Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wacko: i like heat sensitive too!!it would be cool if it was mood sensitive though then it would be cooler :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
uhm...I would like heat scensitive because it would be so cool. Also I agree with those of you who said that there would still have to be some kind of design but still being heat sencitive to touch ^-^. :wacko:

well,I d like to see a fuzzi one with fuzzi buttons so my thumb will not hurt so mutch win I play the games :D

well,I d like to see a fuzzi one with fuzzi buttons so my thumb will not hurt so mutch win I play the games :(

I picked multi-color because I love colorful things

I would say Heat Sensitive. Heat Sensitive would be so creative. I would buy a Tama which changes from Pink, to Purple, then Yellow. That'd be so awesome! Is Bandai going to be making one of those? I thought they were going to make Glow-In-The-Dark.

Pick one!
Please say what you chose, and explain why!

Thanks! ;)
:unsure: why do we just HALF to pik from those :ph34r: ?

please respond :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure: :wacko: :D

:blink: hey on the clickable smilies why isn't ther a mamachi -_- (my favorot tamagotchi :D )

well,I d like to see a fuzzi one with fuzzi buttons so my thumb will not hurt so mutch win I play the games :rolleyes:
sorry I pikted somting elese :D

I would say Heat Sensitive. Heat Sensitive would be so creative. I would buy a Tama which changes from Pink, to Purple, then Yellow. That'd be so awesome! Is Bandai going to be making one of those?
well if bandi made heat sensitiv tamas they will b-e be very exspensiv :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink:

I want glow in the dark so i could see were my tama is if it beeps at night
THAT WOULD B-E BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO B) COOOOOOOL B) ;) :D -_- :unsure: :rolleyes: :ph34r: :blink: :rolleyes: :D :unsure: :wacko:

The heat sensitive would be sooooooooooooooooo cool! It could be like a mood ring and changes to the color of what your mood is.... they should come out with one of those... :D

[SIZE=14pt]I think there should be one that is a see- through,rubber, glow-in-the-dark, with super-squishy buttons and colourful gears and wires on the inside. :lol: :D :D :D ;) :p [/SIZE]

:mametchi: :wub: :unsure: :mametchi: i have a pixel chick and they suck :mametchi: :furawatchi: :wub: :mametchi:

I would want one glow in the dark and heat sensitive. They should make both kinds but i think heat sensitive would be harder to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back