Pictures of you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said she couldn't, I just wanted to see a normal one. <_< I never said I didn't like it.
Offense taken, kthx.
MsKitty, you said nothing wrong!!

MsKitty, you said nothing wrong!!
LOL.

It's not a big deal, sometimes I just don't use enough smileys I guess for people to understand I'm not trying to sound mean/rude/whatever. <_<

I dont know how to upload a pic of me for this website so I'll give you a pic of my dog! or I will put my pic as my avatar!

To see my dog, go to www.freewebs.com/tuffykruse

He is quite cute! <_< :)

Gah, people!! Stop arguing! You are giving me a cyber headache!! Everybody is very pretty!! And I would love to see your picture lovely swan. Nobody is going to make fun of you. And if they do that's their problem. We all know that you are a kind, and wonderful member of TamaTalk.

Acid~Rain: You look really cool in that picture and the baby pic was just precious! I remember my signature face when I was little. My parents called it the foonge face. XDD I would make like duck lips. Lolz...

Acid~Rain: You look really cool in that picture and the baby pic was just precious! I remember my signature face when I was little. My parents called it the foonge face. XDD I would make like duck lips. Lolz...
Thankz :) , Yeah, I remember One time when i made the Pouty face was one time in Some Store (i was about 2), Me my Dad,my Grandma and Grandpa were Walking around the Store, I randomly Ran up to one of the Store Clerks. And Made the Pouty Face. Since they thought i was sad (which i wasn't), They asked what was wrong and i said ".......Hi mister" Then Ran and Tripped over Some Item that was on the Floor , back to my grandparents and dad.

Lol, My Little Cousin Sometimes Makes Duck Lips as well, My Friend when she was little She made Fish lips. xD

I litarly started laughing at that. ^-^

MsKitty89, you're really pretty ^.^'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the most recent one I have of me.

I took this around July before I started working. Hence why I still have snake bites >.<'

July 07

This was taken in March 07 before a concert.

March 07

This was January 07, before I had any lip piercings and when my hair was still a reddish brown xP

January 07

I had silver contacts in, but it's hard to tell ^.^'

This is OLD o.o' Like before last summer old. Before I cut my hair and lost a bunch of weight.

I'd like to date it, but I honestly don't remember when it was taken xD

What was the date again?

Yes, I realize my shirt has some see-through-ness x.x But you can't actually see anything, so.. uh.. yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
MsKitty89, you're really pretty ^.^'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the most recent one I have of me.

I took this around July before I started working. Hence why I still have snake bites >.<'

July 07

This was taken in March 07 before a concert.

March 07

This was January 07, before I had any lip piercings and when my hair was still a reddish brown xP

January 07

I had silver contacts in, but it's hard to tell ^.^'

This is OLD o.o' Like before last summer old. Before I cut my hair and lost a bunch of weight.

I'd like to date it, but I honestly don't remember when it was taken xD

What was the date again?

Yes, I realize my shirt has some see-through-ness x.x But you can't actually see anything, so.. uh.. yeah.
Wow, you are SO pretty SK!! 0-0!!

Gah, people!! Stop arguing! You are giving me a cyber headache!! Everybody is very pretty!! And I would love to see your picture lovely swan. Nobody is going to make fun of you. And if they do that's their problem. We all know that you are a kind, and wonderful member of TamaTalk.
*skakes the head on the neck up and down*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back