Please tell me if this is OK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okiez dokiez

*grabs the squirrel* I GOT IT!!! OH WAIT IT'S JUST A MONKEY WITH RABIES AAAAAAAAAAH *falls down tree, letting go of monkey*

We're so weird! :mellow:

I like your stories.

But if I could offer one tip, When writing a story, try and organize things a LITTLE more. IT's VERY good, but I feel that sometimes, your thoughts are jumbled. ^.^

Getting excited and impatient lol joking! xD

[SIZE=24pt] ♥ [/SIZE]the story! Write more! Yah go to your writing desk stop chasing monkies with rabies and squirrels :) Lol

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Pplz, me and WineDeer are sorry for not posting for a while. We are STILL disscussing some ideas....

I'm jealus. Your phsicic. XD cant spell it.

HI EVERYBODY!!! Wine_Dizzle here to tell you I'm working on chapter 6.

Also I have edited some of it sooo yeah. Well in the story but I'm not editing it here on tamatalk.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When do you think you will post?

Psychic. Lol. Me and the person sitting next to me did a story about someone who was psychic ;) I said 'fizzy chic' so me and him say 'fizzy chic' whenever someone says psychic or one of us say psychic. 'Cept we say 'fizzy chic'.... You know what I mean ;) :D :D :p :p

Post soon!!! [SIZE=14pt]♥ing[/SIZE] it!!!

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Weeell Chapter 6 is taking a while but I'm working on it. i'm planning on working on it most of the day.

Thanks for all the support people!!!!

I'm jealus. Your phsicic. XD cant spell it.
HI EVERYBODY!!! Wine_Dizzle here to tell you I'm working on chapter 6.

Also I have edited some of it sooo yeah. Well in the story but I'm not editing it here on tamatalk.
psychic. Anyway...

Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet?.............................................................................

........................................................................................

Sorry, that was kinda spammy. Just trying to make a point.

Tootles!

Yeah lol that was a little spammy.

Anyway, I really cannot wait. Ahhhhh!!!!!! Going mad, I really love the book so far!!!! *Goes mad crazily*

Are you finished yet? Are you finished yet? Are you finished yet? Are we annoying you? Are we annoying you? Are we annoying you?

*hands all kinds of yummy snacks to wine_deer, but gets hungry and eats most of them*

Latest posts

Back