Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, you know, you're going to starve," said Emma, uncrossing her arms, "and your Pokemon will be too weak to move on."

"Right.. In a perfectly good Pokemon Center with lots of pancakes and cereal, you choose to eat berries?" Emma couldn't understand the boy, "I would've saved those for a Gym battle."

"Oh who cares! Really, I mean with my Pokemon, OH RIGHT! I still have to challenge Brock! I totally forgot! But anyways, I could have saved them, if I didn't want to go by real strength." Said Darius snickering, not understanding this girl. "Also, my name is Darius."

"Sorry, please speak English. And speak like you know what you're saying," Emma grumbled, "my name is Emma."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, you didn't get the hint, did you?" Emma replied, without a hint of anger in her voice, "you don't make sense, as I stated before."

"I start talking about food, you start talking about how you're mean with your Pokemon?" Emma asked, "well, anyway, sorry about caring for the well-being of your Pokemon and you, berries aren't good for the human's stomach, well, not many of them are."

"Listen. I'm not mean too my Pokemon. They just don't eat berries during battle, so we eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also, berries are good if you eat they right ones. You try one." Darius said offering an Oran berry angrily.

"No thank-you," Emma said, "I'm allergic to Oran, Chesto, Pecha, Sitrus, Nano, Cheri and Rawst, so I'm pretty much put off them."

"Ok I think we lost the figure" Joshua said out of breath "Wow look at that" Joshua spotts a growlieth (however you spell it) "Go squirt water gun" WIth one hit the Growlieth fainted " Go Quickball " Joshua threw a blue and yellow ball and Growlieth was caught " Yeah I'm gonna call you *Matches* "

Cool right squirt " Mud Mud " Squirt replyed with a whimper " Oh are you a little stressed " "lets get out of here and to a pokemon center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back