take me to the mall, PLEASE??

Nope.

Iridescence: BUT I SAID I WANTED TO. *madface*

I can't, I'm sorry, Iridescence. I need to plan for Raeven's funeral. *notreally a funeral...* XD It's where we're all going to mourn the loss of our beloved Raeven. <3

Iridescence: Who the HECK is Raeven? And...I'm NOT going.

Oh. She was one of my previous Tamagotchis...and she kinda left Earth. AND YES YOU ARE, MISSYFACE.

Iridescence: *ignores* Where'd she GO?

Somewhere...not very pleasant.

Iridescence: TELL ME OR I WILL SLAP YOU IN THE FACE.

Ok, ok, now... Calm down. Count from 10 down to 0. Release your anger, calm down...calm down...

Iridescence: *pretends to close her eyes*

=SLAP=

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Iridescence: You're welcome. :3

LATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

*in room*

Hmmm...should I order a dozen red roses...a dozen white roses...or a dozen black ones...

Huh..I'll just choose black and go with the whole Goth/Emo scene... She was pretty Goth anyway...Aww..I miss when she was young and so adorable and INNOCENT. I can't believe what she has grown up to be! What's up with all this "I've turned to the darkness" stuff and "the light has betrayed me" it-

Iridescence: You're a freak of nature, essence. Normal humans don't talk to themselves.

I BEG TO DIFFER.

Iridescence: What's that supposed to mean?

*facepalm* *Wow. I raise a stupid, spoiled brat with anger issues* Let's just say that you may need to pay more close attention in school, okay Iridescence?

Iridescence: Are you, like, seriously kidding me? No one does that. School's just, ugh. Totally boring. Anyways, I have my focus on other things...or, should I say, other GUYS? ;)

GUYS. Iridescence, I think you're too young for that-

Iridescence: *madface* YOUNG?!? WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??? I CAN DATE GUYS IF I WANT TO, ESSENCE. I'M ALREADY-

Zero years old, yes I know.

Iridescence: OHGEEEZ, YOUR SO ANNOYING.

Actually, it's "you're," NOT "your." It's grammatically incorrect.

Iridescence: UGHHHHHH! *richgirlbratshriek* *stomps out the door*

=SLAM=

Too many times, I've completely lost track.

Ugh.

Life's a mess when you don't have Drakkar.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAD CARE. I swear, I'm taking HORRIBLE care of my Tamas...and I'm still getting good care characters...WHAT. Ok. That's annoying me.

Music Star (v6)

Character: CHANTOTCHI. FUNERAL SOON!

Tama-Go

Gender: F (What the?? Why'd I put "M" for the last post? Sorry! Typo, guys! Iridescence is not a male...) XD

Character: Shelltchi

SORRYIRIDESCENCE. I DIDN'T WANT TO PAUSE YOU. BUT I HAD TO. *eep*

Iridescence: YOU JUST STUNTED MY GROWTH, SMARTY. PLUS- YOU PUT ME AS A BOY IN THE LAST UPDATE. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ESSENCE?!?

Sorrysorrysorry!!

Iridescence: UGH. You're just hopeless. *shakes head*

*sigh of relief*

=PUNCH=

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Iridescence: Does that really hurt? Really.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Iridescence: Whatever. Just keep on being your own stupid self. I can't wait 'till I'm outta here.

YOU. CAN'T. LEAVE.

Iridescence: Yeah, I can. I can do whatever I want.

YOU CAN, JUST NOT NOW. YOU STILL HAVE A FUNERAL TO GO TO, IN A FEW DAYS, ER...YEARS.

Iridescence: WHAT?! That's too long! I'm not WAITING that long just to get outta here and get a husband!! And, you don't even know if this Raeven lady is even DEAD.

OHWELL. YOU'RE GOING.

Iridescence: =,.,=

GOOD. ^_^

=DOORBELL RINGS=

Hey! I wonder who it is! :D I'll get it! *walks to the door*

Iridescence: *squeals in delight* *It's HIM <3* EY, MOVE IT, ESSENCE. I'LL GET IT. *shoves* *fixes hair* *opens the door*

Mametchi: Hey, beautiful.

