PokéFusion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: May there be two Milotic? I want Giovanna and Kelly to have a Milotic.

"Yay it's a girl, Junior catch it!," Kelly exclaimed. "I'll help lowers it's HP for you!" Kelly's Glaceon and Leafeon came out and used tackle. "Okay that's enough! Junior catch it now!"

OOC: Sure, there can be 2 Milotic. Also, do you think they will still accept me in All The Right Moves? Plus, when are you getting Liligant???

"NO!, uh, I want to befriend it, like Kat and Blackjack. My Pokémon that entered my PokéBall by temselves," Junior started as he went on saying the names of his cloned Kanto starters(Jefferson,Izzy, & Aqua), he talked about Kevin the Serperior, Junior the Vapereon, Eco Gecko the Sceptile, Snowy the Vanilluxe, Red Crystal the Ninetales, Virgo the Purugly, he also said about his fusion Pokémon: Shadowy the Darkrai, Victory the Victini, and Shockwave the Zekrom, "So, don't harm anymore Barometer, I'll just give her this health herb," Junior said giving it to Barometer. She ate it and got up and put her cheek against Junior's cheek and followed him. Junior got him and hugged Barometer and then Giovanna. "Lets continue our trip," Junior told everyone, Kat grabbing onto his head, Blackjack flying above, and Barometer next to Junior. His Pokémon were in their Pokéballs, his Clone Kanto Starters in his PokéWalker, and his Fusion Pokémon in his Mobile Walker. Giovanna had her Fusion Pokémon in her Mobile Walker (Black Heart the Gothita, Water Angel the Pione, & Darling the Deerling) and her Pokémon [Eevee(LuvU), Buneary(Cutie), Minccino(Snow), Audino(Song), Togepi(Chibi), and Frillish(Giollyfish)] in their Pokéballs. Junior and Giovanna waited for Drew and Kelly.

OOC: Of course they'll accept you!. Just be literate. And, yay 2 Milotic! I'm also changing my Kelly's Fusion name to Elegancy.

Drew and Kelly started walking too, heading to White Forest, Black City, then Undella Town. "Can we get to the nearest PC?," Kelly said. "I'm thinking of sending my Pokemon to Dream world. Come on!"

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: Sure, sorry for not having responding in a long time, I had a lot of homework

"Sure, I've got to send my Purrloin to the Dream World. Um, do you guys want to go fused, on my Venasuar Clone, on land, on my Charizard Clone, over air, or on my Blastoise Clone, on water?" Junior asked. "I personally want to go on sea, I know the way best thanks to Phione," Giovanna said. "Okay, one vote for sea, what about you guys?" Junior asked.

"I guess sea," Said Drew and Kelly in sync. They both hugged eachother and went to the Pokemon Center. They waited for Giovanna and Junior to hurry up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back