Pokémon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm gonna go out for a bit." Darius is walking in the grass, hoping to find a rare Pokemon. "WATCHOG!!!!!" "Whoa! A Watchog! Guess I'll catch it!" Darius throws his Poke-ball(Didn't feel like doing the battle) and catches Watchog. "Whoa! Again! It's a girl! Well, Guess I should go back inside." Darius goes inside, and finds the other sleeping, except for Sarah and Ruby.

Last edited by a moderator:
POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE! THE REMAKE!!!!!!: Ashley's Adventure!

Waves was Scared that Ashley (The new Trainer) wouldn't pick her. Ashley still was think and Said:

Tepi----Sn-Oshawott!!!

Oshawott ran up to her and popped open the Poke ball. She ran inside and Ran into the Kitchen. She found an apple and was about to eat it when Ashley said Come out Oshawott!! She found herself Apple-less and was in front of a Pokemon that seemed to be called Minccino. She used a Bubble attack, Hydro Pump and Headbutt [Thanks to some Tm's] and soon Minccino was about to faint when Ashley used a Pokeball. Minccino was Caught! Ashley was happy! Oshawott played with her (Minccino) and then went to sleep. Later on when they woke up. Ashley trained Minccino against Oshawott. They fought and Eventually Oshawott and Minccino Evolved into Dewott and Cinccino. Later Ashley caught a Vullaby and Faced her first 2 Gyms and Won. She got a Panpour in Reward. Ashley was Happy and Partaked in a Few Contests................

TO BE CONTINUED........................................

Watch out for More Pokemon Black and White THE REMAKE!!: Ashley's Adventure

POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE! THE REMAKE!!!!!!: Ashley's Adventure!

Waves was Scared that Ashley (The new Trainer) wouldn't pick her. Ashley still was think and Said:

Tepi----Sn-Oshawott!!!

Oshawott ran up to her and popped open the Poke ball. She ran inside and Ran into the Kitchen. She found an apple and was about to eat it when Ashley said Come out Oshawott!! She found herself Apple-less and was in front of a Pokemon that seemed to be called Minccino. She used a Bubble attack, Hydro Pump and Headbutt [Thanks to some Tm's] and soon Minccino was about to faint when Ashley used a Pokeball. Minccino was Caught! Ashley was happy! Oshawott played with her (Minccino) and then went to sleep. Later on when they woke up. Ashley trained Minccino against Oshawott. They fought and Eventually Oshawott and Minccino Evolved into Dewott and Cinccino. Later Ashley caught a Vullaby and Faced her first 2 Gyms and Won. She got a Panpour in Reward. Ashley was Happy and Partaked in a Few Contests................

TO BE CONTINUED........................................

Watch out for More Pokemon Black and White THE REMAKE!!: Ashley's Adventure
YOU CANNOT REPLY! DO NOT REPLY TO THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP! THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE!

OOC: DO you mean a Contest as in a Contest that was in Hoenn and Sinnoh?

"Ooh Huggy Huggies"

Cody said with a Cheesy Smile

"Well lets go to the Contests

"Alright... Alright"

"Like you could hurt me" (That was being Whispered By the Way)

"Okay Dude Calm Down"

"im Going out to catch a new pokemon..." Cody said walking out

"Bye"

Cody was walking when he saw something run past him.. He took chase, it was a DrillBur

*Music Starts*

"Come on out Flippers"

"Now use Surf"

The DrillBur was Close to fainting

"Now go Pokeball" Cody threw a Premier Ball

The Pokeball tapped three times and was Caught

"Yes I caught a Drillbur... You shall now be known as X-Ray"

*Music Stopped*

Ruby then reached the contest center [?] she ploped her pokeballs onto the side and exaimined them. "I think I'll pick....this one!" Out came a Jolteon, zapping in glee. "Jolti! I told you to be calm!" Jolti then clamed down and Ruby asked everyone, "wanna join a contest with me?"

"oh, contests! i love contests! ill join too! but who will i enter..." Angela said, looking at her poke-balls."ill do this one with squirt!" she said. she wnt up to the lady and entered herself in the next contest. "i cant wait!" she said eagerly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back