Iridescence: *blushes* Oh, Steven, you've come! *giggles*

:eek: OHmyGOD. *AWKWARD*

Mametchi: So, are you ready to go out, hun?

Iridescence: *laughs* Of course, Steven. I love you <3

Mametchi: Me too, babe. <3

*hides laughter* *bursts out* PFFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Mametchi: *startled* Who's that?

Iridescence: *scowls in disgust* Oh...that's my, uh, caretaker. She's kind of....wild.

Mametchi: What luck! *sarcastically* What luck you have to be stuck here with this horrible person! Does she even know proper manners?!

Iridescence: Nope.

Mametchi: Oh, that's horrible! You poor, Iridescence! You should come live with me! We could get married and have our honeymoon on a tropical island! Just you...and me.

Iridescence: Aw, how sweet of you! Of course I will! <3

Mametchi: Well, what are you waiting for dear, let's go!

*leave*

LATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...................................

=DOOR OPENS=

*Iridescence comes in singing happily* Lalalalala....

Ahem.

Iridescence: Oh. Hi. Essence. =_= It's great to see you.

I DISAPPROVE OF THAT RUDE MAMETCHI GUY.

Iridescence: ESSENCE! FIRST OF ALL, HE HAS A NAME. AND IT'S STEVEN. SECOND OF ALL, YOU WERE THE ONE BEING RUDE, HERE, NOT HIM. YOU DON'T JUST START SCREAMING YOUR HEAD OFF ALL OF A SUDDEN WHEN A GUEST IS AROUND.

I KNOW. I'M NOT STUPID. It's just sickening to see you guys act all mushy in front of me, kay? And it's like you change personalities when you're with him, Iridescence. You guys act so elegant and "high class." Geez. What's with it?

Iridescence: I CAN BE WHOEVER I WANT TO BE, ESSENCE. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STOP ME.

Fiiiiiine. Be that way. BUT, you can be whoever you want to be WITHOUT STEVEN.

Iridescence: UGH!!!!!! I HATE YOU! *throws a pillow at the wall and runs into her bedroom*

=SLAM=

Gosh. Just typical teenage drama.

DANGFLABBIT, why is it so hard to UPDATE?!? Well, I have a snow day today...so NO SCHOOL. And more time to update!!! :chohimetchi: <-----THIS GUY IS SO ADORABLE.

Music Star (v6)

Character: Chantotchi

Tama-Go

Character: Memetchi

=DOORBELL RINGS=

OhGeez. Who is it NOW?

Iridescence: :rolleyes: It's NOT Steven, OK? WE ALREADY BROKE UP... BECAUSE OF SOMEONE.

I said I'm sorry, 'kay?

Iridescence: You are such a freak.

=SLAP=

OW!!

Iridescence: Puh-lease. That wasn't even a real slap.

=DOORBELL RINGS AGAIN=

*opens the door*

Petitchi: WAHHH! WAHHH!

WHATTHEHECK IS THIS.

Petitchi: WAHHH! WAHHH!

Iridescence: Ew. It's a baby. I hate babies. They're SO annoying.

HEY, be NICE! You were once one, too! >:[ ....AWWW, it's SO CUTEE!! :3 *carries the Petitchi into the house*

Iridescence: Fine. Be that way. BUT SHE'S NOT SHARING MY ROOM. >:[

Don'tworry...she'll share mine! :3 OHMYGOSH YOU CUTIEE! <3333

Iridescence: :rolleyes:

Waaaaait. There's a letter. *reads*

Dear Essence,

I just wanted to let you know that I am safe here. I have found friends of my kind, and I'm hoping to share the rest of my life with them. I have sent you my daughter in hopes that you will help her live her life to the fullest, until it is time for her soul and spirit to fade away into eternity.

May you all find the darkness in yourselves,

Raeven

WHOA. That is deep. Well, at least we know she's alive!

Iridescence: She sounds really weird. Like you.

