Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand on the bath every night! lol :angry:

My dad is happily gonna teach me how to upload pics soon so I'll post some! :)

Heather has another picture! Go her!
I put on my 'costume' for Halloween to decide if I wanted to dress up or not after all. I said I'd post a picture in a different topic, so I'm posting it here. I don't feel like bumping up the other one xP

I hate mirror pictures, but I couldn't think of anything else X3 Behold my kandi! You can even see the schmexxi bruise I have from getting my blood drawn last Friday.

I'm surprised I didn't fall into the tub xP

I'll take a better one on Halloween. I didn't feel like putting make-up and such on tonight.

Be amused xP
nice? Im goina be a cat (YAY!) I can take a piccy of that, Nice picture anyway

Lol, I do that kind of thing too, walk over the side of the bath. My Dad always thinks I'm going to fall into the bath, but I never do. I'm beginning to clean my teeth on that "bath-perch". It funny. :unsure: If all else fails - grab the window!!!
I took a few pictures and nearly fell in once, so I started to grab the curtain rod. I doubt it's that strong though XD

Ha, SK ;P

I do that every night when I come out of the shower. I'd stand on that little ledge and go "I'm on top of the world!!" rofl. Once I was holding on the the shower curtain bar-mabob, and it came out of the wall! XD There I was, holding the bar and wobbling back and forth. I managed to put it back and remained unharmed. :]

Ha, SK ;PI do that every night when I come out of the shower. I'd stand on that little ledge and go "I'm on top of the world!!" rofl. Once I was holding on the the shower curtain bar-mabob, and it came out of the wall! XD There I was, holding the bar and wobbling back and forth. I managed to put it back and remained unharmed. :]
XD Nice. I don't think I've ever stood on the side of the tub until last night o.o' The tub at our old house had little rails on the bottom so I couldn't stand on it xP I can just imagine tipping around holding onto the curtain rod. Amusing thought X3

Ha, SK ;PI do that every night when I come out of the shower. I'd stand on that little ledge and go "I'm on top of the world!!" rofl. Once I was holding on the the shower curtain bar-mabob, and it came out of the wall! XD There I was, holding the bar and wobbling back and forth. I managed to put it back and remained unharmed. :]
lol "i'm king of the world!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back