Pokémon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"ok!" Ruby said. "Excuse me? Can we all enter our pokemon in the next cool contest?" She asked the receptionist(?)

She nodded and quickly passed some forms "Sign these up quick! The next one is starting in 10 minutes and you need to get your pokemon ready!"

"ok Jolti! Remember what you have to do? you have 2 words! Impress and shine!" Jolti gave a quick nod. "Don't go easy on me! I've won every other contest but the unova region ones!"

"ok squirt, sinnoh`s contests were a snap. these will be just as easy. just do your best!" said Angela to her wartortle."warrrrr!" said squirt with confidence. angela got out some ribbons and props to dress up for the contest.

Angela tied a sky blue ribbon on squirt`s ear, then handed her a matching parasol.next a blue bow on her tail., then to finish it of, some sparkles."you ready?" she asked. she sat down and waited for the other contestants to dress their Pokemon.

After filling out the form Sarah ties a bow around Cinders' neck and tail. "Prepare to lose!" Sarah tells the others.

"you should be saying that to yourself!" Ruby said after putting on all the items on Joltion. "Jolti! You comfortable?" Jolti nodded with glee and went up to Cinders, Squirt and Batty. "I don't know you guys very well, but that doesn't stop my electric overflowing power so I'm not going easy on you!" Jolti said to them.

"Okay Batty time to get dressed up" COdy said while putting a top hat on him and telling batty to use his phycic powers to hold up hi walking stick in the air

"Okay and try to keep this Monacle on"

"Thank you, for telling me that you think I'm going to win with out hurting the others feelings!" Cinders grins.

"wow! I didn't know we looked like circus freaks!" Said Ruby giggling. "3 minutes! Get ready!" said the host. Ruby suddenly got her ame-face on and so did Jolti. Jolti was confident because he has always won every contest he's been in and knew that it wouldn't be that hard because he hasn't meet the trainers before and won't hold back. "Let's go guys! Hurry! You ready? And Darius! You'd better go back to the audience!"

Cody started whispering to Batty

"ok you know what to do?" Batty gave a nod "okay what the sign is"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back