Gee, thanks, Iridescence! That makes me feel a whole lot better!

Iridescence: Whatever. So, what about the funeral??

Uhh...We're not gonna need that. *fakesmile*

Iridescence: SEE? I knew it was a stupid idea from the beginning! PSH.

It's okay! I have this cute little baby to take care of! <3 I'm gonna be the best mommy EVER!

Iridescence: Ok.

WHATSHOULDWENAMEHER???

Iridescence: Bob.

NO. That's ugly.

Iridescence: Baby.

Ew.

Iridescence: Justin Bieber.

YES. <3

Iridescence: Ew, no! I was joking.

How about Dreamer??? It's such a pretty and ethereal name... <3

Iridescence: Sure.

DREAMER...

OH GOSH IT'S SO PRETTY!!!

Iridescence: :rolleyes:

~Sorry guys, I keep editing this!~

Heyyy! Quick Update-

You guys like pictures, right? Do you want me to add pictures to the log? Or do you like it just fine without it? PM me and let me know! :)

Sorryguys, but this computer is way too slow for my liking. I usually get all worked up before I can write anything. I MEAN, COME ON, it takes like five minutes to load a page! So how long does that take to get to this log? Like, literally, twenty minutes! XD I'm going to post yesterday's update because I started writing it...but I got interrupted, so here we go...

~Start of yesterday's log~

OKAY. I guess you don't like pictures. Since, I have received no feedback, I'll just keep going along without pictures.

AGH! <3 I'm so excited to read all these new logs on TamaTalk! :3

Yes. I know. I have no life.

Wait. OMG. The fire alarm just went off in my house. And...I'm sorta, kinda, maybe FREAKING OUT right now because I'm the only one home. MY BUNNIES and MY TAMAS are the only company I have...and from what I can see, they're freaked out, too.

Music Star (v6)

Name: Dreamer

Character: Memetchi (XD) <------Deja vu, I swear, it's Deja vu.

Generation: 7

Genre: Classical

Instrument: Piano

Band: Shadows

Tama-Go

I'M FREAKING OUT. I THINK I MIGHT DIE.

Iridescence: Psh. Nonsense, you baby. There's nothing to be afraid of.

DID YOU NOT READ THAT PILE 'O RUBBISH TALK I TYPED UP THERE?!

Iridescence: Ew. I hate reading. I'm not a geek.

*sigh* I just can't wait until you're six years old and I can finally kick you out of here.

Iridescence: Oh, trust me, I would LOVE that. <3 Wait. But I need to get a new boyfriend!!!!!! Fast! Oh, God, I've been Single for way too long already! This is SO gonna damage my rep! UGH. I HATE MY LIFE.

^ Drama Queen, much?

*Coming from the TV* "And, I'm like, baby, baby, baby, oh. Baby, baby, baby, NO. Baby, baby, baby, oh-

Uhm. Dreamer? Keep it down, girl. I know you like to sing, but this is just not the time!

Dreamer: It's not me, it's Justin Bieber, Mom! <3 I love him so much, I want to marry him!!!

That's completely normal.

Dreamer: What? *pouts* He even said he would date a fan!

Yeah...and your point?

Dreamer: I'm a fan...

*cracks up* I'm sorry, Dreamer, but he's never gonna date YOU.

Dreamer: BUT I LOVE HIM, MOM! I WANT HIM BADLY!

...o___________O This is so awkward right now, it's not even funny. Why don't you go date someone your size...and uh, your kind.

Dreamer: SO?! Just 'cuz he's, like, ten times taller than me doesn't mean I can't be with him! Besides, guys are supposed to be taller!

Iridescence: Psh. More like five times taller. Ew, Dreamer. He's a GIRL. He's gotta man up, you know? People don't just go around singing about babies everyday, I mean, really.

Dreamer: I OBJECT. That song is NOT about babies, and you know it!

Iridescence: Oh, really? Then what's the song called???

Dreamer: Baby...

Iridescence: Hah.

