Please! In this your vote really counts!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should kids have tamagotchis in school?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Unsure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! That is so wrong! My mother is a middle school teacher, so I know that most teachers are rational enough never do to that!

Ok,here's what I think:

Tamagotchis SHOULD be aloud in schools and you SHOULD be able to keep the sound on BUT if you're playing with it in class you should pause it and give it to your teacher until the end of the school day.That would be fair to everyone.Also,if you get to play with them at lunch break,rescess,and when your in the hall,you would probably be less likely to play with it in class.Well,at least I would.

-tamakitten

my school lets them but i dont ever try to use mine during calss cause i dont want it confiscated(LOL)

At my school, tamagotchis aren't a problem because people think it's embarassing to be seen with one... I have yet to take mine with me to school because I started it up Friday.... Tomorrow will be the turning point. I'm going to be really discreet with it. I hope no one sees me because they will be like "OMG IS THAT A TAMAGOTCHI?!?!?!" :rolleyes:

:D THis is greatly reminding me of 7 years ago. I was a 12 year old sneaking in my tamagotchis to school. I know how it must feel for you guys, but now that I'm older I understand the reason why they ban them. Think of it this way, for all those tama owner who follow the rules theres the same amount not folowing the rules. No its not fair to the ones who keep there tamagotchis off till recess but they ban tamagotchis because of the ones who play in class. Don't worry about the ban just sneak them in anyway and keep them on pause till you can play them.

my school lets them but i dont take it anymore cause it annoye=s me

I think as long as you turn the volume off it's fine, my teachers never care and I evn take mine out and put them on my desk every day, and check them all the time, they never say anything (but I am a straight A studnet) I think it doesn't matter as long as you can still pay attention.

ok,

WE SHOULD HAVE THEM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!! AND MY TEACHER DESCRIBED THEM AS LITTLE ELECTRTONIC PET THINGIES!!! NOT FAIR!! OUR SCHOOL, OUR DECISIONS,OUR TAMAGOTCHI!!! WE NEED THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I CAN'T CONNECT!!! NOOOO! AND SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE tamagotchis IN MY SCHOOL, BUT MY TAMA IS ALL LONELY!!

ithink people should be allowed to take there tamagotchis to school its not fair what if your tamagotchi dies while your at school my school won' et use have tamagotchis at school it not fair i tell u. :) :D ;) :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ithink people should be allowed to take there tamagotchis to school its not fair what if your tamagotchi dies while your at school my school won' et use have tamagotchis at school it not fair i tell u. :angry: :D :D :D :D :D :D :angry:
Thats what the pause buttons for. ;) Everyday I have to pause my tamagotchis at work. If I were always playing them with them up at my register I could get in trouble or fired. :eek: I have no choice but to pause for 9 hours of my day. I can't afford to be fired from my job and have no money coming in to be able to afford my real animals at home. I really do wish I was in collage or something so I could goof off like I used to. :(

I THINK THAT IS DUMB!\

U NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED tamagotchis IN SCHOOL TO LIVE!! :D

I'VE GOTTA GO, I GOT HOMEWORK ;)

[SIZE=14pt]YES!!!! Me and all my friends who have tamagotchis bring them to school everyday! :( How else can we connect them??? Yes we play with them in class but not when sumthing important is happening and we dont like wave them around (because they arent allowed) but we bring thm to school for a reason, to connect them[/SIZE] :D

They are banned in my school but that's only the COUNCIL decided that. Not the PRINCIBLE(U.S.A)/HEAD-TEACHER (U.K).

So I say

*Breathes in air*

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.. Thankfully to me, I was the first EVER to get a tamagotchi in my entire school ( I meant, tamagotchi connectiojn version 1 ) And so, I played with it alot lol and It soon caught some peoples intrests, so they bought some. Too bad no body else really wanted them, only some people in my grade and in younger grades. (In total, I have seen ABout 12-20 tamagotchis and this one girl had FOUR on her keychain!) More people collect different kinds,a nd just use it as a keychain decoration its pretty pathetic. I take care of mine, but the battery died and Im getting new batteries today. Too bad version2 is so far away :p :( :)

I think it all depends on whether you'll pay attention in class if you have a tamagotchi. It doesn't really apply to me being homeschooled, but yeah...

Last edited by a moderator:
they should not b banned!!!!!!!!!!! our teacher confiscates them if he sees them in class.but at least we get them back!

Yeah, they should only get confiscated if we use them while a teacher is trying to teach. Then we could check on them in study hall. And if they get confiscated, we should be able to get them back at the end of the day. MY teacher threatens to keep them and not give them back to us! Poor Tama's...
Yeah, children should use them at playtime. You should have them paused during lesson.

If any are confiscated, get them back at the end of the day. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back