peircings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so I won't be alone when I'm 13! :D
You can look in your phone directory and call the various piercing and tattoo parlors - they should be able to tell you over the phone what they can pierce for minors and the requirements for piercing minors.

It typically includes:

- Birth Certificate, Health Card, or other photo ID. (or more than 1 forms of I.D.)

- Parent's/Guardian's Driver's License, Health Card, Birth Certificate, Age of Majority card etc (also may be more than 1 forms of I.D.)

There have been cases where kids will get other adults/relatives to pose as their parents or guardians and that is rather immoral and proper parlors won't accept it.

You and your parents/guardians will usually have to fill out a waiver - basically a permission slip saying you understand that you're going to be pierced and that you will take care of yourself by listening to the aftercare mentioned. The waiver may be different, but that's what they're meant to do - to make sure you understand what's going on so that the parlor won't be held responsible if you end up doing something to hurt yourself. It's kind of like the form you may fill out if you go bungee jumping.

Sorry if I've explained too much. Alternatively, if you want me to explain more, just let me know. :)

I had my ears pierce once (my earlobe) and I want a second hole so bad! But my mom won't let me! She's so strict about that stuff! I want a second hole and thats it! I don't want other piercings! Everyone I know had their ears pierced when they were little kids, and my mom made me wait until I was 10, and one time I asked her and she said in 3 months, and more thank 3 months past, and the only reason she gave in was because my best friend was sleeping over and she didn't want to look bad probably. I'm 12 now and she won't let me get a second hole!!! A lot of my friends have 2nd holes! one of my friends said one time that in their family when you turn 12 u get ur second hole. It's so not fair!!!!!!!

~Kuchi~

I had my ears pierce once (my earlobe) and I want a second hole so bad! But my mom won't let me! She's so strict about that stuff! I want a second hole and thats it! I don't want other piercings! Everyone I know had their ears pierced when they were little kids, and my mom made me wait until I was 10, and one time I asked her and she said in 3 months, and more thank 3 months past, and the only reason she gave in was because my best friend was sleeping over and she didn't want to look bad probably. I'm 12 now and she won't let me get a second hole!!! A lot of my friends have 2nd holes! one of my friends said one time that in their family when you turn 12 u get ur second hole. It's so not fair!!!!!!!
~Kuchi~
Don't be too mad at her. It's her choice. Until you're 18, you can't make that decision yourself. Even if your other friends get something, doesn't automatically mean you will.

My suggestion is to wait until you're 13 to ask again. Explain that you're older and more responsible and will take good care of them. Also that if they get infected, you'll take them out.

If she still refuses, just wait until you're 18 and can get them done yourself.

Don't get piercings behind parents back. It never works out well.

I Have one in each ear. I was thinking about getting another one on each ear...but idk yet

yeah haha :]] idc i was gonna do my lip but i didn't have a big enough niddle
One, you have bad spelling. (Which I am totally against.)

Two, a NEEDLE? If I want to give *myself* a second piercing without my mom knowing, I'll need a NEEDLE? *screams* Oh well, my mom says I can get one anyway if she gts one. Its gonna happen...

wat do you have periced???
i have two holes in my ear bottom two are gaged

and i peirced my nose without permission last week

she still doesn't know ;]

and im getting snake bites soon
i have five holes 2 in the bottom left ear 2 in the left cartilage and 1 in the right cartailage and im gonna get my tongue pierced sometime and what are snake bites??

One, you have bad spelling. (Which I am totally against.)Two, a NEEDLE? If I want to give *myself* a second piercing without my mom knowing, I'll need a NEEDLE? *screams* Oh well, my mom says I can get one anyway if she gts one. Its gonna happen...
it's GETS not gts

lol jk im

not starting anything

i just thought it was funny that you did that after getting on them about spelling

I already got my lip peirced, I'm probably getting my tongue next month or something

No, but I realy want my ears done, they would have to numb my whole ear or I might faint, I'm pretty pathetic that way :lol: .

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one on each ear. The Earlobe, I guess it's called? I don't know. The bottom part of the ear where most people get it pierced. xD

I got my ears pierced when I was a baby so I wouldn't feel the pain when I got older, my mom said.

I dislike piercings in other places than the ears, and I really dislike when there are more than three piercings on each ear/one ear.

I'm not allowed to get anything done not that i'm really bothered but my parents are a bit discouraging.

I have my ears peirced i want 2nd holes but I haven't asked my mom or my friends mom I might wanna get my nose peirced when i'm older.

I have nothing pierced.

My friend was like "Nay-Nay, you HAVE to get your ears pireced!" And then, I was like "No." She then goes like "What about magnetic ones? Then, in the most expressionless voice ever, I said to her "Look, if you're really desperate, I'll draw some earrings on my ears." She then cried with laughter. xDD Hahah, I feel like an idiot thinking back on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back