peircings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOBioheartspete

Reaction score
wat do you have periced???

i have two holes in my ear bottom two are gaged

and i peirced my nose without permission last week

she still doesn't know ;]

and im getting snake bites soon

I've had my ears pierced three time over, and I don't wear earings. The holes already closed anyway...

Otherwise, no. No pirecings. =]

I only have 2 peircings on my ears. On the ear lobe. Not on the cartilage. I MIGHT get one on my bellybutton when I'm 16.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing. I can pierce my ears when I want to, but I just don't feel the urge to. >___> I dunno, just me, I guess. Also, I don't want earrings for my birthday and christmas and graduation and whatever. (Because when people don't know what to give you and they know you have your ears pierced, thats what they give you.)

Nothing. I can pierce my ears when I want to, but I just don't feel the urge to. >___> I dunno, just me, I guess. Also, I don't want earrings for my birthday and christmas and graduation and whatever. (Because when people don't know what to give you and they know you have your ears pierced, thats what they give you.)
hahaha good point!!! xD lmao

i peirced my nose without permission last week
Without permission? :D

Did you do it yourself, or have it done professionally or what? o.o

I sadly have no piercings yet :D I am going to get my ears pierced soon.

I hope to get my left or right nostral pierced, the part below my lower lip piered, my lip piered, and the top part of my ear pierced.

C~M

I have no piercings. I want piercings. I can't have piercings. |:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i did it myself.yeah my gardian doesnt know yet cause i haven't been there
Uhh, do you really think that was the best thing to do? |:

Uhh, do you really think that was the best thing to do? |:
Funny thing, someone was complaining about this in complaintopia too. If you do a good job, it's actually okay. Like, if you boil the needle and stuff. (Not that I would know.)

Funny thing, someone was complaining about this in complaintopia too. If you do a good job, it's actually okay. Like, if you boil the needle and stuff. (Not that I would know.)
Ah ok.

But still.. especially the nose... I would've gotten mine done professionally. :x

wat do you have periced???
i have two holes in my ear bottom two are gaged

and i peirced my nose without permission last week

she still doesn't know ;]

and im getting snake bites soon
Snake Bites?? Whats that?? Is it like having a Snake Bite or something??

I have my ears pierced, and that's it! :eek:

-NINJA

Snake Bites?? Whats that?? Is it like having a Snake Bite or something?? 

I have my ears pierced, and that's it! :eek:

-NINJA
snake bites are getting yur lip peirced at the bottom of both sides...idk y they call them that

Ah ok.But still.. especially the nose... I would've gotten mine done professionally. :x
well then i wouldn't have it done... she sure as heck wouldn't let me. plus i know wat im doing i peirced my moms nose. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back