Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc: Victini is making me so mad right now.

Eom smiled at Emma. "You did good against Brock." He told her.

Alice sat up a little. "You both did very well against him." She said brightly. Lily spotted the Pokemon beds but continued hopping around.

Emma smiled, "you did too."

Emma began to climb the ladder and rested peacefully in the bed.

Darius returned Searex after losing to a trainer with a panpour.... Darius thought type doesn't matter so why not use Searex. He ran to a Pokemon Center trying to heal Searex. Pansear was his only Pokemon that he had right now. Living in the Unova region and becoming champ will be challenging for him.

Eon still couldn't fall asleep. He walked outside onto a balcony, looking at the stars. Taking a sigh, he sat down on a chair.

Alice watched Eon walk outside onto the balcony and followed him out. "It's lovely outside tonight..." She said, staring at the sky.

Eon nodded softly, taking a little sigh. He stood up and leaned on the railing, a little wid blowing in his face.

Emma was soundly asleep, she was having a peaceful dream.

Blade walked out to the balcony, and store at the two trainers. Blade sent a Razor Leaf into the night's sky.

Eon smiled at her. "Lily is pretty lucky too." he told her, turning around to look at her.

Eon nodded. "Of course I do." he told her, sitting on the railing. Larvitar came outside, wanting Blade to come play with him.

Alice felt her cheeks reded from a bit of embrassment. "Thank you." She said softly before looking at the pokemon. Lily had followed Larvitar outside, looking at Blade and what he (or she)was doing.

(I said he a while back.)

Blade looked at Larvitar and shook his head calmly, "Bulba~"

"Whish~" Lily chanted, hopping around the other pokemon and trainers. Alice laughed, shaking her head at her joyful pokemon.

ooc: That is what one said in the game >>

Darius got off the boat in Vermilion City. He went to the gym saying that he needed training and trained with LT.Surge. After a while, Surge gave him a Voltorb to start in Kanto with. Darius said thanks and walked off.

OOC: Is this allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back