Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, nice pictures of Timmy there, ~LoveHate~!

I have a dog, two dogs, one is old, the other is two, but she is pretty big. She's husky. When my older dog dies, I will be getting a puppy just for me. :( I'll post pics of her soon. She'll either be a Norfolk Terrier, and Australian Terrier, or just a mix of some breeds.

Ok, the reason my pic looks funky is because I cut my mom out so NO ONE could reconize her.

And another thing, I know I am ugly, please don't say that I am, I hear it too much.

Me, and a piece of my mom's hair in the pic! :huh:

I'll post one of my tamas later, when stupid ImageShack works again. >.>'

.:Ciara:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Off-topic mess cleaned out. (Sorry, some of you may notice your posts deleted or edited.)

Please remember, the next time you see someone post something nasty, don't reply to it. Just report it. If you must reply, just post "reported", so that other members will know. Quoting the nasty posts and replying to them just makes it more work for the guides to clean out the topic. And if there's too much mess, we're just as likely to delete the whole topic.

Cute kitties ^.^
This is bugging me for some reason o.o' What's on your pillowcase? lol
Saiyuki. :3

I got the throw pillow from a friend who sold import goodies such as Sayuki and Sanario stuff.

SHe had some Badditz Maru stuff also. I can try to find her shop if you want.

And thanks. ^^

Saiyuki. :3
I got the throw pillow from a friend who sold import goodies such as Sayuki and Sanario stuff.

SHe had some Badditz Maru stuff also. I can try to find her shop if you want.

And thanks. ^^
Nice ^.^

I want a Badtz Maru case X3 that'd be cute lol

Ok, the reason my pic looks funky is because I cut my mom out so NO ONE could reconize her.And another thing, I know I am ugly, please don't say that I am, I hear it too much.

Me, and a piece of my mom's hair! :huh:

I'll post one of my tamas later, when stupid ImageShack works again. >.>'

*EDIT- This pic is from 2-3 years ago, I look alot like the pic though.*

I can try to find her site. :3
I like Baditz and Chococat.
:] Chibimaru for me!

But to get back on topic, I'll post some pictures of my room.

My bookshelf where most of my Tama's are [x]

The little spot by my bed where I keep my games & some cute Japanese magazines[x]

The view outside my big window [x]

The view outside my little window above my bed [Yes I have two windows] [x]

yall r beautiful!!! im luvin the cute pets to! love hate, u got a ton of dawgies!!!! I LOVE YALL. u make me happy.
Thanks emilygwyn, that's the first comment I've gotten in years that I was beautiful. :huh:

yall r beautiful!!! im luvin the cute pets to! love hate, u got a ton of dawgies!!!! I LOVE YALL. u make me happy.
Did ya think my doggie was cute? I think she's the cutest little puppy in the world! (But, there are a ton of other close competitors with her)

I don't think I posted pictures of my new room in this topic. So I shall ^.^
My bed and Skye

Other side of room

Skye and TV

Watching Drawn Together xP

Vanity

Closet side 1Closet side 2

Closet middle

Bathroom Penguinness <3

And for a random picture:

P2 on the head xP
Kawaii! I love your penguin stuffy! :3 and just noticed you have a gamecube! I wish my room werent small, Ill take a few pics in a hour or so, If my mom wont let me Ill download em tonight when shes asleep, Post em in the mornin

Kawaii! I love your penguin stuffy! :3 and just noticed you have a gamecube! I wish my room werent small, Ill take a few pics in a hour or so, If my mom wont let me Ill download em tonight when shes asleep, Post em in the mornin
The one on my bed? He's my cuddle buddy ^.^ I got him in Hawaii lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back