Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice sat up nodding, looking around the room since she hadn’t looked around the night before, though there wasn’t much to see. Lily nudged her trainer once again, trying to get Alice off the bed.

Darius kept walking, seeing there was a lot of commotion. There were two trainers fighting for some reason. He walked up and said, "Why are you two fighting?" "Were fighting because I say that an Onix is better than Geodude and now were fighting!" "Okay, well if you two are fighting, then have a Pokemon battle." and Darius walked off in.

Alice stood up, yawning again then straightened her clothes. Lily hopped into her arms and looked over at the other trainers and Pokemon happily.

ooc: Got Pokemon White. Yeyy.]

Emma wiped her hands and watched her Pokemon walk off.

ooc: Nice, what starter did you pick?

Larvitar jumped on the top of the bunk bed, bounce up and down. Eon laughed a little, yawning.

OOC: Yay! Who'd ya get? I got Oshawott!

Darius walked in, to get his Pokemon healed, but he was feeling a little tired and decided to take a nap. Only to see the beds were already filled. "Dang it! Huh....... never mind....." Darius left.

ooc: Snivy, I was choosing him (I wanted a she, but forgot) from the first time I heard of him. But there was 4 beds.. And only 3 were taken :p

"So, should we head out or make some breakfast? My Pokemon have had theirs," Emma questioned, yawning mid-sentence.

ooc: I got Tepig (Also known ash Teh Pig by my friends) Also have Tirtouga and Tynamo.

Eon nodded at Emma. Then turned to Darius. "Sure. We're having breakfast, then heading for Cerulean City."

Lily stared at the new trainer then tried to move closer to Alice nervously. Alice looked over at Darius, laughing softly at Lily.

Name: Joshua Sparkz

Looks: pkm trnr.jpg

Personality: He may look like a independant person but he is a very friendly, social guy. He comes from a moderetly wealthy family but he had to work for it so he is a very strong trainer.

Crush: None yet

Pokemon: Mudkip

Pokemon nicknames : Squirt

Other: Comes from Almia

"Ok Here we are in Cinnabar island kinda worn out don't ya think squirt" Squirt was just gazing at the Ship that took them there. "Well I guess we better look around then huh" Squirt replyed with a Cheesy Grin.

"I have one badge," Emma said, petting Cupcake with a small smile.

"Hey, in Cerulean, theres alot of lakes. Did you guy want to go swimming?" asked Emma feeling the urge to dive into a clear water the shines with smooth waves.

"Wow look at this Mansion its looks Haunted .. lets not go in" "Mud mud" Squirt shouted as he ran in "Hey wait" Joshua said while following squirt

After a few minutes Joshua found squirt and looked for a exit when he saw a dark figure "AAAHHHH" Joshua Screamed before running away

OOC: Are you allowed to catch more than six pokemon

"Hey, hell no," Emma crossed her arms, "I aint walking out of here with out some breakfast!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back