Pictures of you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not kidding ya i am ugly I know ;)
I wasn't talking to you, I was calling i♥falloutboy pretty...

The picture you posted is of a pretty girl, but I still don't think it's you. I mean, I find it hard to believe...

And the way you keep calling yourself ugly to hear everyone disagree is getting annoying, stop.

thats mean MsKitty89, i could be her and she could just not like the way she looks, u should be very happy tama~princess cause u r beautiful! she might not be doing it to get attention, she might be doing it cause that is what she thinks, but i think she is pretty and i think that that is her

Your profile says you were born in 1993, which makes you 13 or 14.

So why do you look 18? :|

It's really obvious that's not you. Another member has even used that exact picture and said it was them.

Edit: Also, if you go through that photobucket account, the REAL owner labeled a picture of a blond girl "me".

And trust me, the girl in the picture looks nothing like the one I quoted above.

It's really really obvious that isn't you now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I posted what I looked like, you wouldn't like me anymore cause I look way different than all of you.

And I wouldn't anyways.

If I posted what I looked like, you wouldn't like me anymore cause I look way different than all of you.And I wouldn't anyways.
What?

And there's nothing wrong with being different.

O______O
I request a normal photo of you, please.

And, oh, since Joshua (my fiance) has posted a few times through my account (mainly for religious debates) I'll post his photo, too.

Chillin'

Scary face...

"I got a Wii!"

I don't have many recent ones of him, he doesn't normally let me take a photo... Without making a face, anyway... :)
No offense or anything, but she can give a silly one if she so desires |:

I for one happen to like your picture, tamaw/pants. XD

No offense or anything, but she can give a silly one if she so desires |:
I for one happen to like your picture, tamaw/pants. XD
I never said she couldn't, I just wanted to see a normal one. :) I never said I didn't like it.

Offense taken, kthx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back