PokéFusion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew found some Shiny Stone. He gave it to each of his Pokemon, but it didn't work. Lastly, he tried it on Eevee. Eevee started shining and soon, she was a Glaceon! "Ooh~Imma update my PokeDex!" The PokeDex: "Glaceon! The Fresh Snow Pokémon. By controlling its body heat, it can freeze the atmosphere around it to make a diamond-dust flurry." Soon Drew found Junior and said he would train his Pokemon to Level 30. Later, Drew found Junior at the Nacrene City Pokemon Center. "Hey! Wanna fuse and go Sight-Seeing before we go Battle Lenora?"

"Well, let's not, people here don't know we can fuse, so they might think we're monsters... so no...only gym leaders know...and they can fuse to battle...so let's just sight-see," Junior said. He waited for drew to answer.

OOC: I'm going to be free tomorrow and Sunday, so I'll be constantly updating.

"Ok! Fine with me!" Drew and Junior went to many sight-seeing areas and later went to the Nacrene Gym Leader. "I'm Lenora, how do you think we should battle? Fused or Pokemon?" Drew and Junior replied "Fused!"

OOC: It's good to hear that! I'll try to get more people to join.

OOC: Um, can you increase my Rep, please???

"Junior, I'll fight you first," Lenora said," I have another two Pokémon that I can fuse with to battle you Drew." Lenora took out a Stoutland and a Watchog, and with a burst of light, she fused. She had the the fur of Stouland, Watchog's eyes as some glasses, and Lenora's body-shape. "Hogland!" Lenora exclaimed. "Shadow, Victory, Schockwave, come out NOW!" Junior exclaimed. Out of came Darkrai, Victini and Zekrom! "FUSE NOW!" Junior exclaimed. Junior was engulfed in a bright light, and though the fusion only took less than 1 second, but he saw a blue room in which he was. He also walked up and saw a mirror, and in the mirror was Darkrai. He extended his arm, and so did Darkrai, and they both touched each others' hand and they fused. Suddenly, Victini became a ball of fire and on top of Junior. Then Zekrom became a ball of blue lightning, and also fell on top of Junior. The three fused and exclaimed, "Darking! Well, let's start!"

"Well I'll tell you the rules of a PokéFusion Battle. One, anyone can attack at anytime, until our Pokémon faint and we defuse. Second, attacks can be fused like tackle and leer at the same time." Lenora/Hogland said. "Okay, well I'll go first," Junior said,"Shocking Shadowfire!" Junior/Darking exclaimed. A ball of black fire with electricity appeared in both hands and Darking shot them at Hogland. "Well, good attack, it lowered my HP by a lot! Well, SUPERIOR TACKLE!" Hogland said. She charged into Darking and sent him flying. "Okay, I'll make thins fast, SUPREME ENERGY!" Darking exclaimed. He made a giant ball of energy and shot it at Hogland. She fell down and defused. "How did you do that!" Lenora exclaimed. "I don't know, must have been that Superior Tackle that got me mad and powerful," Junior said, defusing. "Well, here's your basic badge, okay Drew, now I'll battle you!" Lenora exclaimed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's do this! Come out Snivy, Oshawott, Arcanine, Glaceon and Swanna!" Drew pressed his button and started to fuse. Arcanine came into the Blue Room with Drew. Arcanine ran into Drew leaving him with Arcanine fur and standing on all fours. Glaceon sent an Ice Ball to Drew giving him an Icicle Tail and Ice Hard Ears, increasing his hearing ability. Next, Oshawott threw his Razor Shell and Drew caught it to make a big one for him. Swanna and Snivy jumped up and turned into a ball of energy. It landed on Drew and he had green hair and Leafy Clothes. He got Swanna's wings and flew up in the air. "Exivine!" Lenora fused back into Hogland and started battling. "You first!" Drew said. "Low Kick!" Lenora started sliding towards Drew with a foot almost going to hit him. Drew/Exivine did a back flip and Lenora missed. She kept going and hit the wall. "Ouch!!" "Now, use Flying-Ice-Shell!" Drew/Exivine flew up in the air gracefully and sent out his Razor Shell but covered in ice. Lenora got hit badly and defused. "Ouch! OK Well here is your Basic Badge." Drew defused and his Fusing device fell off his arm. "What happened !?" Drew said. Lenora answered "Oh, your DNA is used to fusing now, you can leave it off now." "Thanks Lenora!" Drew replied as he and Junior left. "I heard the Pinwheel Forest is great to visit at this time of year. Want to go?"

"Okay!" When they got there, Drew and Junior were surprised to see some of Ghetsis' men taking someone's Pokemon after defeating her. "What are you doing?! That's her Pokemon get your own!"

OOC: Post your part, and we'll finish this part!

