please my friend is dieing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of details? its moving side to side

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, but i think thats just the background.

no but it looks worse, its moving slower, oh no, it just closd its eyes.

i think i better restart it, and start all.... over.... again.... :angry:no hes just facing me. i dont want to reast though, im on the next page...

no, hes just sitting there, facing me, eyes closes, go left to right....

i did, hes the same, but witha skull, i gatta give him medicine! hes okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got mail! thank you! thank you thnak you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any time i need help i know who to come to!

They say Gozarutchi comes from Very bad care. I expriment to take bad care of my tamagotchi and I got Gozarutchi. But don't be upset, at least a Adult. :(

but i dont want to mess it up, i also want another character, if i restart it i might not be able to resist, but that's a differant story, i guesss ill try it now...
Then don't restart it, Download it. Do you know how to do that? It doesn't mess anything up, it just downloads it so it will not be sick. ;) I don't have a V4, so I'm not very helpful in that area! Sorry.

Hope you figure out the problem ;)

//Blackbird

Tip to everyone: While you spot your tama dying at the bottom of the screen, press the "reset" button on the back of your tamagotchi and then when you see the egg on the screen, press "b" and then press "download" and your tama will either be sick or just fine how you left it the last time. ;) ;)

-----------------NOTE: THIS WILL NOT WORK WHEN IT SHOWS THE LITTLE ANGEL ON THE SCREEN!-----------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back