Actually, Iridescence, the song is not about babies. And...I wouldn't expect you to know, 'cuz, it's not like you have proper education or something... *snickers*

=SLAP=

OWWWWWWW!!!

HEY. Set a good example for your little sister, okay?

Iridescence: Since WHEN was she my SISTER? Ugh. Never. Cool people never have younger siblings. They're just...ew.

Everything is "ew" to you, Iridescence. Just show some respect, ok? Otherwise, I'm going to have to send you to an anger issues management class. I think it will be very beneficial for you.

Iridescence: NO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I'M NOT GONNA LIVE TO BE SOME KIND OF FREAK, OKAY? I WAS DESTINED FOR MUCH GREATER THINGS THAN BEING SOME GIRL WITH ANGER ISSUES.

That's just who you are, Iridescence. Embrace it. ^_^

Iridescence: UGH!!! *stomps off to room*

Dreamer: MOM, I really love Justin Bieber with all my heart! Can you please bring me to one of his concerts? PLEASE?

I'm broke, Dreamer. Sorry. Ask the rich lady ------> Iridescence

Dreamer: Aww! But she won't let me! She told me she's saving all that money for her designer clothes! *puppyface*

No, I am NOT falling into that trap. Ooh! I have an even better idea! Since you want to marry a famous guy, marry one of the guys in your own band!

Mimitchi: 'Scuse me?

Violetchi: We're no "guys." o_O

Oh. Sorry. XD

Just stats, today! More to come tomorrow, so check back!!! :)

Grr. I need to go practice piano. :eek: Just like Dreamer! <3 Seems to give her lotsa stress, though.

Music Star (v6)

Band: Shadows <-----Street Musicians XD

Tama-Go

HI GUYS. I promised an update today...SO HERE IT IS. ENJOYYYY! ;D

That's weird...it seems that I am more excited to update during school days rather than weekends. Maybe 'cuz I'm SUPER lazy during the weekends? Possibly. ;)

Music Star (v6)

Band: Shadows <-----Street Musicians XD UPDATE: NOT.

Tama-Go

Age: 4 <-----The result of too much pausing. Same age as yesterday!

Lalalalala. Life's good. :D Oh,yay! Maybe no school tomorrow!! SNOW. PLEASE. I DEMAND YOU TO SNOW.

Iridescence: PLEASE DON'T. I HAVE MY SENIOR PROM TOMORROW AND SOME STUPID SNOW'S NOT GONNA RUIN IT.

Whatever. Who cares about your senior prom? *HAHA* I don't.

Iridescence: -,.,-

THAT'S A FUNNY FACE.

Iridescence: =___________________= BUT, LOOK-

MIRA, MIRA!

Iridescence: ...

What? I gotta practice my Spanish. I gotta perfect it, mi amiga.

Iridescence: *facepalm* OHGOD. You're so embarrassing.

I know, right?!? :3

Iridescence: Wow. I wonder what will happen when it comes time for YOUR prom...

HEY. I could get a date easily!

Iridescence: Oh, right. You're SO hilarious.

STOP BEING SARCASTIC. AND STOP TALKING TO ME. I HAVE TO CATCH UP ON MY HOMEWORK. I'm making a list of euphemisms for Language Arts. Huh...there are some pretty interesting ones.

EUPHEMISMS THAT REFER TO DEATH:

"Pushing up daisies"

"Popped his clogs"

"Snuff it"

"Kick the bucket"

POOR:

"Financially embarrassed" *HEY! THAT'S ME! I'm financially embarrassed!!! :D *

LYING:

"Economical with the truth"

Hmmm...HEY. I'm gonna use these. HEY, IRIDESCENCE!!! GUESS WHAT??

Iridescence: What, you freak?

DO YOU WANNA POP YOUR CLOGS?

Iridescence: Ooooh, I love wearing clogs...SURE!

That's not what it means. XD

Iridescence: WHATTHEN.

Uhhhhm...

Iridescence: TELL ME.

*nervouslaugh* Uh. Death.

=SLAP=

Ow. My cheek just went numb.

Iridescence: ^_^ Good.

Hey...what happened to Dreamer?