"Well, if it isn't Junior," Ghetsis said. "You don't have the right to say my name," Junior said. His eyes were red with anger. "Well, I see you brought a friend, well I did too, he is Gorm," Ghetsis said. "Why hello, oh I see you are releasing your Pokémon," Gorm said. Gorm tried to grab Kat, but she shot water at Gorm. "RRRRR, well why did it do that?" Gorm screamed. "Ha! He doesn't even know what Kat is, and no, I'm not releasing my precious Kat!" Junior exclaimed. Blackjack swooped down and perched on Junior's arm. "What about him," Gorm said. "I'M NOT RELEASING MY POKéMON!" Junior exclaimed. "Well, we can fuse and battle to settle this," Ghetsis said. "Rules, if we lose, we release our Pokémon, if you lose, you give back her Pokémon," Junior said. "Fine," Ghetsis said as he was engulfed in a blinding light. "Medieval Escavalier!" Ghestsis/Medieval Escavalier exclaimed. He had the armor & body of Escavalier, but was on two legs and was faded. Junior fused and exclaimed,"Darking!" He saw Kat fly away thanks to Blackjack in a giant orb of water to be protected and Blackjack followed. He noticed Gorm fused with a Accelgor and fought Drew, but he focused on the battle. "Well to make this fast, Black Plague!" Darking exclaimed. He became millions of bats that engulfed Ghetsis/Medieval Escavalier! "Ha, just like the Europeans!" Junior returning as Darking. "Uh, well, I'll attack you! Medieval BLAST!" Medieval Escavalier exclaimed. Darking dodged,"Okay, COSMIC END!" Junior exclaimed. A scale version of the sun, Pluto, and a black hole appeared and fused, making a dark energy ball. Ghetsis fell back, defused. "Fine, I'm a man of my word, here you go," Ghetsis said.

"Oh really? You think you can defeat me? Okay fine. You can try. Exivine!" Drew fused and he started fighting Gorm/Renaissance Accelgor. "I'll go first! Twisting Maroon!" A big Fire spiral came rising up and soon water came spouting out of it. It then faded away only to reappear behind Renaissance Accelgor and crashed down on him. Gorm defused since he was about to lose his energy anyways. "Oh OK! I thought you would run away!"

OOC: Made a new character! Also, crush in story is Giovanna

Name: Giovanna

Apearance: Mexican girl with black, curly hair

Personality: She is very joyful and hyper and loves bothering Junior

Crush: Junior

Other: Loves blue, but wears purple to show her love for Junior. She also gave Junior Red Xros when they were smaller

Pokémon(s): Gothita, Phione and Deerling

Pkmns' Name(s): Black Heart, Water Angel and Darling

Pkmns' Personality(s): They are timid, but very loving

Fusion Name: Seaqueen

Appearance: She has the upper body of Phione, an elegant blue dress bottom, and a white ribbons on her head and a flower on the other side

Extra Pkmn: Eevee(LuvU), Buneary(Cutie), Minccino(Snow), Audino(Song),Togepi(Chibi), Minum (Blue Minus)(Daycare with Red Xros), and Frillish(Giollyfish)

"Thanks, um here you go girl, wait it can't be!" Junior said. Junior helped the girl get up. "No way, Giovanna!" Junior exclaimed. "Junior, is it seriously you! So many years, hey you guys, come back here!" Giovanna exclaimed. "They're long gone, here are your Pokémon," Junior said,"Oh, by the way, have you found a PokéEgg? I want to become an Egg Raiser," "Um, no, well, I saw you fuse, I can to, but not here, uh, and can I tag along? I can't seem to be alone from these pests," Giovanna said. "Ya, what about you Drew, is it okay?" Junior asked.

OOC: I'll make another character later! Also, I am having a Jirachi instead of the Lilligant. So now I have a full team.

"As long as you guys don't get all lovey-dovey in our journeys. Okay well let's go!" Drew, Giovanna and Junior went back to Striaton City because Drew had a surprise for Junior on Route 3. "OK! Open your Eyess!" "OMG!!!! The Daycare Centre!!!!"

OOC: I will be posting the form now. (Drew and Kelly are in a have a Crush on each other but don't know it)

Name: Kelly Smith

Apearance:
Umeeeeeeeee.jpg

Personality: She and Drew knew each other since they were 2. She is Outgoing, can cook well and helps to cook for Drew and Junior. Kelly is a nerd and is smart. She is like the younger, eyes opened, and female version of Brock!

Crush: Drew Waltz

Other: N/A

Pokémons: Leafeon, Espeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Lilligant, Gardevoir.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.jpg

Pkmns' Name(s): N/A

Pkmns' Personalities: They are caring and always are there for

Fusion Name: Magical Enchantress

Appearance: She is wearing an elegant dress with a crown and has a Purple Necklace, a Blue and Green bracelet on different hands and a lack Ponytail. Her dress fades off when it meets her ankles. She can use Magical powers, and many Psychic ones too. She has Nine tails coming out of her back but they do not stand, for they go down and are very dopey.

