Please! In this your vote really counts!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should kids have tamagotchis in school?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Unsure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted unsure because the teachers might take your tama away from you..

I say no. I like having my tamas near to me, but honestly, I get in trouble when 14 people in my class turn their sound on when my teacher is trying to teach. I get in trouble when I connect at lunch with my friends. I get in trouble when I connect at recess with my friends. And I get in trouble when I advise people to bring their tamas to school.

So...no. I don't think they should be allowed at school. My school is banning them next year, and I don't have a problem. I'll change the time to their bedtime when I have to leave. Big deal.

But of course, this is my opinion.

Yes I think so because if you leave it at home it could die and maybe on a really high generation so I think so yes.

If they're used only at breaks, or if you leave off the sound and just quickly check them, schools should just accept it

When our school banned them me and my friends didn't care and brought them in anyway. Some of my friends in the year above us told the deputy head and she took them away for A WHOLE NIGHT!!!!!! I was in a moody for the rest of the day and it was so emabarassing cos the whole class knew. I hate that teacher now. i'll never forgive her or the people that told. Now that the head of our school's laving SHE's gonna be the head :gozarutchi: !!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: God help me............

print this topic out and stick it right in your teacher's ugly face.

I dont think yu should do that but I think you should be able to have your tamas i school if you;

Pause them when the teacher is teaching (basically in lessons)

Only use them at breck times

and not take them into lunch and or assemballys. :wacko:

so i voted unsure. :gozarutchi:

we're aloud them at reacess and lunch but if you're spotted with them in my class, you gotta give it to the teacher for them to keep till the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back