Iridescence: Yeah, essence. You're such a nice person...leaving out your own Tama in your TAMAGOTCHI log.

Sorry... XD She's probably upstairs in her room fantasizing about you know...*whispers* Justin Bieber.

Iridescence: Let's go check...

*tiptoe upstairs and open the door*

*the room is totally redecorated and filled with Justin Bieber items* *Dreamer is kissing a Justin Bieber poster*

Dreamer: *startled* HEY. You interrupted my moment!

*laughing inside* Uh. Okay, we'll get out. Keep on, uh, doing what you were doing before.

Dreamer: ^_^ *goes back to kissing the Justin Bieber poster*

*about to leave*

Iridescence: Oh, wait! It's getting late, Dreamer! Time to pop the clogs! *See? I used one of those smart-sounding sayings! I AM SO INTELLIGENT.*

Dreamer: POP MY CLOGS? I WANT TO POP JUSTIN BIEBER'S CLOGS.

Iridescence: WHAT? He doesn't even live here!

Uhhh guyss...

Dreamer: Well, I can pop his clogs if I want to!

*whispers to Iridescence*

Iridescence: Oh, sure you can POP JUSTIN BIEBER'S CLOGS IF YOU WANT TO.

Dreamer: Yes. *sings* Imma pop JB's cloooooogs. Imma pop JB's cloooooogs.

Wow. She really is pretty clueless.

Iridescence: Yup.

WHOA. I did not update for TWO DAYS ALREADY. Sorry... XD it seems as if I'm getting lazier every post! I'm a procrastinator, get over it. ;)

Music Star (v6)

Band: Shadows

Tama-Go

Iridescence: Can this day possibly get any better?!? *dreamy eyes* I like, love my life! <3

What's up with you...?

Iridescence: The prom last night was WONDERFUL...and I met this REALLY. CUTE. GUY. *squeals* He was my date!!

That's good for you.

Iridescence: And...I'm at legal marrying age!

Huh?

Iridescence: I'M SIX YEARS OLD.

I know...

Iridescence: So...are you gonna take my to the Dating Place, or what?

No.

Iridescence: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. YOU WANTED ME TO GET OUT A FEW DAYS AGO.

I know.

Dreamer: Hey, sis! I'm the same age as you! And I'm married to Justin Bieber! :3

Iridescence: Shut up, little girl.

Dreamer, you are NOT married to Justin Bieber.

Kuromametchi: I know, dude. That's what I've been telling her for a year already.

Dreamer: Yes, I am! Baby, isn't that right?

Kuromametchi: No.

Dreamer: *squeals* OOOH! I've got a great idea! Why don't you just put on a mini concert for everyone here now! *Hands "Justin Bieber" the microphone*

Kuromametchi: *totally off pitch* TwInKlE tWiNkLe LiTtLe StAr!!!!! *screeches*

Dreamer: That was wonderful, baby! <3 *claps*

Iridescence: OW. My darn ear HURTS.

OHMYGOSH! Did you know that "ABC", "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", and "Baa, Baa Black Sheep" all have the same tune?!?

Iridescence: Derrr.

SHUSH. NO ONE WAS ASKING YOU.

Dreamer: See? Isn't he great???

Iridescence: Wonderful.

Petitchi: *enters and causes extreme drama* Maaaamaaah!

Iridescence: HOLY COW. You have a son.

Dreamer: Yeah, I do! :) And me and Justin Bieber are proud parents. :3

Iridescence: Ew. That's just nasty. And he's not Justin Bieber.

Kuromametchi: *sings totally off tune to Petitchi* You're my baby, baby, baby, oh. Baby, baby, baby, oh.

Iridescence: Oh, God. This is SO embarrassing. *facepalm*

Dreamer: YOU SING LIKE AN ANGEL, JUSTIN BIEBER! I LOVE YOU! <3 *mwah, mwah*

Iridescence: LOOK. If you weren't so BLINDED BY JUSTIN BIEBER WANNABE'S "HOTNESS," YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT HE'S SINGING IT WRONG.