Extra Pkmn: Togekiss, Ninetails and Celebi

"Sure!" Said Drew. When they got into the Day Care Drew saw Kelly. "OMG! It's Kelly!" Kelly and Drew started floating with hearts above their head. "And he thinks we are going to be lovey-dovey." Said Junior and Giovanna "I'm Kelly! Nice to meet you. I knew Drew when we were 2. To whom it may concern, can you guys f-fuse? Nah, you probably think I'm crazy..." Said Kelly. "No, we can. And what are you doing here anyways?" Drew said. Kelly replied: "I am waiting for the Lady to get my Pok-" "Here you go!" the Lady interrupted. "By any chance could I join you on your Journies?" "Sure!" Drew replied. "How 'bout you guys?"

OOC:Giovanna said YES!

"Sure, uh, Daycare Lady, can we see Red Xros and Blue Minus?" Junior and Giovanna said in unison. "Now you know why we love each other?" Junior and Giovanna said in unison again. "Sure, here, go through this door," The Daycare Lady said. Junior and Giovanna walked in and said hi to Red Xros and Blue Minus and went outside. "Come on Drew and Kelly, we're leaving," Junior and Giovanna said. They opened the door and left with Drew and Kelly.

OOC: Awww! I'm so happy for you!

"I was thinking, maybe we could have a double battle?" Kelly said. "Drew and I versus you and Giovanna." Giovanna and Junior replied: "Sure!" Kelly fused into her elegant form. She entered the Blue Room, and started twirling a ribbon. She started twirling it around her, then she became a cocoon. Then, a ball of energy from each of her Pokemon started shining and flew at the cocoon. The cocoon started to shine and then Kelly fused into her form. "Magical Enchantress!" Before Drew could fuse, Kelly brought everyone to a special spot in Nacrene City where no one could see them. So then Drew fused. Arcanine came into the Blue Room with Drew. Arcanine ran into Drew leaving him with Arcanine fur and standing on all fours. Glaceon sent an Ice Ball to Drew giving him an Icicle Tail and Ice Hard Ears, increasing his hearing ability. Next, Oshawott threw his Razor Shell and Drew caught it to make a big one for him. Swanna and Snivy jumped up and turned into a ball of energy. It landed on Drew and he had green hair and Leafy Clothes. He got Swanna's wings and flew up in the air. "Exivine!" Drew and Kelly were the perfect two. They both did a back flip, posed, and then waited for Giovanna and Junior. They started playing Go-Fish and then suddenly, Drew and Giovanna started to fuse.

"Shadow, Victory, Shockwave, come out now!" Junior exclaimed. He was engulfed in a blinding light. "Darking!" Junior/Darking exclaimed. "Black Heart, Water Angel, Darling, let's fuse!" Giovanna said. Phione became a ball of water energy and hit Giovanna, Black Heart became a dark pink ball of energy, and Darling became a light green ball of energy and also hit Giovanna. "Seaqueen!" Giovanna exclaimed. "Lets battle!" the four exclaimed in unison. "Let's go first lets fuse Shocking Shadowfire with Unnatural Water Magic," Junior/Darking said, creating Shocking Shadowfire in his hands. "Okay," Giovanna/Seaqueen responded, creating Unnatural Water Magic in her hands. "SUPERNATURAL ENERGY!" Darking & Seaqueen exclaimed, making a giant purple energy ball, and throwing it at Magical Enchantress/Kelly and Exivine/Drew.

"Pathetic!" Kelly exclaimed as she made a shield. "Okay, now Psychic Drop!" Kelly used her Psychic powers to levitate Darking and Seaqueen and drop them. Then Drew used Twisting Maroon and then it disappeared only to reappear behind them and started to fly towards them.

OOC: I'm going to get Castform in this part, okay

"Ha, Ghastly Water!" Darking and Seaqueen exclaimed as they became ghosts. "You can't touch us now, Aqua Drop!" Seaqueen said as she imitated the same move Magical Enchantress. "WAIT!" Darking exclaimed defusing. "Did you hear that?" Junior said. "Cast!" "Whoa, is it what I believe?" Giovanna said also unfusing. "I think it's a Castform! Kelly, Drew, come on let's go!" Junior exclaimed.

Kelly and Drew defused and started running towards the Castform. "Okay! You try catching it first Giovanna!" said Heather.

OOC: Gio gets 3 more Pokemon, a Easter-Like Buneary called Easter, Shocky (a Pichu), and Beauty [a Milotic(Gets when we go to Undella Town)]. Also, I'll just say Heather is a nonrecurring character Update: I now know you meant Kelly, LOLZ. Back to the story!

"I'll care for it instead," Junior told Kelly. "Ya he will!" Giovanna said. Junior approached the Castform, "I'll call you Barometer!" Junior exclaimed. Barometer looked up hopefully at Junior. Junior noticed Barometer's long eyelashes. "Drew,Kelly,she's a GIRL!" Giovanna and Junior exclaimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back