Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the glow in the dark one would be good, but I really don't think that the see-through one would be because you would see all the insides of the V3 and it wouldn't look very nice. :furawatchi:

Giraffagotchi

A soft-shelled, glow-in-the-dark, heat sensitive one. And if its jelly like it would make it clear too.. Lolz!

Wait...

Im lost someone help me! A design for what??? :huh: I think the Heat Sensitve (the one that changes colour) sounds cool

But i dont no what everyones talking about!!?? Plz someone help!!! :ichigotchi:

I got it!!! I know now i read the reviews just than so everythings fine!!!

Ok but DEFINATLY I want the Heat Sensitive one!!! :ichigotchi:

I thought heat sensitive was cool... But I voted soft shell because it would be fun to hold you tur tama and if you dropped it it wouldn't break! Yay! :ichigotchi:

heat sensetive!!!!!!! It would be so awesome because i hold my tama weird so is would be cool design. :p :p :p ^_^ <_< :wacko: :lol: :blink: :blink:

I couldnt decide between heat sensitive and soft shell(jelly like) i think they should do them both at the same time...that way you could see cour fingerprint and it would have changed color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty beastly huh?

lol

tamaprincess133

i thgink the jelly one would be cool, because you can grip it better and it wouldnt slide around on the table or get scratched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back