Dreamer: No, he's not! It's wonderful...

Hey, actually...I APPROVE of this celebrity-celebrity relationship. YOU GUYS ARE AN OFFICIAL COUPLE. NOW, YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE.

*mwah, mwah*

Iridescence: UGH. GROSS.

Ok. Now you may leave the house.

Dreamer: YAY! Let's go to our honeymoon in the Bahamas, Justin Bieber! Hopefully, we won't be attacked by paparazzi! Ha, you never know! ;)

=LEAVE=

Iridescence: Ok, essence. Now you're being ridiculous. You have to give us consent to leave the house?!?

Yup. I'm a strict mama. :D

Iridescence: Yeah...SO WHEN'S THAT.

When you're married.

Iridescence: DUH, when I'm married. I'm not gonna go off on my own without a husband!

Of course. So you can wait until you're a little older to get married. ^_^

Iridescence: HOLY MACARONI, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Wait...you mean you want me to evolve into an OLDIE FIRST????

=LEAVES=

Iridescence: WAIT! GET BACK HERE YOU...

Holy FISH.

OMG. The views totally went up while I was gone! Sorry for the wait...but I have news! I was visiting my cousin's house yesterday and since she got two new Tama-Go's she let me borrow her old v4!! YAY. So...now we have a new member of our Tama family! :3

Music Star (v6)

Name: Arimir

Character: Kuchitamatchi

Generation: 8

Genre: R&B

Instrument: Keyboard

Band: N/A

Tama-Go

v4

Name: Abyss

Character: Mohitamatchi

Generation: 1

SOOOO. Long time no see...

I've been supersuper busy and thanks guys for waiting so patiently! I will strive to do my best to keep this Tama log alive! YEAH.

Abyss: Hi, TamaTalkers, I'm Abyss! :)

Iridescence: Everyone knows who you are already...you don't have to blab it out another time, ok? *grouch*

Awww...stop being so grouchy Iridescence. You're going to get married soon! :3

Iridescence: To an ugly old Ojitchi. EW. I deserve SO MUCH BETTER.

But old folks are cute!!! :D

Iridescence: Yeah...right.

Arimir: HEY, I FEEL LEFT OUT.

OHHHHH, HI ARIMIR! Sorry...

Arimir: GUESS WHAT? I'm going to turn into a teenager soon and I want to be a Hinotamatchi!!!

Cool.

Iridescence: That's good for you. I wonder when I'm going to turn into an Otokitchi...?

Abyss: Oh, you'll be a grandma!

Iridescence: ._______. I know.

Abyss: Will you tell me stories like grandmas do?? Like Cinderella! Oh, I love Cinderella! I want to be just like her and marry a handsome prince when I grow up!

Iridescence: o______O What's with that thing on your head?!?

Abyss: Oh, it's my hair! I love it, don't you?? <3

Iridescence: It's...a mohawk.

Abyss: I know! :3

Iridescence: Aren't you supposed to be a guy??

Abyss: nO...last time I checked, I was a girl...

Iridescence: ...Okay. I think I won't ask.

Arimir: *I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH, I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH*

You have no hair, Arimir.

Arimir: HEY! I can, if I want to!

Sure.

Iridescence: I'm bored. I'm going to sleep.

Ok. Goodnight. (notreally)

Hi people, I am like totally obsessed with my Tumblr so I almost forgot about this...

Haha. Anyways... Arimir turned into a Kuromametchi (what Kryss wanted...if you remember who he is) XD

Abyss turned into a cute Young Dorotchi (what I wanted)

And...Iridescence...well...she's still a Memetchi. I DON'T GET THAT. Isn't she supposed to be an oldie by now??? She's ten, for goodness sake.

Music Star (v6)

Name: Arimir

Gender: M <----WHOA. Arimir is A DUDE, not a LADY, folks. Sorry about that.

Character: Kuromametchi

Generation: 8

Genre: Rock

Instrument: Keyboard

Band: Storm

Tama-Go

v4

Name: Abyss <----Just laid a poopie.

