Peanut Butter Almost Killed me?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I don't eat Peanut Butter that much, I should check in my cabinets to make sure ;)

//Tama*Lover

i usually get the kroger brand, not peter pan(phew!) at least ninjas-rock-my-sox was nice enough to warn us. thanks!

~dragadon

I had never heard of that brand of peanut butter until I saw it on Yahoo! News a few days ago. I don't eat peanut butter very much though, thankfully.

i'm sure lots of people on here are concerned about their health, and maybe other people's heath. i do my best!

~dragadon

[SIZE=11pt]Me and my mom ate some Peter Pan peanut butter, that had the salmonella in it but only my mom got sick. I think my parents are planning on suing the company. [/SIZE]

O.O OMG! Last week we had peter pan penutbutter!! The creamy kind! :angry: luckily usually my mom buys all natural!! phew.

[SIZE=11pt]Me and my mom ate some Peter Pan peanut butter, that had the salmonella in it but only my mom got sick. I think my parents are planning on suing the company. [/SIZE]
Hmm, sueing them. Its probley the person you made it, the company didn't do anything i think. Its just the person who made it.

-NINJA

Luckily for me, my parents only buy two types of Peanut Butter; Skippy, and that bear kind. xP

Thanks for warning us. I'm sure it's gonna help people to stop buying it. :mametchi: I'll be sure never to eat Peter Pan peanut butter if I come across it. x]

I ♥ PB. Just not if it has Salmonella. :mametchi:

*Tgd*

My family had the Peter Pan peanut butter with 2111 on it, but none of us got sick, luckily. We're planning on getting a refund, but that's all. I ate a ton of it, but nothing really happened. So I guess I'm lucky.

~Mimitchilover

my mum said, because they had recived info about this, that they are searching every single jar of peanut butter, and if they find one like that, off it goes. <_<

~dragadon

My mum read, and said that America and other nation wide, has peanut butter that has "Salmonella" in them! :p
-The number of Americans sickened by salmonella-tainted peanut butter rose to 290 across 39 states, Says on this website that my mum was looking at!

She said if we had the Peanut Butter made by "Peter Pan" and it had the number that started with number "211" on the top of the lid. It would have salmonella in it! Scary! And the lucky thing is that I had peanut butter today, but I had the other kind in my cabinet. Thank goodness I didn't have the other kind!

So if you have a peanut butter made by "Peter Pan" and its the creamy kind, and it has the number 211 on the top of the lid, throw it away!

More info about it here on this webiste!

Click here!

-NINJA :D
That is so gross! Good thing I hardly even eat peanutbutter.

It looks like tamatalk members and storeowners are not the only people to hear this. I was listening to a news report the other day, and they said this:

All jars of peter pan peanut butter with the item code "2111" on it have been removed from the shelves of stores. After heath inspection, that particular batch had traces of salmonella in it.
I guess it was just that particular batch that had salmonella it it, not peter pan itself.

~dragadon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back