please my friend is dieing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They say Gozarutchi comes from Very bad care. I expriment to take bad care of my tamagotchi and I got Gozarutchi. But don't be upset, at least a Adult. :ph34r:
I did perfect care and got him! :huh:

please answer i really need some advice and help , its still doing it! ;)
say goodbye! this is a very SAD time! get rid of your nerves and except the fact that your poor little guy will soon pass away!

~i am very sorry for your loss!

~linuslove ;)

no do not reset it i have had 33 tamagotchis tell me your question and i will tell u what to do i am only 10 but i am smart on tamagotchis

Mine fell & had skull & vibrate 4 about 10 secs 1 time. It was dying. Maybe yours die, 2 & get stuck!!!!! :)

-HIHEAD :)

If its on the ground lying down with the skull and you can't get to the medercine because it won't let than I'm sad to say its your last few minutes together he/she is going back to tamagotchi planet. ;)

Well, it's not going to die. It's just sick. Do not let this happen repeatly it May die. But don't worry. :D You should make a baby now.
No. It's not just sick. If it's on the bottom of the screen vibrating, tamafan08 is right. Your little Tama is returning to Tamagotchi Planet. :lol:

-Tamaguy#1 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back