Character: Dorotchi

Generation: 1

Abyss: Hey...what's a blog?

I dunno.

Abyss: YES YOU DO, you were talking about it up there!

Nah. I'm too lazy.

Iridescence: Of course...you've been lazy ever since you got that stupid Tumbler thing of yours.

nOOOOOO.

Iridescence: YEAAAAH. I've lived a long time- ten years to be exact, so I should know.

Anyways...it's not "Tumbler" it's "Tumblr"

Iridescence: Same difference.

=DOORBELL RINGS=

WHOA. Iridescence, is that YOUR BOYFRIEND? *you know...Steven* :3

Iridescence: Shut UP. That was your fault that we broke up remember?

Yup. :D

Iridescence: Shut your face, you look so ugly.

THANKS.

Arimir: Hey. Is anyone gonna get the door?

Nope.

Iridescence: I'm not.

Abyss: Mommy said not to talk to strangers.

'Kay. ...Ohgeez, just GET IT IRIDESCENCE.

Iridescence: NO.

Oh...I see now. THAT IS YOUR BOYFRIEND OUT THERE BUT YOU'RE JUST AFRAID OF REJECTION SO THAT'S WHY YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT, AM I RIGHT? YES, I KNOW I'M RIGHT YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME.

Iridescence: =_______=

Fine, I'll get it. Whatever. It's not like it's gonna be some murderer guy out to get us...I mean...really.

=OPENS DOOR=

OHHEY STEVEN IF THIS IS YOU, I'M SORRY I RUINED YOU AND IRIDESCENCE'S RELATIONSHIP, I DIDN'T MEAN TO, I'M SOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY.

Person at the door: ...DUDE. I'm the pizza guy.

"1_1 eheh. It's all good. Wait. SINCE WHEN DID WE ORDER SO MUCH PIZZA?

Arimir: Excuse me, excuse me...my order! Hi.

Pizza guy: Exactly one million dollars, please.

Arimir: Okay, man. No prob. *hands out one million dollars like it's a penny*

*all stare in shock* O_____________o

Pizza guy: Thanks, dude. *Talks to mom on cellphone* HEY MOMMY GUESS WHAT??? I JUST GOT A MILLION DOLLARS FORM THIS WEIRD GUY! I CAN STAY WITH YOU NOW, MOMMY! WE COULD SING TOGETHER AND EAT PASTA TOGETHER AGAIN! I'M FUH-REEEEEE!

Iridescence: ...And you thought that was...Steven?

Yup.

Iridescence: Oh, God. You all have problems. I'm outta here.

Okay. Bye! :p

Arimir: Mmm...tastaaaay pizza. *about to take a bite*

*bites into the pizza* *SCREAMS* OWOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! MY TEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH!!!!

Whatthe...Arimir??

Arimir: This PIZZA! It's made of PLASTIC!!

> :eek: THAT PIZZA MAN! WE HAVE TO GO AFTER HIM...HE'S TAKEN YOUR MILLION DOLLARS IN EXCHANGE FOR A PLASTIC PIZZA! HE MUST BE A VILLAIN IN DISGUISE. I SAY...WE MUST GO AFTER HIM!!!

Abyss: Yeah!

Arimir: Yeah!

Iridescence: NO. I'm going to the mall.

Okay. Bye. :3 *reverts back to commanding tone* OKAY, COMRADES. LET'S ASSEMBLE. OFF TO THE VILLAIN'S EVIL HEADQUARTERS. NOW.

Arimir: But...I'm tired...

Abyss: I'm starving, I want to eat first!!!

YOU BUNCH OF LAZY BUMS. WE WANT REAL PIZZA...SO LET'S WORK FOR IT! UP EVERYONE! UP!

Arimir: No...that can wait. I have to watch TV now.

NO YOU DON'T.

Abyss: Yeah, we do. It's very important for our health.

NO, IT'S NOT- Oh, fine. Tomorrow. >:[

*****************************************************************************************************************************

To be continued...

When are you going to get the next one up. I'm dying of suspense

Latest posts

Back