PLEASE HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should they Ban tamagotchis in public places?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, thats So sad they're banning tamas

you can still get um from the internet tho! ^_^

i mean, how will they know you have'em!

KEEP THOSE TAMAS!!!

That's such a shame. There are so many Real bad things going on in the world, and somebody went loony over a slot game in the tamas!? What's wrong with people!? :p :lol:

You definitely have my signature. Please keep us posted on this and best of luck to you!

Sincerely,

TamaDew

What!!!!!!!!!!!! How can they BAN TAmagotchis. Ireally don't think it is fair. And since me and my friend both use this name you got 2 signatures.

**mousetrapers13**

**mousetrapers13**

NEVER BAN TAMAS

Im so sorry to hear that.I'd love to sign up .Just hope for the best and maybe you and ur other friend will find a new hobby.Try tennis or compete each other in a drawing contest.Good luck! Ur friend ----~~~~Sydney or Sugaro~~~~

{P.S} Feel free to e-mail me! :( :(

banning tamagotchis!!! that's ridiculous!!! i'm a mother of 2 and if MY city tried to ban tamagotchis i think i would have to get all the moms i know to sign a petition. besides, slots on tamagotchi are nothing like slots in real life. at least on tama, you have a chance of winning! here's my signature.

*yummyhunny*

FREE TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!

whoah! if any1 did that to my city i would fight against that! just because of an electronic game?????????

*signs*

~ryta.k2~

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Baning

That is so stupid, :huh: they should let people make their own decicions about that, besides :eek: that is like un american B) , your city is so messed up :( , I officially sighn your pettion. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really silly that they are banning them because of the Slot game. Why don't they ban neopets, and portable slot machine games? *Signs Petition* Adults are just trying to ruin our fun again. Just like in the '90s with Pokemon. :wub:

Regards,

DarkCore

:huh: That's just stupid. They band FFX-2 also? That has a slot machine game too. That's got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of.

*signed by Pilana116*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back