Please tell me if this is OK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To tell you the truth, I have no idea what I'm gonna do with that door XD
I'm working on the story. When I finish then I will ask for title suggestions. But thanks for the suggestions all.

THANKS FOR THE DUSTIN PARTS LILDEWD
OK, but be sure not to post the ending! stop posting at an exciting part, and when you publish it a whole bunch of tamatalkers will want to buy it! By the way, have I mentioned how great your story is?!

How's chapter 6 coming along? I can't wait to read it! Also, you might want to establish an enemy. Something that elementalists can do that's special. Keep writing!

Oh, don't worry. You'll find out later on. Hehehehehe

Chapter 6 is coming along great thanks. I've been busy lately with Christmas, but now that it's over, I can concentrate on writing

PS I hope to finish this when I'm twelve!

I hope you finish it soon! And if WHEN you publish it, I PROMISE I'll buy it the day it's released!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for your support!! I have a friend who's uncle is either a publisher or editor for stories (forgot which) and so I'm gonna send my story to him. I don't know why but I feel I can do better, so I try harder. I hope you guys like Chapter 6 when I post it!!

EDIT: I forgot to tell you, I made a little mistakes along the story so I'm not gonna post the edited parts, or the ending, so you'll have to buy the book if it gets published to find out what happens :angry:

I have another story in my head that I REALLY want to write but I wanna work on one story at a time. I also have a friend who's a really good writer (it's in her genes, her great uncle was a famousish science fiction writer!). Some people are horrible writers! I have one friend who goes completely off topoc (she says someone's reading a book and says what it's called and tells people the plot of the book her character's reading that has nothing to do wtih the story, and another who doesn't describe anything at all! ("she yelled to her mom 'yes i like spaghetti!' and ran down stairs").

P.S. Wine_Deer check ur PM inbox

*Waiting...waiting...waiting...* What's taking you so long???!!!! *five seconds later* THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! *two seconds later* What's tak -- AAARRRGGGHH!!! *dies*

lol

You think I don't know I'm crazy? If I didn't know that, I wouldn't have put "WEIRDNESS!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!!" in my siggy!

BTW is skye an elemantalist? Oh, and instead of it being water, earth, fire, sky, and moods the elements should be water, earth, fire, AIR, and moods. Just a suggestion.

The story is [SIZE=21pt]sooooo[/SIZE] cool! I've just read Chapter 5 can't wait for more!

It's like I have a story in my head, but I can't get it out! All my ideas are too soon, or have nothing to do with the story. Ah well, every author must have started off like this! (~*~I think, I just made that up so I don't sound like...a weirdo. Though I am.~*~)

Please post soon! I ♥ this story, it's second on my list of fave books (Harry Potter's deffinetly first, always! LOL!!! xD ^_^ ) even though you haven't finished it. :p

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

You think I don't know I'm crazy? If I didn't know that, I wouldn't have put "WEIRDNESS!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!!" in my siggy!
BTW is skye an elemantalist? Oh, and instead of it being water, earth, fire, sky, and moods the elements should be water, earth, fire, AIR, and moods. Just a suggestion.
thanks barky

ummm it does have air. It's water air earth fire mood.

Ok Sorry New Years had me busy but now I'm focused on my stor-HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!

OMG!!!! *chases it* XD

CANT WAIT!!!

Darn, I wish I knew a publisher!

Check ur email, Wine_Deer!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOetc. *climbs a tree*

Latest posts

Back